Protect You Forever

The Next Morning. . .

Adrian's POV:

I woke up to my phone ringing. I immediately hung up to whoever had called to not wake up my pregnant boyfriend. I looked over at him and he was for sure still sleeping. I looked at his stomach. A small bump was starting to form on him. I kissed his forehead and when my feet touched the floor, I noticed the floor was so fucking cold. I looked outside and sighed. It was snowing outside. I went back to Adam and pull the covers on him a little more. He slowly opened his eyes and I smiled. "Morning Sweetheart."

"Morning Adri." He whispered and I sat down on the edge of the bed. He gasped a little and looked down at his stomach. I smiled and lay my hand on top of his stomach. I looked up at Addy and he smiled. I sighed. "What?" He asked.

"Nothing." I replied. "I just can't believe we're becoming parents."

"Y-You don't want to become a Dad?" He asked. I could tell his voice wanted to crack.

"No, no. . ." I said and took his hands in mine. "Of course I want to, especially if you're the Mom. I just never imagined this."

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I mean that when I used to be in a relationship, people didn't like me because of my personality." I replied. "They would break up with me, or cheat on me." His eyes widen.

"I would NEVER cheat on you or break up with you." He said and I smiled. "But you never imagined getting this far in a relationship, right?"

"Mhm." I hummed and he softly kissed my lips. I kissed him back and he let out a small moan. I softly chuckled, my hand on his cheek. We pulled back and connected foreheads. "I love you."

"Me too." He whispered and stood up from the bed. I looked as he went to his dresser, pulled out some clothes and went to the bathroom. After a minute he came back, but dressed in skinny jeans, a black shirt, and a brown jacket. He also had black boots that reached up to his ankles and a necklace around his neck. His hair was straight down.

(A/N: Adam's style)

(A/N: Adam's style)

"Where are you going?" I asked and he faced me.

"Grocery shopping." He replied as I stood up.

"You can go." I said. "Under one condition."

"Which is?" He said and I kissed his cheek.

"If I go with you." I said. "Now that you're pregnant, I don't want you or our baby to get hurt." He smiled and looked down at his stomach. He frowned.

"I'm getting fat." He said and I laughed.

"Of course you are." I said. "Because of the baby." He laughed and hugged me. I hugged him back and kissed the top of his head. Shit, I felt my system trying to release my evil feelings again. I backed away from Addy before I did something I would regret.

"What's the matter?" Asked Adam as he walked forwards.

"Where did you left my pills?" I asked.

"In the kitchen cabinet." He said and before he could ask, I ran to the kitchen. I started searching desperately for the bottle. Adam looked at me as if I was crazy. I finally found the bottle and I grabbed a water bottle. I popped two pills into my mouth and drank them with the water. I steady my body with my hands on the counter, my breathing a little heavy. I felt hands rubbing my arms behind me. I slowly turned around and faced Adam who has a concerned look in his face. I smiled and he smiled back at me. I caressed his cheek and he closed his eyes. He opened them and smiled. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah honey." I said and he smiled.

"Well. . .are you going to the shop with me or not?" He asked with a smirk and I smiled, rolling my eyes playfully.

"Yes I am." I said as I faced him. He chuckled and slapped my ass. I was going to say something, but he pressed a finger to my lips.

"Think of how many times you have slapped my ass." He said. "Now it's payback time." I sighed when he pulled back. He smirked and I attacked him with a kiss. He screamed when I kissed him, but he relaxed when I kissed him back. He closed his eyes and so did I. I picked him up, and put him in the counter. He continued to kiss me as his hands rested on my cheeks. My hands rested on his hips. I kissed him down his neck, making him release a moan. After a minute we pulled back and he smiled.

"Liked that?" I asked, my voice in a flirty tone.

"Hell yeah I did!" He said and I laughed. I helped him off the counter and told him to wait in the couch while I changed. I went upstairs and changed into a black pants, a black jacket with the sleeves up to my elbows, a pair of black shoes, and a black shirt. I did my silver hair and put eyeliner around my eyes, silver eye shadow around my eyes and the eyeliner. I also put on a pair of silver earrings.

 I also put on a pair of silver earrings

(A/N: Adrian's style)

I smiled at my reflection and grabbed my phone, keys, and wallet. After putting the items in my pockets, I came downstairs and saw Adam looking down at his stomach, his hand rubbing his stomach. His bump was still unable to be seen. I smiled and went up to him. He smiled once he looked up at me.

"Hey beautiful." I said as I stroked his cheek. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Hi." He replied and I raised his shirt up, revealing his stomach. A very small baby bump started to form on him.

"I'm going to get so, so fat!" He said and I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"But you look very sexy like that." I replied and kissed his forehead. He giggled and leaned on me.

"Come on." Said Adam. "Lets go."

"Okay honey." I said as I took my boyfriend's hand and walked with him outside.