Don't Tell Me You're Crying Oh Honey You Don't Have To Lie

Adrian's POV:

After my bath, I tied a towel around my torso. I got out of the bathroom, and noticed the clothes Addy left in the bed. By the way, where was Addy? I shrugged and changed into black leather skinny jeans, a black shirt, a light blue blazer and normal black shoes. I put on earrings, some pink lipstick, and a necklace. I also put on my face some face powder to cover up my birth marks and make my face a little brighter.

(A/N: Adrian's style)

I smirked at my reflection in the mirror. I went downstairs where Adam was drinking a cup of tea. He was all dressed up in skinny jeans, a black shirt, a golden leather jacket and normal black shiny shoes. His hands had leather gloves and his hair was straight down with blue streaks of hair.

 His hands had leather gloves and his hair was straight down with blue streaks of hair

(A/N: Adam's style)

He turned around and smiled.

"Hi." He said and sipped his tea.

"Hey sweetheart." I said and put my hands on his cheeks. I pressed a kiss to his forehead and Adam put his tea on the counter. "How are you feeling?"

"My stomach still hurts." He said and hugged me. I hugged him back as I rubbed his arm.

"Will you be okay by yourself?" I asked him as I looked at his pretty blue eyes. He nodded.

"I'll call you when I don't feel very well." He said and I nodded. I kissed his forehead and he kissed my cheek.

"I love you." I said.

"Me too." He said. "But even more."

"Me too, honey." I whispered and Adam hiccuped. I chuckled and kissed the top of his head, breathing in his scent. I pulled back and grabbed my keys, phone, and wallet. Adam followed me to the front door. It started to get cold now that fall had arrived.

"Bye Adri." He said and hugged me. I hugged back and kissed his cheek.

"Bye honey." I said. "See ya later."

"Yeah." He said and I got into the car. I turned it on and looked in the mirror at Adam who was rubbing his arms. I smiled and I drove out of the drive way to the place I worked.