Actress

Ross' POV

We were both leaning in, being pushed by an unseen force.
Our lips brushing.
"LAURA YOU NEED TO BE IN WARDROBE IN 5!" a yell through the door causes Laura to topple off the couch landing on her black rug.
"II'll be there in a minute!" She yells back.
I run a hand through my hair.
Of course we got interrupted. I was frustrated. Losing her was hard. Breaking away from the laughs, late night talks, the touches and the soft kisses. Just one was all I needed.
Laura gets up off the ground blushing she was about to walk towards the door when I grabbed her arm and pulls her back.
My chest was against her back and my lips at her ear.
"We will finish that later." I whispered in her ear. She shivered a little at my voice.
She turned around slowly, eyes wide and mouth open. I winked at her.
Her blush was deepened, she just nodded and left.
I followed her into the wardrobe department but she turned around blushing.
"Umm, you need to leave." I was kinda hurt. "Why?" she laughs. "I need to get dressed Ross." Now it's my turn to be awkward.
She lightly shoves my chest and shuts the door.
I walk around a little to look at the sets.
They had a very modern look. Really fancy.
I just can't picture Laura here, she's more like her dressing room. Colorful and fun, not all this crap.
I sit down at the snack bar and nibble on some chocolate pretzels. Two hands rap around my eyes cutting off my sight. "Guess who." I could tell it was Laura, her lame Australian accent, so I decided to mess with her.
"Maia?" The hands are removed and Laura pulls my ear hard.
"That's not funny!"
Laura's appearance shocks me.
She is wearing a red gown that touches the floor, a slit in the dress that shows her thigh. Her make-up on her eyes is dark and her lips are bright red. Her hair is in big bouncy curls making her hair look thick and massive.
"Close your mouth Ross you'll catch flys."
I snap my mouth closed.
"Fancy." I reply looking her up and down.
"Wait until I put the heels on." Laura lifts up the dress a little to show she is barefoot.
"Will they make you taller than me?"
She smirks. "Maybe." I chuckle "Well then I already don't like them."
"LAURA YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR WAY TO SET 4." An intercom announces.
Laura rolls her eyes and grabs my hand.
She walks me through a variety of sets but we stop at a fancy dining hall.
Chandeliers adorn the 'ceilings'. The tables are all set with perfect white tablecloths and golden candles.
Laura takes her place at one of the tables.
"Rick can you hand me the sticky tak?"
Rick throws the blue glob towards Laura she catches it and starts to ball it in her fist.
I raise my eyebrow at her. She just smiles sheepishly at me. "It's less expensive than therapy." She answers my silent question.
She is still squishing the glob like a stress ball.
Nathan walks in from the opposite side of me and Laura. He just smirks while one of the prop guys try's to talk to him about his arm placements.
Nathan stalks over and sits down in the chair across Laura. Laura just ignores him as if he wasn't there.
The extras start to file in taking there places.
"ALRIGHT EVERYONE WHO ISN'T ON THE SHOW OFF THE SET." I shuffle over behind the camera and take Laura's chair with her name on it.
"QUIET ON SET."
Rick snaps the marker and they start the scene.
"Alyssa do you have something you want to tell me." Nathan asks Laura.
"Richard I swear if you are trying to start a scene this is surly the way to do it."
Nathan takes Laura's hand in his.
"I love you. We need to have honesty between us." Laura smiles at him.
"Okay, just promise you won't blow up."
Nathan gives her hand a little squeeze.
"I don't know if I can promise that."
Laura's smile fades. "I used your money to invest in Emily's book." Nathan stands and kneels at Laura's side. "I would never be mad at something like that, and plus its not my money anymore it's ours." Nathan reaches into his pocket and pulls out a tiny black box. "In my life I have never met a woman so courageous, beautiful and smart, but you have surly stolen my heart, Alyssa Sheridan Smith will you marry me?"
Laura places a hand over her mouth to stifle her cries. "Of course." She places her hand out for the ring, Nathan slides it on slowly. He then stands and Laura jumps up and raps her arms around his neck. The extras applaud them.
They both pull their heads back to stare at each others eyes, then in gage in a passionate kiss. I am in awe at Laura's improved acting skills.
"CUT." Laura shoves Nathan's face off her mouth and walks over to me.
"I hate mush." She says running a hand through her curly hair.
"You were amazing, its better seeing you act in person than on T.v."
Laura's head goes to the side like a puppy.
"You really think so?" She asks fiddling with her fingers. "know so." I reply bopping her nose. She scrunches her nose, making the cutest expression. She grabs me by my shirt yanking me down to her hight. She whispers in my ear. "Let's go finish what we started." We pull back. She's biting her lip. She starts to walk off towards her dressing room, but before she leaves she slaps my ass.
••••••••

Yay I just love cliffhangers 😜
Vote, comment & follow
Love
Aliah💋