THANK YOU

Hi! I don't really talk with you guys outside of an authors note, but I needed to thank a few helpers and motivators.

Thank you @latenight_writer you have been there ever since like the 15th chapter! You have always been the first one to vote and comment and you've said the nicest things!

Thanks to @staycloudybabe for making my sides hurt with laughter because of your comments. You're one of the very first readers to comment on each paragraphs.

Thanks to the people who message me on kik and interact with me in twitter and instagram.

Thanks @R5rocks2000 for being an amazing co-owner

Thank you to my voters,

Thank you to people who have read this story more than once

And most of all,

Thank you for being there for me. You guys have been with me through highs and lows, and I can't believe it but, I'm in love with people I've never met. You guys made me happy when I thought I couldn't muster a smile, and you guys made me crazed with your begs of 'update soon plz.' and with my phone constantly running out of power because of the endless stream of votes that were coming in.

This story is going to go under huge editing and what not but that's going to be awhile. :)

And I'm not going to start Coming Home 2 until April so I can get settled and what not. And I'll post an update on here to let you know when I post it.

So.

The decision is yours

I am going to publish the first chapters of new books I'm starting and I'm going to place them in a reading list labeled 'Vote'

and I want you guys to comment on here which one you want.

Comment here for :

Nomad

Comment here for:

Reasons to Love

Comment here for:

THE PURGE: RAURA

Comment here for:

Room 264

Comment here for:

NOTICE ME