You Make Me Feel Loved

Later. . .

Adam's POV:

"Adrian?" I asked as I looked around me. He wasn't here and I had woken up in a soft bed, but in an unrecognizable room. Where was I? I felt a struck of pain in my belly. I gasped and rubbed my bump. I stood up, but end up falling down to my knees. God, it hurt a lot. "Adrian!" I yelled out. After a minute, nothing. "ADRIAN!"

"Adam?" Said his voice. "Honey are you okay?" Before I could answer, I felt another kick. I tried to stand up, but I fell down again. The door opened and Adrian gasped. "Honey what happened?"

"Nothing." I said as he helped me stand up. "Stomach hurts a lot. Like a lot." 

"Strange." Said Adrian as he helped me to lay back down in the bed. "You can't be in labor yet. I mean you still need four or five more months before she comes." 

"I know." I breathed out. "But my stomach hurts."

"I'll call your Mom." He said. "Maybe she knows what to do, okay?"

"Mhm." I hummed and he kissed my forehead. He left the room and I felt another wave of pain. God, I never thought it would hurt so much to carry a baby. The door opened again and this time Adrian entered with my Mom.

"Adrian told me that you weren't feeling well." Said Mom.

"No, I'm not." I said and felt another wave of pain again. I yelped and Adrian rubbed my belly. I breath deeply and Adrian kissed my cheek.

"You'll be okay." He whispered.

"I'll make you a hot tea and put a hot towel on your forehead, okay?" Said Mom and I nodded. Mom left and I screamed out in pain. The bedroom door opened. . .again, but this time, my Dad and brother entered. Neil looked at me and then at Adrian.

"What just happened?" He asked and I yelled out again. 

"Its alright." Said Adrian in a soothing voice. I nodded and he helped me sit up a little in the bed. I felt as if my body was burning. I felt so hot all of a sudden. I think Adrian noticed. "You're sweating and I mean a lot."

"I know." I said and Adrian stood up. 

"Raise your arms." He said and I did. He raised my shirt and took it off. With a towel, he wiped my forehead. I breathed in deeply and Adrian rubbed my bump. Neil and Dad left the room and Adrian took his jacket off. He placed it on a chair and the door opened. Mom came into the room with a tray in her hands. The tray had a cup, a bowl and a towel. Mom put it on the nightstand and touched my forehead. 

"I think I'm going to get dinner ready later until you feel better." Said Mom.

"I can watch over him." Said Adrian as he placed the wet towel on my forehead. Mom smiled and sighed. 

"Adam, you found yourself a lovely boyfriend." She said and I laughed. 

"Thanks Mom." I said. "But HE found ME." She laughed.

"I know." She said. "You told us."

"Oh." I said and giggled. Adrian chuckled and kissed my cheek. 

"I love you." Whispered Adri.

"Me too." I replied and Mom left. Adrian smiled and reached over for the tray. He grabbed the cup and I could smell chamomile. I'm going to guess Mom made a chamomile tea. Adrian took the cup in his hands and blew into it to make it cool down a little. 

"Drink some of it." He said and brought it to my mouth level. I put my hands on the cup and took a sip of the tea. I pulled back and Adrian put the tea on the nightstand. I lay back down and Adrian stroked my hair.

Adrian's POV:

Once Adam drink from the tea, I put the cup back in the nightstand. I lay Addy back down on the bed and kissed the top of his head.

"Thanks for being with me." He whispered.

"Sweetheart I'll always be with you." I said as I stroked his hair. He lay back down a little and took my hand in his hands. I laughed and kissed his forehead. 

"Lay down with me." He said and looked up at me, his pretty blue eyes shining. I smiled and sat down on the edge of the bed. He pouted. "I said lay down."

"Okay." I said and lay down with him. He smiled and I stroked his cheek. I pecked his lips and he cuddled closer to me. His hands rested on my chest and I put my hand on his forehead. "You're not so hot like you were earlier." He smirked.

"Which kind of hot?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Hot as if sweating or hot as if I'm sexy?" He asked and I laughed.

"For me baby, you're always sexy as fuck!" I said and gently got on top of him. Adam giggled and placed his hands on my shoulders. I smiled and he started tugging at my shirt.

"Take it off. . ." he whined, making me smile.

"Fine." I said and took my shirt off. He smiled and I gently leaned down on him. My lips connected with his lips to do a sweet passionate slow kiss. Adam's hands went to my cheeks. One of my hands went to Adam's waist and my other arm wrapped around his leg, my hand on his thigh. Adam released a small moan as he kissed back. He closed his eyes and I closed my eyes too. 

Adam's POV:

I closed my eyes as I felt Adrian slowly rubbing my thighs. I swear no one's going to treat me like he does. I loved him so much to lose him. He was sweet, caring, loving. . .who the hell would want to dump him?! We pulled back and I smiled up at my breathing heavy Adrian.

"I love you." I whispered and he pecked my lips softly. 

"I love you even more." He replied.