she is my world

Ross' POV

Me and Laura get up at 8:00 to get ready because we are going out for brunch at 9:30 with my family. I just put on some jeans and a Kiss         T-shirt. Laura kept pacing in the living room, she was wearing a long tan shirt and leggings.

I put my hand on her shoulders to stop her.

"Babe, relax." Laura rolls her eyes and plops down on the couch.

"I can't. We're gonna be reunited with everyone and I'm pretty sure at least half of them hate me." I sit down next to Laura and lounge across the couch putting my legs in her lap.

"So, the other half hates me, and were going together so they will all hate us." Laura cracks a smile and squeezes my thigh. I grab her hand and pull her towards me, having her lay on my chest. I cup her cheeks and bring her in for a kiss. Laura's hands go to my hair tugging on it. I groan into her mouth. My hands start trailing down to her hips. My thumb going under her shirt making contact. Laura puts both of her legs on my sides straddling me. I lick her bottom lip for access, but she breaks it off and sits up on top of me.

" We need to go eat brunch." I groan and squeeze her ass before she gets up and puts on her flats. I grab the keys and my snapback and follow Laura out the door.

****

We went to IHOP for breakfast.
PANCAKES Is all I can think. I plop down in a chair next to Laura and my . I look up to see Rocky and Riker were no where to be seen. Good.

I wave my hand for a waiter to come over. A yong guy with bieber hair and acne came over.

"uh, how may I help you?" I look at his name tag for a brief second then continued.

"Well, Peter, I would very much appreciate having our blinds shut. The camera flashes are making me lose my appetite." Peter nods his head then goes to the booth behind us and steps up on it and releases the blinds with a loud clank. After Peter left Rydel put her menu down.

"What was that about?" Laura nods her head beside me.

"Yeah I was actually wondering the same thing." I look at Laura, then my parents, then Ryland and Rydel. I sigh loudly.

"In New York the paparazzi are way worse..." I look up for a second trying to see their faces, but all I really see is Laura. "One of them broke into my house." My mother gasped and dropped her fork.

"What did he do?!" She panicked. I look down a little remembering that night.
'I placed my keys in the hook in coat room then lazily kicked off my shoes. I continued to walk throughout my house, being to tired to recognize the differences in my apartment. The first one I noticed was my mail. It was scattered on my table, when I distinctly remembered putting it into a stack.
Being more awake and aware, I scanned different areas of the house. The only other thing that was off was the corner of the rug in my living room was lifted up as if someone tripped on it.
Seeing that there was nothing else out of the ordinary, I shrugged it off and just went to bed. I brushed my teeth then went into my bedroom to change. Just as I threw my shirt in the closet, I heard a click.
I turned around rapidly trying to find the source of the noise. "I think I'm losing my mind." I walk into my closet only to hear more clicks. I turn to my right hesitantly peeling back the jackets on the rack.
"What the hell!" I grab the mans collar and throw him out of my closet.
"Man i-if you had this job y-you'd understand!" The guy put his hands up frantically trying to cover his face.
"If you had my job you'd understand! This is my fucking place! I shouldn't have to hide in my own home! You bastard!" I kick his side once then back away from him. He started gasping because I knocked the air out of him. "Just get out, I am half awake, and you just pissed me off."