I Don't Feel A Thing For You

Adam's POV:

"Aww thanks baby." I said as I took the bag that contained my makeup and clothes from Adrian. I kissed his cheek and I skipped over to the bathroom. I closed the door with lock and immediately pulled out everything from the bag. For clothing I got red jeans, black normal shoes, a black shirt, and a black blazer. Makeup and jewelry? I got two bracelets, my rings, eyeliner and face powder.

(A/N: Adam's style)

(A/N: Adam's style)

I smiled at the mirror and went outside. Adrian smiled and came up to me. He wrapped his tough strong arms around my small weak body and I hugged him. I sighed and Adrian looked down at me. I just tried to look away from him.

"What's the matter, honey?" He asked.

"Do you think I'm weak?" I asked.

"Why are you asking?" He asked. "I don't think you are."

"I think I am." I replied. "I mean look at yourself. You're stronger, tougher, and more confident. Me? I'm weak. One simple dream and I end up running and crying into you." I wanted to cry to what I said, but I didn't wanted to.

"Sweetheart its normal for you to be scare." He said. "Look at me." I slowly turned my head and faced him. "I don't find you weak. I see you trying to be strong. Everyone is strong in different ways. Don't look at yourself weak, okay?" I smiled a small smile and Adrian kissed my forehead.

"Where's Isaac?" I asked.

"He had to leave." He replied and I nodded. We walked out of the hospital and got into the car.

"Adrian, I'm hungry." I said and he laughed. I smiled and he caressed my cheek.

"Let's go eat somewhere, okay?" He asked and I nodded, my eyes wide and with excitement.

"Yes, please!" I said and he kissed my cheek.

"You're so cute when you're happy!" He said and I blushed. Adrian started to move the car and started to drive.

~~~~

We went to a small restaurant and once Adrian parked the car, he turned it off and we got out of the car. I went to his side and leaned on him. I felt his hand on my ass. I looked at him and he smirked. He removed his hand to make it rest on my waist instead.

"Really?" I asked.

"Not my fault you're fucking irresistible." He said. I slapped his arm and he kissed me down my neck, which was my ticklish part.

"Adrian stop!" I said. I hated it, but at the same time it felt good.

"Until you say sorry." He said and I laughed.

"Sorry!" I said and he pulled back. We hugged and entered the restaurant. It was crowded, but not super crowded. We found a table and a woman gave us the menus. I smiled and smirked. I looked over at Adrian who looked concentrated on what he was going to order. I stretched my hand over to his hand that was resting on the table. I put my hand on top of his and he looked at them for a second. He looked up at me and I smiled. He smiled back and kissed my hand. "I love you."

"Love you even more, Darling." He said and a man came over to us. Adrian ordered a salad (which was weird because he usually always eats). I ordered a salad as well and then we asked for drinks. Adrian asked for water and I sighed. I ordered water too. Once the man left, I took both of Adrian's hands. He looked at me with a smile, but I gave him a concern look.

"What's the matter?" I asked. "You don't look so happy and hyper like I always see you."

"I'm okay." He said and I looked at me.

"Adri, something's wrong." I said. "Please tell me."

"I'm fine." He replied.

"Adrian--"

"I'm fine!" He said, raising his voice a little. I flinched and stayed quiet.

~~~~

We finished eating and got back in the car. Adrian had attitude, and I didn't know why. If I asked, he would yell at me, and maybe even hit me. I got in the passenger's seat and Adrian in the driver's seat. He turned the car on and drove. I didn't dare to open my mouth.

~~~~

We got home and Adrian immediately got off the car when he turned the car off. He shut the car door close and I flinched. I speed walked to the house and cuddled myself in the couch. What was wrong with him? Adrian closed-- correction, slammed the front door shut, making me flinch. He walked upstairs and I heard him slammed the bedroom door shut. I thought I should maybe let him be by himself tonight. I lay on the couch and tried to go to sleep.

~~~~

I heard a very loud scream and the sound of broken glass. I jolted up and heard more sounds of breaking glass. I went upstairs and knocked on the door.

"Adrian?" I asked.

"WHAT?!" He asked, his voice with attitude.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes I am." He said. I sighed.

"No you're not." I said. "Please let me--"

"I don't need your damn help if that's what you want to do with me." He said and I started to get scared.

"Wh-Why are you acting like this?" I asked. He opened the door and grabbed me by my hair. I screamed and tried to push him away. Instead he push me to the bed. He pinned my arms up above my head and looked at me, anger in his eyes. "Please Adrian stop!"

"MAKE ME!" He yelled as I cried.

"I-I'm sorry." I said and kicked him hard in his chest, making him fall back. I took his phone from the nightstand and ran out the bedroom. I closed the bedroom door with lock and I heard him banging on it. My whole body was shaking, I almost fell off the stairs. I made it to the couch and saw Ashley's phone number. I pressed on her contact and called her.

"Hello?" Said her voice.

"A-Ashley?" I stuttered out.

"Hey Adam, and why are you stuttering?" She asked.

"I-It's Adrian." I replied.

"What about him?"

"I-I don't know wh-what's wrong with him!"

"What do you mean?"

"He almost killed me!"

"No, you're lying."

"Please come! I don't know what to do with him!"

"Okay, I'll tell the others and we'll go help, okay?"

"Okay."

"Where ia he right now?"

"I locked him in the bedroom."

"Okay. I think I know what's wrong with him, but we need to make sure."

"Okay." I hung up and heard more banging on the bedroom door. I sighed and cuddled myself in the couch. What was wrong with Adrian? What made him change?!