I'm The Holy Water You Have Been Without

Adam's POV:

"Okay." I said as I wiped my eyes from the tears, a small smile on my lips. Adrian chuckled in a low voice and kissed my cheek. With that he stood up from the bed and went to the bathroom. I looked at the nightstand where my phone was. I looked down at the floor, thinking of what Adrian told. I love you just the way you are. I smiled at his words and heard the water running. I bet Adrian was taking a bath. Well I'm guessing I'll go find something to wear for the small date. I went over to the drawers and pulled out a pair of black pants, a black shirt, and a black blazer. I saw one of Adrian's hats hanging on a hook. Since when did he wore hats?

"I don't think he'll mind." I said as I grabbed it and put it on my head. I smiled at myself in the mirror. I took the hat off and put it on the bed. I felt a pair of arms around my waist, and someone kissing my neck. I closed my eyes as I relaxed to the kisses being pressed to my neck.

"Hey bae." He said and I smiled.

"Hello." I said and he chuckled. He kissed my cheek, a smile spreading on my lips. I turned around to face him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, his arms still around my waist. I leaned on him and kissed him passionately. He kissed me back and after a minute we pulled back. My smile got a little bigger and we touched foreheads.

"I love you, Adrian." I whispered as I looked at his beautiful golden orbs.

"I love you too, Adam." He replied and kissed my forehead. "Gonna take a shower?"

"Mhm." I said and made my way to the bathroom. That's when I felt my ass being slapped. I looked at Adrian who was smirking. I smirked and rolled my eyes. He laughed and I went to the bathroom to take a shower.

~~~~~

After my shower, Adrian wasn't in the bedroom anymore. I grabbed the clothes from earlier and then did my hair and makeup.

(A/N: Adam's style)

(A/N: Adam's style)

I smiled at my mirror reflection and grabbed my phone from the nightstand. I went downstairs and saw Adrian in black shoes, a blue blazer with blue pants, and a black shirt. He had his nails painted black, a black bracelet on his right wrist. He had a golden chain necklace around his neck along with black leather fingerless gloves, and small black earrings. Adrian also had his hair standing up, the tips golden yellow like his eyes. His makeup as in eyeliner and lip gloss was perfectly done.

(A/N: Adrian's style)

He was looking down at his phone, but he looked up when I came downstairs. I crossed my arm over my chest, my hand rubbing my other arm. Adrian smiled as he put his phone away. I looked down a little, the hat blocking off my sight a little.

"Wow." Said Adrian as his eyes widen a little. I smiled a very small smile as he walked over to me. He took my hands in his hands and kissed them. I duck my head a little. Adrian raised my head and smiled, his hand moving up to stroked my cheek.

"What?" I asked in a small voice.

"You look so. . .so. . .so beautiful." He said and I smiled. He took the hat and put it on him, making me giggle.

"You're so beautiful too, Adri." I say and he smiled.

"Thanks." He replied. "But not as beautiful as you." I blush a little and he kissed my cheek, then put back on me the hat. "Ready?"

"Mhm." I hummed and he smiled.

"Let's go." He said as he interlock our hands and went outside.

~~~~

We went to the park to have some of our own time. With our own time I mean. . .you know. . .walking, talking kissing. . .things a couple would do. It was already 12:30 am and I was starting to get hungry.

"Adri I'm hungry." I said as I looked at him. He laughed and kissed me.

"Eat me." He said and I playfully slapped his arm.

"Dirtyass boy." I said and he put his hands on my waist.

"Really?" He said. "Spoken by the Sexy-As-Fuck boy." I laughed and so did he. "Come on let's go get something."

"Yeah." I said as he took my hands in his one hand and wrapped an arm around me, my body leaning on him. We walked over to a small restaurant and ate there.

~~~~

After eating, Adrian pulled me over to a small ice cream shop. It had been sometime since I last ate an ice cream with my boyfriend.

"What flavor will it be?" Asked a man who seemed young, but he told us he was thirty-two years old. He kept staring at Adrian in a flirty way.

"Make it two strawberry cones." Said Adrian as he pulled money out from his wallet. The guy gave me a dirty look, but with Adrian a flirty one.

"Hey man?" Said the guy and I looked at him.

"Me?" I asked.

"Not you." He said and he pointed at Adrian.

"What?" Asked Adrian as he handed him the money.

"You single?" He asked and Adrian's eyes widen, a "what kind of question is that" look.

"No." Adrian replied. "Why?"

"Curious." Said the guy and looked at me. "Let me guess, you make sex with whoever you want?"

"Wh-What do you mean?" I asked as Adrian took my hand.

"I mean have you seen yourself?" Asked the man. "You have an ass, a chest--"

"Don't talk to him like that!" Snapped Adrian as a girl handed us the cones. I looked away from the man and outside the window. Adrian wrapped an arm around me. Adrian smiled at me and we walked out of the place.

"Wait I forgot my jacket." I said and went to get it. Adrian waited outside as I put on my jacket. I walked outside, but a hand slapped my ass. I looked the guy who smirked. I whimpered and ran outside. Adrian wrapped his arm around me and I could tell he had already started eating his ice cream. He handed me my cone and I leaned on Adrian.

"Adrian, that guy looked like he wanted you." I said.

"I know." He said. "But I have an owner and that owner is you."

"That guy slapped my ass." I said and Adrian glared at the store. "Don't make a big deal, okay?" He sighed and smiled at me.

"Okay." He said and laughed.

"What?" I asked.

"You have ice cream all over your lips." He said and I groaned. He laughed and he leaned on me. His tongue started licking my lips. I smirked at Adrian once he finished doing that.

"Really?" I asked.

"Mhm." He said and pecked my lips. "Really, really." I chuckled and we finished our cones. I looked up at Adrian and kissed him passionately. He kissed me back, his arms around my waist and my arms around his neck.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you even more." He said in between kisses. We pulled back and I smiled.