Flashback No.2

Ross' POV

"Ross!We need to get to set!" Laura shrieks as I continued to nibble on her ear.

"We don't have to be there in five minutes Laura." She could never hold in her laughter when I was around her neck area, she just couldn't stop with the snickers.

We were both in my dressing room about to film a scene from the 6th episode in season 4. I just tackled Laura to my black couch, which wasn't long enough to house my legs.

I finally let off Laura's neck and sat back awhile waiting for her to catch her breath so I could make my next attack on her stomach.

" Did you leave a hickey?" She felt around her neck for awhile but I grabbed her hand and put it to her side.

"No, and its called a love bite for your information." I brush her hair back from her face.

"I'd rather call it a Hickey since you don't love me." I rolled my eyes. Not this again.

"I like you, isn't that enough?" Laura laughs and scoffs.

"Yeah for now, but what are you going to do when I decide that I want more?" I clasp our hands together and look at her doe eyes. She is always so concentrated on me. Her eyes get a spark when I'm around and she just fucking glows like the sun.

I want to feel that.

I looked deeper, I looked past her appearance and into her personality. We are so opposite, she's so quirky and awkward, yet she holds her own, she is very stubborn and falls in love easily..

I guess I'm just afraid that if she can fall for me as fast as she did, then she'd have no trouble falling in love with someone like herself.

But I want her, not lustily, I want her to be mine.

"Laura?"

"Hmm?" I grip her hand tighter before speaking.

"I like like you." Laura begun to laugh.

"I love you Ross." She kissed the tip of my nose. "Okay, we need to get to set now." She got up and headed for the door.

'I love you too Laura.'

•••••••••••

Ohhhh. filler chapters r da best. Jk

I REACHED 20 THOUSAND THE OTHER DAY!!!

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

and updates are going to be smaller because of the hellhole I'd like to call school... but, it might be frequent short updates... or not

BUT I JUST WANTED TO GIVE YOU GUYS A CHAPTER THE DAY OF THE NEW AUSTIN&ALLY EPISODE!!!

AUSLLYAUSLLYAUSLLYAUSLLY.

Sorry to people in different countries if I spoil it in the next chapter

Vote comment and follow @cossiscute twitter and instagram

love

Aliah♥