One week.

Ross' POV (1 week later)

"No more ache, no more pain, that's how it will be when you're with me."

My apartment was very spacious. Its too big for me. I honestly never thought I could hate this place, but I do. Its very difficult for me to write because of all this air.

"Together, whenever, everything with you is better. Together forever, with you its better."

I shook my head and slammed my journal shut. I can't write a damn song. I need inspiration. My house phone starts to go off making me jump. I grabbed it and hit talk.

"Hello?"

"Hi Ross its Dr.Vada, I was wondering if you could come by that coffee shop by the corner of my office?"

" Uh, Yeah sure, I'll be there in a sec."

"Okay, bye." I hung up and got off my couch.

I need to put pants on, and comb my hair, and brush my teeth, and ugh why did I agree to go out for coffee?

Its been a fucking week. I think I'm getting worse, like I almost called Laura the other day after therapy, but Dr.Vada saw and slapped my phone out of my hand.

Bitch.

Well I got over it fairly quickly because she said:

"Its not going to help either of you."

We have been talking about my impulses, and how I handle situations, which I'm terrible at. She even makes me draw out my feelings like a fucking child.

But I'd be lying if I said it didn't help....

I'm not so conscious about paparazzi anymore because I know what's real and what isn't, and that's all that matters. Right?

•••

Laura's POV

One week.

Seven days.

One hundred and sixty-eight hours.

Ten thousand eighty minutes.

Six hundred and four thousand-eight hundred seconds.

That's how long Ross has been gone.

That's how long I have been gone. This week has mostly consisted of tissues, ice cream, Friends marathon and hysterical crying. I haven't shown up to Love Kills meetings because Nathan would totally call me out on my haggard appearance.