Ally Dawson is a turn on

Ross' POV

Laura drove us to Dillard's because she insists that we are going to go all out for our reunion. Which to be totally honest I agree. Me and Laura separate to different parts and agreed to go with the other to the changing rooms.

I look the the v necks rapidly, then go to the button down dress shirts, I pick a navy blue one then head to the slacks, they all look the same so I just grab a pair in my size then get up on my tiptoes to see if I could see Laura. 'Damn she's too short.'

"Can I help you sir?" I look to my right to see the young mother I saw on the train, but she doesn't recognize me. 'Good'

"Uh, yeah where are the ties?" She smiles at me then points to them I was about to head towards them but the lady grabbed my arm.

"Oh my, I didn't expect to see you here Ross! Sheridan still talks about you non stop." I smile at the memory of the sweet child.

"Hey Ross I'm ready to go to the dressing rooms, but you're going to have to help me pick out some heels." Laura freezes as she sees me and the lady, her eyes flicker to the lady's hand on my arm. But she recomposes herself and offers out her hand.

"Hi I'm Laura." The lady retracts her hand from my arm to shake Laura's hand.

"I know, I'm Diane and I'm a huge fan of Raura." Diane and Laura start talking about lady stuff, I was too bored to listen to them drone on and on about nails, so I walk over to the ties. 'Black or white?' I keep holding them up to see if I like either one better, but I just end up taking both. I turn around to see Laura with a smirk on her face.

"What?" Laura picks up her dress and shows it to me.

"I swear we have like some kind of silent messaging system." Her dress is navy with white polka dots, very 50's looking. 'Well I guess I'm going to be wearing a white tie.'

Laura shoved me towards the dressing rooms, I was about to go in my own, but Laura yanked me back into a family dressing room. Laura locked the door and hung her dress up on the lowest hook. She took off her chuck tailors off one by one almost falling in the process, she wiggled her toes as soon as she set them on the floor. I took off my hollister sweat shirt and threw it at Laura's face, making her giggle. She ripped my sweat shirt off of her face and froze when she saw me shirtless.

"So hot." Laura slaps a hand over her mouth. I smirk at her and start to flex to give her a better view.

"Like seriously Ross my filter on my mouth is slowly fading, 'and I kinda like it.'" She places her hand out to trace my core.

"Your turn." Laura smiles up at me than acts as if she were dusting dirt off her shoulders.

"You ain't ready for these guns." Then she did probably the most adorable thing. She grabs her arm and acts like there's a muscle and then she starts making pew sounds. Then it hit me. It was something she had to do in Austin&Ally. I cut off Laura by kissing her. She responds immediately by tugging on my hair. I break off the kiss and peck her nose.

"When you act like Ally, Austin goes crazy." Laura bursts out laughing holding a hand over her mouth.

"Ross that was probably the most cheesy, romantic thing you've said to me. But now I have a weapon." I pull back and poke her cheek.

"I'm giving you the ammo to destroy me, but Ally Dawson turns me on."

***

Me and Laura finally got the outfits, we were almost out the doors when Laura stopped to stare at some baby clothes. And knowing Laura she was heading straight towards the baby shoes.

"Aww Ross look at these converse they're so tiny." Laura starts tearing up just holding the shoes. I rub her shoulders trying to console her.

"Can you drive? I have to get out of here." She places the tiny shoes back and wipes under her eyes. I grabbed the keys from her hand then held her hand.

"Are you alright?" She looks down at the floor then looks up at me, tears are welling up her eyes, making them look really glossy.

"Ross, I-I I'll explain later just not now, please." Her begs weakened me. It absolutely kills me seeing her this upset. I just grab her hand and lead her to the car.

We were about halfway home when she fell asleep. I carried her upstairs and tucked her in. Then kissed her forehead.

I grabbed a note pad for Laura.

'Be back around 8:00 going to see my family.'

I just needed to get out of the house. Whatever happened to Laura is eating at me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys! Soo I have like 940 views and 69 votes.(hehehe 69) this is really amazing! I never thought my story's could become this big! Anyways

Vote,comment,follow

Love,

Aliah💋