The Fear Of Falling Apart

Nighttime. . .

Adam's POV:

"Adrian! Adrian!" I screamed as I ran through the forest. Suddenly I tripped and fell down a hill. I stopped rolling down and I saw someone aiming a gun at me. I was about to stand up, but the someone pressed his foot down to my chest, making me be pinned down to the ground. I started to tremble, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"So here's is the pretty boy." Said the man, a smirk on his lips. He took his foot off of me, but someone made me stand. He pinned me to a tree trunk and hit me with his knee on my stomach. I clutched my stomach and the man saw the opportunity to punch me near my lip. I put my fingertips to my lip and saw my fingers with blood. 

"Pl-Please don't hurt me." I said and the men laughed. One of them grabbed me and wrapped an arm around my waist. 

"And why not, darling?" He asked and yanked my head to face him, grabbing me from my hair. I yelped and cried. 

"I didn't do anything!" I said and they pushed me to the ground. The other guy brought someone with them and pushed him to the ground. My eyes widen when I saw my Adri bleeding in front of me. He was still breathing, but I could hear his wheezing breaths. I pushed the one who had me to the side and went to kneel next to Adrian. "Adri?" I whispered, my voice cracking.

"A-Addy." He breathed out and touched my cheek. I put my hand on his hand and kissed it.

"Please don't leave me." I whispered as I cried. 

"Run. . ." He replied as he closed his eyes. "Run. . .Away. . ." 

"No, no, no!!" I screamed as I jolted up. I felt my body violently shaking. I don't think i have been this afraid. . .ever! I broke down into sobs, trying to calm myself down. I looked around the room. I blinked twice. Was it just me or was I back in my actual bedroom back at home with Adrian? "Adrian!" I screamed. Nothing. No, please don't tell me they actually killed him.

"Addy?" Said a voice. I looked at the door where I saw him looking at me. His eyes widen and he came over to me. "Oh my God, sweetheart you're sweating." I felt safer when he pulled me over to him. I cried into his shirt as he rubbed my back. 

"I-I'm scared." I whisper. 

"Of what, Darling?" He asked me. I tried to get the words out, but I was shaking. . .a lot. I shook my head and buried my face on his chest.

"I don't want to talk about it." I said as I cried. 

"Its okay." He whispered and kissed my temple. "You don't have to talk about it. You're afraid. I understand. Okay?" I looked into his eyes and nodded. He smiled and kissed my forehead. "I love you."

"M-Me too, Adri." I stuttered and Adrian lay us back down in the bed. I cuddled closer to him and Adrian tighten his arms around me a little more. His hands gently stroked my stomach and I smiled. 

"Let's go to sleep, okay?" He said and I nodded. He pulled the covers on us and I smiled. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Next Morning. . .

Adam's POV:

Once I woke up, Adrian wasn't with me. I looked around. Oh God, where was he? 

"Adrian?" I asked. No answer. "Adrian? Please reply." I saw his jacket on the chair, so I bet he was still here. I put it on and went downstairs. Mom, Neil and Dad were on the couch. Mom smiled when she saw me.

"Hey honey." Said Mom as she came over to me. I smiled and hugged her. We pulled back and she smiled down at my bump.

"Hi Mom." I said. "Have you seen Adri?"

"Oh yeah!" Said Neil and put down a glass of juice. "He went home to get some new 'professional' clothes."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because today you're seeing Drake remember?" Said Neil and my eyes widen. Mom sighed.

"Sweetie, I know it can be scary for you, but he won't hurt you." She said. "Your Dad, brother and I will be there. Adrian will be there too." I nodded and gulped. 

"Its just. . ." I started and sighed. "Drake did a lot of things to me. He hurt me and made me pleasure him."

"I know darling." Said Mom. "But he'll be going to prison to pay for what he did to you."

"But what if he doesn't go to prison?" I asked and I heard a knock on the door. Neil stood up from the couch and went over to the door. Adrian smiled and Neil gasped.

"What's up, my Adrian?" Asked Neil as Adrian entered. Adri laughed and did a high five with Neil. Neil closed the door and Adrian came up to me. 

"Hey sweetheart." He said and put his hands on my cheeks. I smiled and he gently leaned on me, kissing me. I smiled and closed my eyes as I put my hands on his shoulders, kissing him back softly. We pulled back and I reopened my eyes, kissing him back. 

"I love you." I whispered.

"Me too." He replied and I smiled. "Hey I brought you some clothes for today." I looked down.

"Yeah." I said and he caressed my cheek.

"Scared?" He asked and I nodded.

"Don't be." He said. "I'll be there with you all the time."

"Okay." I said and he helped me go upstairs with him. Adrian pulled out some clothes and a small box. He handed me the clothes and the box. "Thanks." I said.

"Welcome." He replied. "Get ready and we can go finish off the business."

"Okay." I said.