Maybe Its Time For Miracles

. . .Underneath. . .

Adrian's POV:

Hello stranger who I don't know. I'm  Adrian Lambert. I'm pretty much a very bad tempered, mean and jealous man. I've never been able to be in a relationship because of my way of being. I don't see a bad thing about myself. I mean, I AM suppose to be like this. The last guy I was with-- Yeah you heard, GUY. I'm gay if you haven't noticed. I'm the dark side of someone. Yes, I have someone connected to me and that someone is my light side. With light side I mean he's the COMPLETE opposite of me. I sighed and went over to my small glass cabinet where I had a lot of tequila bottles. 

(A/N: Adrian Lambert [Adam Lambert's Dark Side])

"Well," I said. "Better just drink than go fuck someone." I served some of the golden liquid into a glass cup and drank it. "You know what? Forget the glass." I grabbed the bottle and drank straight from it. I went over to the window where far away from here was the entrance to the light side of the world where it was known as California. After the bottle was almost empty, I stopped and thought about something.

Who was my light side?

~~~~

. . .California. . .

Adam's POV:

(A/N: And here's the real Adam Lambert we all know!!)

"No, I don't want to do this!" I yelled in between tears and chokes. "Please! I'm no--"

"YOU DESERVE IT!" He screamed as he thrust inside of me. I screamed out in pain as I cried. I closed my eyes shut and I felt his warm liquid inside of me.

"Please. . ." I begged, my voice a whisper due to the weakness I was feeling right now. "I. . didn't do. . .anything!" He got out and slapped me. His hand grabbed my jaw and made me look at him in the eye.

"OPEN YOUR EYES YOU BITCH!" He yelled. I slowly opened them and he smirked. "You better behave yourself. I don't want to ruin such perfect skin. UNDERSTOOD?!" I slowly nodded and he pushed me to the bed. He left and I stood up from the bed. Once I stood up, I fell down due to the pain. I cried. My boyfriend Drake had been acting like this since I had first dated him. He considered himself better than me and because I didn't wanted to give him things I couldn't give him, he would take them by force. 

"Please make this stop." I whispered. "Please make this stop!"

"SHUT UP ADAM!" Yelled Drake's voice. "OR I'M GONNA GO UP THERE AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!"

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed as I broke down. The door suddenly opened and Drake came in with a belt in his hand. I stood up and backed away, but my back hit the wall. Drake yank me from my hair and pushed me to the floor. The belt made contact with my skin and screamed out along with crying. 

~~~~

Hours Later. . .

Adam's POV:

I tried to cuddle into a ball as much as I could, but the belt welts hurt. They made my skin go numb and in some places even bleed. I just lay on the ground. I wanted to get away from him, but he would just beat me up again. Why? Why did he had to be like this with me? Why? I managed to stand up and I went to the bathroom. I saw the full length mirror. My body was all marked red and in some places I had black, blue and purple bruises. I could feel my stomach churning. 

"Just don't look." I whispered. "Just don't look at yourself." I went to the bathtub and turned the warm water on. After it was warm enough, I slowly got in the tub, the water making my bruises sting. The pain faded and I started to take a bath. 

~~~~

After my bath, Drake told me he was going out, so he wouldn't be home until next morning. I didn't argued against him because he would hurt me. Plus, I always felt better when he wasn't around.

"Okay." I said and he left. I went back upstairs to the bedroom and gently lay in the bed. I pulled the covers up to my chest and tried to go to sleep.