If I Had My Way We Never Close Our Eyes

Adrian's POV:

Everyone was already seated. The guests were either looking at me or talking. I felt myself getting impatient. The priest had already shown up. Brooke, Terrance, Ashley, Monte, Raja, Tommy, Isaac, Neil, Leila and Mika were in the front seats. I heard the piano noise play and everyone stood up. I looked at the end of the aisle, waiting for Adam to come out. After a few seconds, Adam came out of his hiding place, his arm locked with his father's arm. He was so beautiful. I made eye contact with him and his cheeks caught a tint of pink. I smiled and he smiled back. They stopped in front of me and Mr Lambert put Addy's hand in mine.

"Thank you Adrian." Said Mr Lambert. "Thank you for helping my son heal from the nightmare he suffered from his first boyfriend. Thank you for taking care of him. Adam's so lucky to have someone like you. I'm now telling you to please love him and never make him feel like Drake made him feel."

"I love Adam more than life itself." I said as I looked into the crystal blue eyes of my fiancé. Adam smiled and looked at Mr Lambert. "He has made me feel special and lucky for having him. He's my happiness and my reason to live. I would do anything to always see that beautiful breath-taking-away smile on Adam's lips." Mr Lambert smiled and went over to the spot that was saved for him. 

~~~~

"Adrian, do you take Adam Mitchel Lambert to be your husband? Do you promise to be faithful to him in good and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honor him all the days of your life?" Asked the priest and I looked at Adam.

"I do." I said and Adam's smile became a little bigger.

"Adam," started the priest, looking at Adam. "Do you take Adrian Lambert to be your husband? Do you promise to be faithful to him in good and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and honor him all days of your life?" Adam smiled a little more and looked at me.

"I do." He whispered.

"I declare you husband and husband." Said the priest. The people cheered and clapped. We smiled at the guests and then Adam and I looked at each other.

"Can we. . ." I said to the priest as I pointed back and forth at me and Adam. The priest smiled and nodded.

"You may now kiss the groomsman." He said and I looked at Adam who was smiling.

"I love you." He whispered as he put his hands on my cheeks.

"I love you even more, Darling." I said as my arms wrapped around his waist. I pressed my lips to his lips and moved our tongues, playing with each other as the crowd cheered.

~~~~

Adam's POV:

After the wedding ceremony, Mika came over to me and Adrian. She climbed on Adrian's lap and Adri hugged her around her waist as she messed around with Adrian's phone. Right now music by a DJ was playing. After a few songs (DJ played Shape Of You, Treat You Better, Alone, 24K Magic, That's What I Like, Ride, Tear In My Heart, All We Know, Don't Let Me Down and Closer), Adrian handed Mika to my Mom and I looked at him.

"Where are you going?" I asked him as I took his hand.

"You'll see." He replied.

"A-Are you c-coming back?" I stuttered.

"Hey, hey, don't cry or stutter, okay?" He said as he kissed my forehead. "I'm not leaving you. Never." I smiled.

"Okay." I said and let go of Adrian's hand. He went up to the stage and the DJ handed him a microphone. Adrian smiled and took a deep breath.

"What I'm about to sing is a song I've been working on since the day Adam became my boyfriend." He said as he smiled at me. "You are my everything.  You're my world and because of that, I never want to close my eyes." Music started playing and Adrian placed the mic on the mic stand.

I wish that this night would never be over,
There's plenty of time to sleep when we die,
So let's just stay awake until we grow older,
If I had my way we never close our eyes,
Our eyes,
Never. . .

I don't wanna let a minute get away (mmm)
Cause we got no time to lose,
None of us are promised to see tomorrow,
And what we do is ours to choose. . .

Forget about the sunrise,
Fight the sleep in your eyes,
I don't wanna miss a a second with you
Let's stay this way forever,
Its only getting better,
If we want it to. . .

You know that I wish that this night would never be over,
There's plenty of time to sleep when we die,
So let's just stay awake until we grow older,
If I had my way we never close our eyes,
Our eyes,
Never,

Its so hard to think this could fade away (mmm)
But what goes up must come down,
Why can't we just live life with no consequence,
And always live in the now. . .

Forget about the sunrise,
Fight the sleep in your eyes,
I don't wanna miss a second with you,
Let's stay this way forever,
Its only getting better,
If we want it to. . .

You know that I wish that this night would never be over,
There's plenty of time to sleep when we die,
So let's just stay awake until we grow older,
If I had my way we never close our eyes,
Our eyes,
Never. . .

Adrian motioned me to come over, so I did and he wrapped his arm around me as I pressed myself closer to his chest. I looked up at him and kissed his cheek.

Ooh. . .
Yeah. . .
Ooh. . .
Yeah. . .

I sat down on the stage as he started to sing, but he knelt in front of me, his free hand on my cheek.

You know that I wish that this night would never be over,
There's plenty of time to sleep when we die,
So let's just stay awake until we grow older,
If I had my way we never close our eyes,
Our eyes,
Never. . .

Adrian helped me stand up and I smiled. He put the mic back on the mic stand and I put my hands on his shoulders.

"That was beautiful." I whispered. "That was for me?"

"Yeah honey." He said. "Because its with you and our daughter who I want to spend the rest of my days."

"Me too, Adrian." I whispered as I hugged him. "Me too."

"Me too, papa?" Asked Mika as she came up to us. Adrian picked her up and I stroked her cheek.

"You too, Mika." Said Adrian. "You too."

Woohoo!!!! The end!!! Hope you enjoyed it!!! Vote and common!!! Until later my Glamily!!!

                       💙Alexandra Lambert💙