It Was The Fourth Of July

Later. . .

Adrian's POV:

We finally arrived (in car) to the spot I wanted to take Adam. I parked the car and we got off. I took Adam's hand we ran up a hill away from the city. The hill was pretty since it was clean and there was a tree to give shade in the summer.

(A/N: Spot Adrian is taking Adam for the event)

I spread out the blanket on the grass and put the basket in the middle. I lay down, my back resting against the tree trunk. Adam lay next to me, but he lay in between my legs, his upper body resting against my chest. He shivered a little.

"You're cold?" I asked.

"Mhm." He hummed and I took my jacket off. I lay it on top of us and I looked at my phone. 11:58 pm. Very soon it'll start. I played with Adam's hair as he looked up. After two minutes, the city lights lit up.

"Ready?" I asked.

"For?" Asked Adam as he faced me.

"That." I said as I pointed at the nighttime sky. Adam gasped, his crystal eyes reflection the colors of the fireworks in the sky. His eyes were wide open and I stood up, my arms around his waist. We walked forward, but Adam kept looking up at the sky. I looked up, but once in a while I would look at Adam. I could see in his eyes the happiness he had, forgetting about the pain and the scars that had been made on him. I rubbed his arms to try to keep him warm.

"Its. . .its. . ." Said Adam as he kept looking up. "Its so beautiful." I press a kiss to his temple.

"But not as beautiful as your smile." I said and he looked up at me, his lips forming a smile. Adam leaned on me as we looked up at the sky. More and more fireworks were being shoot.

"We can escape to a higher plane. . ." Adam sang in a low voice. I looked at him as he sang.

"In Nirvana stay. . ." I added and he smiled.

"Where the dreamers lay. . ." He replied.

"I'll lay you down, lay you down." I took his hands in mine and looked into his blue eyes. I smiled and so did he. That's when we sang together.

"Safe. . .on a higher plane. . .in Nirvana stay. . .where the dreamers lay. . . I'll lay you down, lay you down. . ."

"Oh. . ." I sang as I took his hand in my hand and stroked his cheek with my other hand. "We don't need any diamonds or gold. . ."

"Watch the mystic and cryptic unfold. . ." Sang Addy as he interlock our hands, staring into each other's eyes. We smiled and that's when we both sang.

"As we. . .fly high. . ." I stroked his cheek and he closed his eyes, slowly opening them again.

"Ooh. . ." I softly sang.

"Ey. . ." Sang Addy.

"Ey, ey. . ." 

"Ey. . ."

"Ey. . ." I kissed his cheek and we sang again.

"We can escape. . .to a higher plane. . .in Nirvana stay. . .where the dreamers lay. . .I'll lay you down, lay you down. Safe. . .on a higher plane. . .in Nirvana stay. . .where the dreamers lay. . .I'll lay you down, lay you down. . ."

"Yeah, I'll lay you down, lay you down." I said. Adam smiled and pecked my lips.

"I'll lay you down, lay you down. . ." Adam finished, interlocking our hands again. I leaned down on him, Addy leaning up a little and we connected our lips. Adam closed his eyes and so did I. I wrapped my arms around his small waist and Adam wrapped his arms around my neck, his fingers moving up to my hair. 

Adam's POV:

I always felt good when I kissed Adrian. Those lovely golden eyes made me go crazy. The way he kisses me with such passion is lovely and how he always asks me if I'm okay when he does something that might startle me. Right now I just wrapped my arms around his neck as my fingers went up to Adrian's soft black hair, Adrian's arms around my waist. Adrian's lips moved down to the side of my neck, making me release a small moan. I just hope I wouldn't ruin the moment with my uneasiness. His hands moved down to my waist and I moved my hands down to his chest. We pulled back and he smiled, our foreheads touching.

"I love you so much Adrian." I whispered.

"I love you even more, honey." He replied and I hugged him.

~~~~

We came back home and once Adrian parked the car in front of the house, we got off. I checking my phone when I felt myself being picked up from the ground. I squeaked and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Really?" I asked and he laughed.

"Of course Princess." He said.

"Adrian!" I said and he laughed. "What are you suppose to be? The Knight In Silver Armor?" He smirked.

"Maybe." He said and I laughed. We went inside the house and Adrian brought us upstairs to the bedroom. He lay me in the bed and I took my jacket off. Adrian did the same with his jacket, laying it on the chair. He lay next to me in the bed and caught my lips in his. He put his hands under my back, my legs wrapping around his waist since I was pressed to the bed and Adrian was on top of me. I closed my eyes as he kept kissing me, but he moved down to my neck. After that, his hands slowly removed my shirt, showing my chest to him. I opened my eyes and saw him smiling.

"So beautiful." He whispered as his hand stroked up and down my chest, my cheeks blushing a light pink. Adrian too his shirt off, showing off his strong chest. I put my hands on his chest and I closed my eyes again. His hands moved down to my leggings. Calm down Addy, I told myself. He's your boyfriend. He won't force you to do something you don't want to do. "Are you okay with me doing this?" I bit my lip and nodded.

"Yes." I said.

"You sure?" He asked.

"I'm sure." I said. "Just do it."

"Okay."