Flashback No.1

Laura's POV (3 years ago)

I was going through my mail excited to see a golden envelope with a red wax seal. I know Raini only did this because of my whole Hogwarts obsessions. The gang always used to do things like that.
I rip open my letter to see the announcement.
'Celebrate with Raini and Anthony Gutierrez for the baby shower of their third gift.'
I was gushing at the news. They were always so formal about these things, their last baby shower for the twins was perfect. Xzavier and Octavio are absolutely adorable. Except the boys look nothing like Anthony, they're pale and have some odd birthmarks on their knees, but they look an awfully lot like Raini.
I begin to text Raini.
Laura: Hey! I just go the invite! they look fantastic!😊
Raini: Thanks! so Laura I've been wanting to ask you something...😅
Laura: What would that be?
Raini: well actually 2 things to ask.😅
Laura: well get on with it!
Raini: Okay, I was wondering if I should send an invite to Ross?
I stopped for a moment thinking. Could I handle seeing him? Would I crash and brake just at the sight of the blonde haired boy. No, not boy. Man.
Laura: I'd rather you didn't 😐
Raini: it's okay I understand, its still hard.
Laura: now time for that second question
Raini: could you come over to look at baby names?
Laura: Of course! why don't you want to know the gender?👶
Raini: cause I don't want to weep if I'm having more boys. Mama needs a girl!💅
Laura: okay! well I will be over there at 4:00😆
Raini: I'll be waiting👋😬💋
I put my phone down on the bed. I wonder if Ross would actually come if Raini invited him. I know he didn't come to the wedding. I don't think I could handle seeing him if he came. What is he doing right now? Is he with his family? A girl? Tons of girls? I shake my head at the thought. He's probably just in his room on his guitar. I could look online... again. I've checked what he's been up to at least 20-30 times. Or sometimes I just look up pictures of him. Not the present ones with all those girls. But the photo shoots he's taken with me. The last one was a year after austin and ally ended. He left a week after this photo shoot. I love them. I guess he told the photographer he's spilling the secret about us dating cause he came over to me and kiss my cheek, flashes went wild. Calum and Raini kept doing funny poses, While Ross kept trying to tickle me, kiss me, then he gave up and just decided to hold me. I used to ball my eyes out at the pictures, but now I just get anger in my chest. He left, he moved to New York. The coward didn't even have the heart to tell me until his last day.
I pull up to Raini's home. It's not huge but big enough for her family. I tap on her door slowly. You know that feeling when something bad is going to happen? I have that feeling. I was about to turn around and go home but the door opened.
Anthony stood there smiling at me. "hey is Raini here?" Anthony opens the door a little wider. "No she took the boys to their basketball practice." I nod my head. That bad feeling getting worse and worse. "oh well I'll get going." Anthony Grabs my wrist. "You could stay till she gets back." I was going to reject his offer, but she should be back any minute. I nod my head Anthony releases my wrist and opens the door for me.
I feel like I'm walking into a disaster.My heart is pounding and my palms are sweating. I jump when Anthony shuts the door... and locks it. "Why did you lock the door?" Anthony gives me a creepy smile. "So we don't get any surprises." I begin backing up. Anthony is walk towards me.
My back touches the wall in the hallway. He is right in front of me breathing down my neck. I try to move my face as far from him as possible. "you don't know how long I've been wanting to do this." I can't move. I'm to repulsed and shocked at what is happening. "Ever since that double date at the beach with your little rock star, what's his name? Ross? Well ever since I've seen you in that bikini I've wanted to ravage you." I gasp at his words. My chest tightens at the mention of Ross. Anthony's slobbering mouth covers mine. My hands stop feeling numb and my knee jerks up. Hitting his groin then smacking the back of his head as he doubles over in pain.
I run towards the door, unlocking it as fast as I could. I just run. No destination but to get away from him. My chest burns, my ears are popping, and I feel gross at the thought of Anthony kissing me. I keep running, in search of mouth wash..
----
(Baby shower, a week after the kiss)

Laura's POV

I was spinning the enormous pacifier on my index finger trying not to think about the repulsive scum bag.
Raini and I met up later at MY house to discuss baby names. I didn't have the heart to tell her what happened, but at least we chose a baby name... Amalie.
Raini walks over to the table I'm sitting at. "Hey are you going to play guess the chocolate?" I shake my head in hopes she would leave me be. Of course that's not how Raini is. "okay Laura, you can tell me what's wrong and I'll help, or you can sulk while I constantly bother you." I put the pacifier down. 'Come on Laura tell her.' "I just miss Ross." I chickened out. Raini looks at me sympathetically, and like the coward I am, I except her stare.
---
(After Amalie is born)

Laura's POV

I was holding the little bundle in my arms as Raini slept. Anthony was in the cafeteria, thank god. Amalie is peacefully sleeping just like her mom. I can't wait until I get a child myself. Maybe I don't need a partner. I can do something like this on my own. Right? I want something that is mine forever, and what's more permanent than parenthood?
I'm broken out of my thoughts when Anthony comes in the room. My skin starts to crawl. "Let me see the kid." I offer the baby over to her father. "I'm going to head home." I get up and walk towards the door. Anthony grabs my wrist. I turn around to see he put the baby back in the incubator. 'Good as long as the baby is safe.' I rip my arm from his grasp and give him a hard smack to his cheek. He stands there unaffected. He grabs my neck and jaw and forces my lips on his. I keep using my hands to push him off but I'm too feeble. I hear Raini's heart monitor go wild. I peer to the left to see her staring at us in shock. I start to push him off harder, swatting and hitting anywhere I can. Finally he lets up. He also looks for the source of the beeping noise. "Out! Get out!" she screams. I stand their relieved she's not talking to me. "Get out!" Then I realize she's staring directly at me. "Raini let me explain!" Raini glares at me. "Get out now." She says in a quieter voice, making it sound worse. I turn back to the door and run.
'Why?' is all I could think.
•••••

So flashback no.1 kinda creepy...
So there will be multiple flashbacks in this( Most of them Raura memory's)
Vote, Follow, comment your favorite parts if you'd like
Love,
Aliah💋