I'm Here For Your Entertainment

Adam's POV:

"I'm going to get your pills." I told Adri as I caressed his cheek.

"Okay." He said and I kissed his cheek. I stood up from the couch and went to the kitchen. First I filled a glass with water and then I went to the cabinets and grabbed the bottle of pills. I brought them to the living room where Adrian was on his phone. 

"Bae." I said and he put his phone away. It was starting to get chilly in the room since winter was coming. I sat in the couch and gave one of the pills along with the glass of water to Adrian.

"Thanks." He said as he took his pills and drank the water. I smiled.

"Welcome." I said and kissed his forehead. He lay down on the couch and pulled me down to his chest. I lay down on him, my hands on his chest. I closed my eyes, listening to the beautiful sound his heartbeat made. 

~~~~

Hours Later. . .

Adam's POV:

I'm guessing I fell asleep because I woke up on top of Adrian. Adrian slowly opened his eyes and he met my gaze. He smiled and I smiled back. "Hi." I said and he chuckled.

"Hey Baby." He said and kissed my cheek. I smiled and sat up, getting off of Adrian's chest. Adri sat up and yawned.

"Still tired?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No." He said. "Just a yawn." 

"Okay." I said and saw out the window that it was very dark. 

"This time you relax." Said Adrian as he took my hands. "I'll make dinner for us, okay?"

"Alright." I said and he kissed my forehead. I let go of Adrian and went upstairs. I had to organize my dresser with my clothes. Messy as fuck. I started to put in one pile my jeans and my shirts in another pile. All of a sudden I saw a a black bag hadn't seen. Maybe I have seen it, but I haven't used it? I opened the bag and pulled out a white puffy girl wig, a black glittery dress, fishnet stockings, and high heel silver glitter boots.

***Flashback***

"What the fuck, Drake?!" I screamed as I rubbed my cheek. "So this is why we're in a bar. So you can earn money by making me make out with strangers?!"

"You either help--" I interrupted him.

"Or what?" I asked. "What are you going to do? Beat me up? Yell at me? Rape me? Do whatever the Hell you feel like doing cause I'm used to your bullshit!" He immediately slapped me again. 

***End of Flashback***

"Adam, honey what's happening?" Said a voice. I turned around and saw Adrian with concern. His eyes looked at me, but then he lay eyes on the items I held in my arms. "What's that?" I started to shake. I dropped the things on the floor and went to Adrian.

"Get rid of it." I whispered.

"What?" He asked.

"Get rid of it." I said a little louder as I looked up at Adrian. "Please. It brings back memories. . .things I don't want to remember." 

"Okay." Said Adrian and he went to pick up the dress. He smiled at me and put it up to see it better, a smile on his lips. "You would look very hot in it."

"No I won't." I said and he pouted. Wow. Never imagined him pouting. He stopped and sighed. 

"Dress in it." He said and I shook my head.

"You would hate it." I said and he shook his head. 

"Please?" He begged and I sighed. 

"Okay." I replied and took the items from Adrian. I went to the bathroom and started to get dressed. Once ready (I wore everything, even the makeup) I sighed and slowly exit the bathroom. Adrian's eyes widen at my sight. I told him he wouldn't like it.