When You're Feeling Empty, I Will Be The Fuel You Need

Home. . .

Adrian's POV:

We got back home and I looked over at Adam. I could see he was still thinking about what happened today. He went upstairs and shut the door. I sighed. This time I'll give him ten minutes and if he doesn't come down, I know he's doing something.

~~~~

Ten minutes passed. I stood up and went upstairs to the bedroom. I slowly opened the door and saw Adam crying. I closed the door behind me and went to sit on the edge of the bed. Adam kept crying and I lay next to him. 

"Oh Addy." I said and he gently faced me. I smiled and pulled him towards me. He cried into my chest. 

"Why is it always me?" He asked. "Why? I don't want this to happen again!" He started shaking in my arms. I sat up with him on my lap and he pressed himself to my chest. 

"Its okay." I whispered.  "I'm here. No one's hurting you, okay?" 

"Y-Yeah." He stuttered and I kissed his cheek. He cuddled closer to me and I tighten my grip around him a little. He nuzzled my chest and I rubbed his back. 

"I love you so much." He whispered.

"Me too honey." I said and he gasped. "You okay?"

"Yeah." He said as he stood up. "Adrian. . ." I sat up. Adam was just standing there. I stood up and went to his side. 

"What?" I asked. He mumbled something. "Wha?"

"My water broke." He whispered. Shit. I went to the wardrobe and got my jacket. Suddenly I heard a thump. I turned around and saw Adam kneeling down. I went up to him and picked him up bridal style. 

"You'll be okay." I said and he wrapped his arms around my neck. I brought him outside to the car and put him in the passenger seat. Adam breathed deeply as he squeezed his eyes shut.

"It hurts a lot." He said.

"Try to hold on, okay?" I said and he nodded. I got on the driver's seat and drove to the hospital.

~~~~

Hospital. . .

Adam's POV: 

I don't know how fast Adrian drove, but we got to the hospital very quickly. Right now I was in a hospital room. Adrian was holding my hand. 

"Ready?" Asked a woman and I nodded. "Okay one. . two. . .three!" I pushed as I let out a scream, squeezing Adrian's hand. Mom was also in the room with Adrian and me. Dad and Neil decided to stay at Adrian's house with Monte, Sutan, Tommy, Ashley, Isaac, Camila, Brooke, and Terrance. I looked at Adrian as he wiped my forehead and kissed my cheek.

"You're doing great honey." He said. "Keep it up."

"O-Okay." I said as I pushed again. After the third push I screamed again. This hurt so much! I don't think I--

"She's okay! She's out!" Said a male voice. I felt myself blacking out.

~~~~

After a while I woke up in the same room I remember being. No one was-- never mind, Adrian was in the couch with a pink bundle in his arms. I tried to sit up, but it hurt. I'm guessing Adrian heard me since he looked up.

"Hey baby." He said and came over to me. "Want to meet our new daughter?" I nodded and gently sat up. He handed me our daughter and I couldn't help crying. She was beautiful. She had my light brown hair, and blue eyes. From Adrian she had his pink lips and face structure.

"She's lovely." I whispered in between tears of joy. Adrian smiled and kissed my forehead and then our daughter's.

"Just like you." He said and I smiled. "What should we name her?" I looked down at our daughter and I smiled.

"Let's name Mika." I said and she looked at me with her lovely blue eyes. "Mika Lambert."

(A/N: Here's beautiful Mika Lambert!!!)

"Ready to go home, baby?" Asked Adrian and smirked. "Or should I say babies?" I giggled.

"Yeah I'm ready." I said and Adrian smiled.