Its Something Unpredictable, But In The End Its Right

Adam's POV:

"Addy let's go over to the park!" Said Adrian. I smiled. He took my hands to face each other. Slowly I leaned on him and kissed him. He kissed me back as his hands made my arms wrapped around his neck. His arms wrapped around my waist. We pulled back and I smiled.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you even more." He replied. I smiled and ran to the park. 

"Catch me if you can!" I yelled to Adrian behind me.

"Adam!" He yelled and ran after me. I laughed and turned the corner. Suddenly someone grabbed me and I started to scream. 

"ADRIAN!" I yelled, but a hand covered my mouth. Whoever had me dragged me to a place. I heard Adrian calling my name. I saw his coat and he ran towards where the guys had me. 

"CLOSE THE DOOR!" Yelled a familiar voice. The one that yelled threw me to the floor. I couldn't believe I was about to say this name.

"Dr-Drake?" I asked and he faced me. 

"Hi Adam." He said as I backed away.

"Please don't hurt me." I begged. "Just don't." I heard a loud bang. Drake looked behind him and I saw Adrian grabbing someone and punch him. 

"Back away from him Drake." Said Adrian as he "cleaned" his black coat. Drake grabbed me and pinned me to the wall.

"No!" I screamed, but Drake slapped me where I had my bruise. That bruise was never going to disappeared. I felt something pressed to my stomach. I slowly looked down and saw the mouth of a gun. I started to panic. "Please don't shoot." I whispered.

"Addy are you okay?" Asked Adrian and I nodded.

"I'm not using it on you, Princess." Said Drake in a low voice. Drake pushed me aside and immediately aimed the gun at Adrian. Two shots rang and with that I saw how Adrian fell to the floor, blood staining his shirt.

"ADRIAN!" I jolted up screaming. My forehead was all sweaty, but my breathing wasn't even. I started to cry. Where was he? Was he dead? Was he alive? "Adrian!" I screamed again. Nothing. No, please no. Please don't tell me he's--

"Addy what is it?" Asked a voice. The bedroom door opened and Adrian came in. 

"Adrian!" I yelled again. He came to my side and I hugged him tight as I cried.

"What happened?" He asked as he started to rub my back. Thank God, he wasn't dead. I started to calm down as his touch warmed my body. 

"I dreamed you got shot." I whispered. Adrian smiled and shook his head.

"I'm here." He said. "And its here where I'll stay." He lay me back down in the bed, slowly letting go of me, but I gripped his shirt.

"Please don't leave." I said. "Sleep with me?"

"Okay." He said and climbed into bed with me. I faced him and he faced me, a smile on my lips. Adrian smiled and his hand stroked my cheek. I smiled. "Goodnight sweetie."

"Goodnight." I whispered and fell asleep.

~~~~

Next Morning. . .

Adam's POV:

"Adrian?" I asked, but he wasn't there. I stood up and looked for him in the guestroom. No one. Wait a second. I checked his wardrobe. His favorite jacket wasn't there. He left. I looked for him around the house, but's that's when I saw a note in the table.

Hey Addy!

                   I'm going to be out of the entire day because I'm doing something important. My friends are also helping, but you need to come. Tommy will pick you up at eleven-thirty and he'll take you somewhere. Trust him. You'll be fine. See ya later, honey.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Love,
                                                                                                                                     Adrian

P.S. Dress up in the most beautiful way ever!

I put the note down. Dress in the most beautiful way ever? I sigh. How many times do I have to remind him! I'm not beautiful! I'm not. I went back upstairs and lay back in bed. I remember how Adrian described my eyes as beautiful once. Your beautiful blue eyes shine like crystal clear waters. I sighed. I didn't wanted to disappoint Adrian.

~~~~

Finally the time had come. I was now waiting for Tommy to pick me up. I had showered and then dressed in a white shirt and blazer, dark gray jeans and black shoes. I had black eyeliner around my eyes, black nail polish on my nails and face powder on my face. I also had small black earrings.

 I also had small black earrings

(A/N: Adam's style)

I saw a black-- It was Adrian's car! The car stopped in front of me and the window rolled down. A blonde was all dressed up, a smile on his face.

"Hey Adam!" He said.

"Um, hi?" I said and he laughed.

"I'm Tommy." He said. 

"Oh!" I said and he chuckled.

"Get in the car." I got in the passenger seat and put on the belt. Tommy smiled and drove to the place Adrian's note didn't say. What is going on?