I'ma Pick U Up

The Next Morning. . .

Adam's POV:

I opened my eyes and yawned, greeted by the morning sunlight. I remembered last night I woke up scared after having a bad dream, but Adrian had held me in his arms the entire time, which I found very loving. Speaking of Adrian, I looked over at the side of the bed and smiled. Adrian was still sleeping, and by the way he was breathing in and barely shifting, he was tired. I'm going to guess tired of working and staying up at night because of me. I smirked. Anyone heard of 'breakfast in bed'?

~~~~

Two Hours Later. . .

Adrian's POV:

I opened my eyes and yawned as the sun hit my face. I closed my eyes and put my arms up to cover the light. Ugh, the house needed better curtains.

"Yay, you're up!" Said a cheerful voice.

"Wha?" I asked and I got answered by some laughter. Okay, to be honest, my question came out weird. Where did I got the idea of saying 'wha' instead of 'what'? I sat up in the bed and saw a happy Adam with a tray in his hands. I chuckled.

"Hey bab." I said as he placed the tray in the nightstand. He sat on the edge of the bed and kissed me. I kissed him back and after a minute we pulled back. I looked at the tray. "What's that?"

"This?" Said Adam as he pointed at the tray.

"Yeah, that." I said as I looked into his crystal clear blue eyes. Adam looked at the tray and back at me. He stood up, picked the tray and put in in front of me in the bed. The tray had a glass of milk, a plate with two slices of toasted bread with chocolate spreading on top. I looked at the tray and then at Adam, giving him a blank face. Adam laughed so hard his cheeks were turning red.

"Its for you." Said Addy, a smile on his lips. 

"For me?" I asked as I sat up.

"Mhm." He hummed and I kissed him passionately. Adam kissed me back, his hands going to rest behind my neck, but his fingers tangled on my hair. I pulled him closer to me as I wrapped my arms around his waist. He pulled back and Adam had a smile on his lips. I stroked his cheek and he closed his eyes. I pulled back and he slowly opened his eyes. "Well eat up babe."

"What about you?" I asked. 

"I'll eat later." He said and I looked at him. He looked at me and I smirked. He giggled. "Stop smirking!"

(A/N: Okay there's going to be some sex here, so don't read if you're not comfortable with it)

"I don't think so baby." I said and he blushed. He pulled his robe up a little to his face to cover his blush. I finished eating one of the toasted bread slices, so I put the tray on the nightstand. I stood up and smiled at Adam who was still trying to cover his blush. I took his hands in mine and he wrapped his arms around my neck, standing in his toes. I picked him up and he wrapped his legs around my waist. His crystal blue eyes shined in the sunlight and his chest was moving up and down as if he was breathing heavy. His lips were a little bit parted, but overall he was beautiful. His skin was even glowing in the sunlight. He leaned on me and our lips moved in sync. He closed his eyes and I did too. I walked forward and lay him in the bed. He unwrapped his legs from my waist and his hands went down to my shoulders. I licked the side of his neck, earning a moan from Adam. 

"Like that?" I asked in a flirty way.

"Mhm." He hummed and I chuckled. I slowly grabbed his shirt and took it off for him. I took my shirt off, my body rubbing with his body. His hands went to my back, his fingernails digging into my flesh. My hands went down from his chest to his pants. I slowly unbutton them as I kissed him. He gasped and I stopped kissing him.

(A/N: KK sex's over)

"You okay?" I asked and he whimpered. He looked at me as he shook his head. "What is it?"

"N-No." He said as a tear escaped his eye. "Please."

"Please what, honey?" I asked as he started to cry. He whimpered again, and I got off of him.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

"Sorry for what?" I asked.

"I-I ruined this." He replied. 

"No, no honey." I said as I pulled him in for a hug. He hugged me back as he cried in my shoulder. I rubbed his back as he tried to calm down.

"I'm not ready yet, Adrian." He whispered as he slowly stopped crying. "I'm not ready."

"And I'm okay with it." I replied. "I'm not demanding sex from you. I love you just the way you are. Ready for sex or not, I love you."

"I love you too." He replied, his voice a whisper. He stopped crying, but when his hand rested on my back, it stung. I gasped and Adam pulled back. "What is it?" 

"I don't know." I said. "My back stung after you put your hand on it."

"Let me see." He said and he checked my back. After a few seconds his eyes were wide open.

"What is it bae?" I asked.

"I-I'm sorry." He said. "I-I really am."

"Of what?" I asked. He looked at his hands, a look of disgust on his face. I stood up from the bed and went to check myself in the mirror. I saw what disappointed him. My back had scratches of his fingernails. I looked at him as he looked away from me. "Its the scratches, right?"

"I'm so sorry, Adri." He whispered. "I really am."

"Bae don't worry about it." I said as I took his hands in mine, but he still didn't faced me. My hand moved to his cheek, gently moving his head to face me. His eyes were brimming with tears. "Don't worry. The scratches will heal. I know they will."

"I know." He said. "I just feel guilty for it." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Don't worry." I said. "Nothing will change between us. How about we got out to the park and then we can go have lunch anywhere you want?" He sniffed and a smile spread on his lips.

"I'd like that." He said and I smiled.

"That's what I love to see on you." I said and stroked his cheek. "The beautiful smile that complements my soul." He smiled, a small color of pink in his cheeks. I smiled and kissed his forehead. "Well let's get ready to go."

"Okay." He said.