Rockabye Baby, Don't You Cry Somebody's Got You

. . .Next Night. . .

Adam's POV:

The night where we would spend it with my parents had finally come. Right now I was silently crying in the bedroom in a corner of the room. I was so nervous. When I came out being gay to my Mom, she was okay with it, but I don't know about Dad. He didn't accepted me. What would he say now that I'm pregnant?

"Adam, are you ready?" Asked a voice. I looked up and saw Adrian looking at me with a concern look. He was all dressed and he looked perfect. Black normal shoes, black jeans, a black shirt, and a black leather jacket. His hair was perfectly made along with his eyeliner and small silver dot earrings.

 His hair was perfectly made along with his eyeliner and small silver dot earrings

(A/N: Adrian's style)

"You look great Adri." I said and he smiled.

"Thank you honey, but what's wrong with you?" He asked me and I looked down at the palms of my hands that had black eyeliner smeared on top of them. "Sweetie, are you okay?"

"No Adrian." I said as I continued to cry.

"Why not?" He asked as he came to sit next to me in the corner of the room. He pulled me closer to him as I cuddled next to him. He placed me on his lap and I closed my eyes. His hands gently rubbed my arms.

"M-My Dad d-didn't a-accepted the f-fact th-that I was g-gay." I stuttered out. "N-Now that I'm pr-pregnant, wh-what w-will he do t-to me?" I hiccuped and Adrian kissed my cheek.

"He's not going to hurt you." He said. "I'll be here with you all the time, okay?"

"Mhm." I hummed and gently stroked his cheek. Adrian smiled and took my hand off his cheek. He kissed the top of my hand, making me smile.

"I love you, honey." He said and I pressed myself to his chest.

"I love you even more." I whispered and kissed his cheek. "Promise you won't leave me?"

"Promise." He said and kissed my forehead. We stood up and Adrian placed me on the bed. He went to the dresser where we kept our makeup and came with some makeup removing towels. He pulled one out and I sat up as Adrian sat down in the edge of the bed.

"What is that for?" I asked.

"So you can remove the makeup from your cheeks and hands." He said and I blushed. I laughed and so did Adrian. He put his hand on my cheek and with the other hand that held the towel he gently wiped my cheek. I closed my eyes once he got to wiping the eyeliner from my eyes.

"There, done honey." He said and I opened my eyes. He looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He said. "Just looking at how beautiful you are." I smiled. "You're so pretty. Your eyes, your lips. . .so flawless." I blushed and he hugged me. Drake never told me any of those things. He would, but he didn't mean it in a loving way. Instead he would say it in a way to hurt me. I sighed and thought of how Adrian uses those words. "Come on honey." He said. "Let's get you changed so we can go with your Mom, Dad--"

"And my brother." I said and he chuckled.

"Yeah." He replied. "And your brother too." I jumped off the bed and went to my drawers. I pulled out dark blue skinny jeans, normal black shoes, and a tan long sleeve shirt. I did my hair and makeup and put on a pair of black dot earrings.

 I did my hair and makeup and put on a pair of black dot earrings

(A/N: Adam's style)

I looked down at my stomach and rubbed it. I felt another kick. All of a sudden, a pair of arms gently wrapped around my waist. I smiled and looked up at Adrian. He smiled and kissed my cheek. I put my hand on his cheek and closed my eyes.

"How are my lovely angels doing?" He asked and I giggled.

"Your lovely angels are okay." I replied and faced him. "With you by my side, I'm always okay." Adrian smiled and raised my shirt. He knelt down and kissed my stomach, making me chuckle.

"Can't wait to meet you sweetie." He said. "Tomorrow we'll go see your gender." He put my shirt down and stood up. He took my hands in his and kissed the top of them. "Ready to go?"

"Mhm." I hummed and grabbed my phone, keys and wallet. Adrian smiled and also grabbed his things. Adrian held my hands in his one hand and I leaned my head on his shoulder. He helped me get in the passenger seat and he got in the driver seat. Once he turned on the car, he drove out of his world, and into my world.