Don't Lose Sight Of Me Now

Adam's POV:

"Okay." He said. Adrian nodded and slowly took my leggings off, almost all naked already. He did the same with his jeans, but he kicked his boots off. I did the same with my shoes. His hands stroked my thighs. I unwrapped my legs from his waist, but felt his fingers slowly sliding my briefs off. I started to breathe heavily. "Baby I don't want to force you."

"I'll be okay." I said and he sighed.

"Okay, but tell me to stop when you don't feel good." He said and I nodded as he took his briefs off. "I'll prepare you first, okay?"

"Mhm." I hummed. After a minute or two I felt something warm, and a little bit painful in me. I arched my back as he thrust inside of me. I wanted to cry of pain, but at the same time I didn't. I gasped and I opened my eyes. My eyes widen. He was here. He was here. "No, no, no! NO!"

Adrian's POV:

"No, no, no! NO!" Yelled Adam. I looked at him and slowly got out of him. He started to cry as he cuddled himself.

"Addy what happened?" I asked him. He looked up at me and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back as I put his legs on my free arm.

"He's here." He whispered.

"Who?" I asked.

"Him." He replied.

"Who's he? Who's him?" I asked and his eyes filled with fear. I knew that look anywhere, but I didn't see him here. "He's not here, honey."

"Yeah he is." He said as he shook in my arms. "He wanted me. He wanted me."

"I'm here and no one's hurting you, okay?" I reassured him and he nodded. He pressed himself to my chest and closed his eyes. I wanted to help him. I wanted to heal him. Let him know he was safe. Let him know that no one was ever going to hurt him again, but with what has been happening to him lately, it seems impossible to keep that promise.

~~~~

Next Morning. . .

Adam's POV:

Adrian had left to exercise and I was right now cleaning the room. My laptop started doing a weird noise. I went to check it. It was Skype. I smiled. "Mom!"

"Hey honey!" She said and I smiled. "How have you been? We haven't talked since you said Drake wouldn't let you. Why?" I sighed.

"He would hit me, rape me, yell at me. . .he would abuse me, Mom." I said as I tried to hold back the tears at the memories. Mom's eyes widen when I told her.

"Why did you never say anything?" She asked as tears spilled over my cheeks. I heard the front door open. I sniffed.

"Wait Mom." I said.

"Okay." She said and I went downstairs. Adrian had come back.

"Hey bae." He said and hugged me, kissing my forehead. His eyes got filled with confusion. "Were you crying?"

"Yeah." I said and Adrian hugged me. I hugged him back and kissed his cheek. "My Mom Skyped us. She's waiting for us."

"Okay." He said and we went upstairs.

"I'm back Mom." I said and Mom gasped.

"And who's the handsome boy next to you?" She asked in a teasing voice. I chuckled and looked at Adrian who was blushing. I never imagined my boyfriend blushing.

"He's my boyfriend, Mom." I said and Adrian wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Hello Mrs Lambert." Said Adrian.

"Hello Adrian and please call me Leila." Said Mom. I smiled at Adrian and leaned my head on his shoulder. Adrian rubbed my arm and took my hand, kissing the top of my hand. 

"Okay Leila." Said Adrian as he pulled a chair for himself and I sat on Adrian's lap like a six year old sitting on their father's lap. 

"I'm guessing Adam told you about Drake?" Asked Mom and I buried my face on Adrian's shoulder. Adrian kissed my forehead and sighed.

"Unfortunately yes he did." Said Adrian. "I can't believe someone would hurt him like that." I want to cry right now, so I did, but silently. "Aww baby don't cry." 

"I know." I said. "But I just keep thinking of what he did to me." Adrian pressed a kiss to the top of my head. 

"It won't happen again." He said. "Because I'll be here with you always." I smiled and closed my eyes.

"Adam I got to go." Said Mom.

"Okay bye Mom." I said. "Love you."

"Love you too honey and Adrian?" Said Mom.

"Yes Leila?" Said Adri.

"Please take care of Addy for me." Said Mom and I looked at Adrian.

"I will." He said and I smiled. Mom left and Adrian stood up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he wrapped his arms around my waist, my arms around his neck. "Still scared?" He asked.

"Mhm." I hummed as he walked us to the bed, me on top of his chest. I felt comfortable when he was with me. I closed my eyes and let darkness take over.

~~~~

Adam's POV:

I must have fallen asleep because I woke up on top of Adrian's chest who was also sleeping, his black hair sticking out in all directions. His eyes looked black due to the eye shadow and eyeliner in his eyes. His pink lips were a little parted. I smiled and slowly sat up to not wake him. I yawned and went to the kitchen to make myself a cup of tea or something warm to drink. I was about to fill the tea kettle with water when my phone vibrated. It was a message from. . .someone? 

Unknown:

Meet me @ the alley near the bar. 

I gulped. Who was it? Maybe Tommy, Monte, Ashley, Isaac or some other friend of Adrian I haven't met yet, but this one seem to know me.

Me:

What happens if I don't go?

Unknown:

I'll go get u. Dress pretty.

Maybe it was Adrian playing a prank. 

Unknown:

Don't say a thing about where ur going.

I looked at the table where I got my phone from. I was getting scared. It couldn't be Adrian. His phone was here with me. I'll go and then if anything happens, I'll tell Adrian.