You Take All Of The Pain Away, Away, Away

Hours Later. . .

Adam's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes and saw a pair of beautiful golden eyes looking down at me. I smiled a small smile when I recognized those eyes. "Hi."

"Hello." He said and kissed my forehead. "How you slept?"

"Good." I whispered and sat up. Adrian stroked my cheek and I closed my eyes as I enjoyed his touch. I opened my eyes and Adrian backed his hand away. He smiled and I smiled back. I then for some reason sneezed. Adrian chuckled.

"Aww that was adorable!" He said and I playfully slapped his arm. Adrian got on top of me and started to tickle me.

"No, Adrian!" I yelled in between laughter. "Stop! I-I'm very t-ticklish!"

"Not until you say sorry." He said and I tried to catch my breath.

"I. . .I. . .I'M SORRY!" I yelled and he stopped. We sat up and I hugged him, a smile on my face. I saw a lot of stuff on a corner. "Adri?"

"Adri?" Repeated Adrian and I chuckled.

"Well you call me Addy, so why not Adri?" He chuckled. 

"Okay." He said. "What is it?"

"Why is my stuff here?"

"Remember what I said?" He replied.

"Oh. . ." I said and he smiled.

"Hey." He said. "I was thinking of taking you out tonight. Would you like that?" My eyes widen a little, excitement building up inside of me. 

"Yes." I said. "I'd like that."

"Then get ready." He said and stood up. I smiled and stood up. "By the way, I put your makeup in the small table in front of the window and your clothes is in a white dresser.

"Thanks." I said and pull out black pants, a black shirt, a black blazer and black shoes. I only put on some base on my face. My cheek hurt a lot due to a bruise I had.

 My cheek hurt a lot due to a bruise I had

(A/N: Adam's style)

***Flashback***

"No Drake!" I screamed as he pinned me to the wall and as I tried to make him back away from me.

"Shut up!!" He yelled and I screamed as he pinned me even more. With that, I'm guessing he got annoyed and he hit my cheek.

***End of Flashback***

I felt my eyes watering. I cleared my throat and wiped my eyes, but the thought of how he hurt me was still playing in my mind.

"Addy, why are you crying?" Asked a voice. I looked back and saw Adrian all dressed differently. He was handsomer than he already was.

 He was handsomer than he already was

(A/N: Adrian's style)

I smiled a small smile and he took my hands in his. I looked away, but his hand rested on my cheek. I closed my eyes and waited for him to slap me or something. "Are you okay?" I could feel tears starting to slip over my cheeks. "Oh Addy. . ." He pulled me in for a hug and I hugged him back. I cried into his shoulder as he held me in his arms.

"I'm scared." I whispered.

"Of what sweetheart?" He asked.

"Of being hurt again, and maybe even w-worse." I replied and he picked me up bridal style. He walked with me in his arms. He sat down in the bed and I opened my eyes, his arm resting around my back and his other arm under my legs. I put hands (which turned into fists) up to my chest and Adrian rock me.

"You're afraid of being hurt?" He asked.

"Yeah." I whispered and he kissed my cheek.

"No one's hurting you again." He said and he lay us down in the bed, my body on his chest. I closed my eyes and felt Adrian's chest moving up and down when he breath. His hand stroked my hip as he calmed me down. "You still want to go out?"

"Mhm." I hummed. I sat up, opening my eyes, but my bruise hurt. Adrian sat up and stroked my cheek. I flinched a little.

"Its your bruise, right?" He asked and I nodded. He checked my bruise and his lips gently kissed it. He pulled back and I put on face powder again. After that I looked at Adrian and bit my lip. He smiled and came over to me. He took my hand in his and stroked my cheek with his other hand. "You're beautiful." He said. 

"No I'm not." I said and looked away. Adrian made me face him again and stroked my cheek.

"Yeah you are." He said. "Beautiful blue eyes that shine like crystal clear waters. Lovely soft smooth pink lips that look like soft and smooth marshmallows. . .you're beautiful from top to bottom." I blushed at his compliments.

"Adri. . ." I said and hugged him. He hugged back and kissed my forehead.

"Let's go." He said.

"Okay." I said.