One thing I want.

Ross' POV

"Yeah! My heart is still beating really fast!" I laughed, as did Josh and Shane as they were leaving after saying congratulations. I sighed in relief at them being the last to leave, because now I can finally be alone with Laura.

I walked down towards the living room to see her staring blankly at the wall.

"You okay?" She jumped at my voice then nodded her head.

"I'm just exhausted." She got up and quickly walked off towards our room. I followed her to see her sitting at her mirror pulling bobby pins out and massaging her scalp.

"I love you." Laura looked at me through the mirror and laughed through her nose and shook her head.

"I love you more." I smiled back at her.

"I don't think so." She got up and walked towards me and kissed my neck tenderly. She kissed my jaw, and my chin and kissed at the corners of my lips, but my impatience won over and I crashed my lips into hers.

Her lips were still taut making me frown. I pulled back to look at her.

"What's wrong?" I held her chin with my thumb and index finger but she turned away.

"I'm just tired, surprises tire me out, so does crying." She muttered at the end.

I looked at her for awhile, thinking if this is the time to get into this. I shook my head and let her go.

She walked off towards the closet right away and began to get ready for bed as I did the same, watching her worriedly every now and then.

At the end of the night we were both in bed in the dark. I was staring at the back of her head as I spooned her as she was probably already fast asleep.

"Laura?" I whispered.
" hrmm?" She turned her head to look back at me.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Laura rolled her eyes and faced the other way again.

"Just peachy."
••••••••••••
2 weeks later.

" Yeah! Like that! Now Riker the bass. Okay! Now Rydel! And Ell finish it off!" Ellington hit his drums with passion and as we all finish with the planned set we all looked at each other in amazement.

"That was great! Take a break while I go talk to your mother." My dad walks off towards the kitchen with a satisfied smile.

"You were a little rusty on the lyrics, but other than that we were great." I rolled my eyes at Rocky's semi compliment as he patted my shoulder.

"So... How did Laura take the news?" Riker asked. I frowned to see everyone else awaiting my answer.

"I haven't exactly told her yet." Rydel shook her head in disappointment.

"Well you have to soon, we're leaving in two weeks." Ellington said as he placed his drum sticks away.

"I-I know, I will tell her tomorrow, tomorrow for sure." Everyone looked at me skeptically, except for Riker who was walking into the house.

"What's up his butt?" Rocky joked.

"Laura's been really moody also." We all looked at each other questioningly.

"You don't think they could've had a falling out or something do you?" I asked Rydel who simply shrugged.

•••
Laura's POV