Reunited and forgiven

Laura's POV

Ross held my hand as we stood outside the reunion building. Its now or never. I squeezed Ross' hand before pushing open the metal door. The tiled floors were illuminated by the bright lights from the DJ who was playing a classic we are family. I stopped my self from rolling my eyes at the cheesy ness.

Right away me and Ross are being thrown into conversations with the writers or the makeup artists. I look over to the far right to see a red carpet set up with an Austin&AllyReunion background. I pull Ross over because I haven't taken a picture with him in at least 9 years. I look up at the camera guy and gave him a thumbs up. I look over at Ross who is just awkwardly standing there as I do poses.

"Get over here you goof." I grab his arm and smile at the camera. Ross smiles too.

"Sorry, I haven't taken pictures in like 5 years, it's throwing me off a little." I nodded my head as we walked off the red carpet and went to the dinner tables. I started checking my twitter only to see that #Austin&AllyReunion was trending also #RauraReunited and the picture me and Ross took were everywhere. Ross was also on his phone, I peek over his shoulder to see he's looking at a picture of me, Raini and Calum from season 2.

"Its so weird. I always knew that from the beginning we were going to be great friends, but I never knew it would be so fucked up." Ross put his phone down and grabbed my hand. "Promise me no cat fight with Raini." I shrug my shoulders and move Ross' bangs a bit.

"I'm not promising that, if she says anything about our relationship or the mis- I mean or my family I will pound her face." I almost have the urge to pound my head on the table for slipping up on the whole miscarriage thing. I hear a commotion towards the front doors, I sit up straighter to see Raini with Amalie on her hip and her boys, Octavio and Xzavier staying close behind her like little ducks.

She makes eye contact with me. I soon as my eyes held hers, chills spread throughout my body and I squeezed Ross' hand firmly alerting him of my discomfort. Raini looks away, she looks kinda, sad. But why?

I kept folding and unfolding my napkin as I felt the tension in the room.

"I think you should talk to her." Ross whispers in my ear. I shake my head slightly and look over my shoulder at Raini who is chatting away with people as her boys make funny faces behind her back.

"I wish it was that easy." I look back over at Ross who has a incredulous look on his face.

"But it is that easy, just go break the ice by saying hi, then once the small talk gets too awkward start explaining what happened, tell her the exact story you told me." I nod my head as I start to feel the confidence rising in me. Ross should give me pep talks more often. I give Ross a quick peck then stand from my seat brushing my dress down.

I walk slowly towards Raini, who has no idea that I'm walking over because her back is turned towards me. I stop in the middle though and take a deep breath then tap on her shoulder.

"Hey, Raini." Raini turns around and gives me a small smile.

"Hi, Laura." She sets Amalie down to go walk over to her brothers at the snack table. Me and Raini both watch her walk off.

"Wow, already 3?" Raini nods her head and looks back at me.

"I'm sorry!" She bursts out. Her eyes are already glossy and I have the strongest urge to hug her. So I pull her into a big hug rocking us side to side.

"I'm sorry too." I mumble into her shoulder.

"I was really afraid to raise the kids on my own to be honest. and I also didn't want to suspect that Anthony could do such a thing, I thought that blaming you would make it easier, but it was harder to lose you." She squeezed me a little tighter as I relished in the feeling of having my friend back.

Ross' POV

Honestly, I didn't expect them to make up that fast. When Raini excepted Laura's hug I was surprised, now they're laughing and dancing around to the random pop music that is being played.

"Hey what's up?" Someone clapped their hand on my shoulders making me jump. I turn to see fancy Calum again, but this time with shades. I stand up giving Calum a brief hug.

"Hey bud." I sit back down and Calum joins me.

"So, how did that happen?" Calum refers to Raini and Laura. I look over to see that Laura is feeding Raini's little girl as they converse.

"I honestly don't know, I was expecting a girl fight but all that happened was crying, then hugging, then laughing, then dancing." Calum laughs a little.

"Dude how come our make up wasn't like that?" He punches me on the shoulder. I roll my eyes at Calum.

"I'm sorry, I should have offered you makeup sex." I punch him back, but he slaps the back of my head.

"Ew, gross Ross take me out to dinner first." We continue randomly punching and slapping each other.

"You can't spell gross without Ross." We stop hitting each other then start hysterically laughing.

"What's so funny?" Me and Calum snap our heads up to Laura and Raini. But Calum blurts.

"Ross offered me make up sex, but don't worry Laura I let him down easy." Laura's expression was priceless. She look grossed out and yet like she wanted to burst with laughter. But Raini is the first one to crack. Soon we're all just laughing to tears. A clanking noise brings all of our attentions to the stage in the front of the room.
Kevin Kopelow and Heath Seifert are standing there with huge smiles. Kevin clears his throat before speaking.

"Hello everybody! I'm glad to say that this is the 10 year anniversary of Austin&Ally!" People cheered and clapped then Heath shushed everyone.

"Yes, yes. And as you've probably heard about rumors about a spin off series, but me and Kevin have had a hard time convincing Disney, so we might just swindle them again with an angry fandom." People laugh remembering how angry the A&A fandom was getting because Disney was taking so long to announce the news.

"Ross! Could you do us a favor?" He  waves me towards the stage. I awkwardly walk over there and stand next to Heath.

"Could you be Austin for tonight?" He hands me an acoustic guitar and a microphone. I laugh and grab the mic.

"Well it looks like I have no choice. Any requests?" I squint my eyes a bit trying to see. "Can't do it without You!" I look to see Laura jumping up and down trying to get my attention as she flails her arms around. People start cheering in agreement.

"Okay, okay. But I'm gonna need some help starting it off!" I start the the two, one clap then start strumming.