kill you with kisses

Laura's POV

I walked into the house around 8:00 in the morning. I passed out at Riker's house from all of the emotions. I decided that I was going to tell Ross, when I was ready.

I toss the yellow notebook in an empty drawer and then take my hair out of the messy bun it was in.

"Where were you?" I jump at Ross' voice then turn around to see Ross sitting by the island in the kitchen eating a bowl of cereal.

" There was an emergency with Vanessa at rehab, she had another one of her melt downs." Ross just nods his head and continues to scoop fruity pebbles in his mouth.

"I'm going to take a shower, Ryland wants me to help him with his website, do you want to come?" I examine the ends of my hair.

"Yeah, but after I'm going to my salon to get a haircut." Ross' eyes go wide.

"NO! are you insane? Your hair is so long and, just don't cut it." He got up and frantically started caressing my hair. I lightly push his hand back.

"I need something new." Ross just sits there for awhile, then grabs my hand and puts it on his cheek.

"Okay, just promise me that you aren't going to go all Miley Cyrus on me, please babe?" Damn, he called me babe. I just nod my head and wipe my thumb under his eye and give him a small peck on the lips.

"Go take a shower, you stinky butt." Ross pulls me in for a hug kissing the top of my head.

"We can stink together." I push him off and run into my room locking the door.

"Ross take a shower, or I'll kick your ass like that one time!" I hear Ross out side the door scoffing.

"Whatever, you caught me off guard. You are the weak individual here." I hear the door knob jiggling. I dive under my bed to hide. I see Ross' bare feet on my sky blue rug.

"Laura?" I hold my hand over my mouth to stop from laughing. Ross' feet go away, signaling he's gone. I let out a shaky breath I didn't know I was holding. Then out of no where, something wraps around my ankle making me scream bloody murder. The thing yanks me from under the bed, revealing Ross' smiling face.

"You little booger, under the bed is the first place the killer will look." I smile back at him.

"You're gonna kill me?" He starts kissing my face everywhere.

" Yeah, I'm going to kill you with kisses." He finishes of with a heated french kiss.

" now I will take a shower." He gets up and run towards the shower.

'That man will be the death of me.'

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
I KNOW ITS SHORT
BUT IT HAS FLUFFY DUFFY LOVEY STUFF. YOU'RE WELCOME.
vote, comment,follow
(@cossiscute twitter)
love,
Aliah