You're The Only One That Knows Me

Later. . .

Adam's POV:

"Um, Adri?" I said and he looked down at me.

"Yeah honey?" He asked and I smiled.

"Can we go to my bedroom?" I asked and Adrian smirked. "Do not even think about it in a dirty way." He laughed.

"Okay, fine." He said and I got off of Adrian.

"Bro, you got so fat." Said Neil as he came over to us. I looked down at my stomach and Neil poked it. Dad stood up and looked at my stomach.

"That doesn't like weight gain, Adam." Said Dad. Fuck.

"Dinner's ready." Said Mom. I sighed in relief. Thank God! Mom saved me from telling anything about my pregnancy. I felt Adrian take my hand in his.

"Feeling okay?" He asked me and I nodded. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." I said and went to the front door. Outside stood three policemen. "Hello." I said.

"Hello Mr. . ." Trailed off one of the officers.

"Adam." I said. "Adam Lambert."

"Alright Mr Lambert." Said another officer. Adrian came over and stood behind me.

"What's all of this?" Asked Adri.

"We have news for Mr Eber Lambert and Mrs Leila Lambert." Said the officer. Mom and Dad came to us and Mom let the officers enter. We went to the living room and I sat in Adrian's lap.

"So what happened?" Asked Dad.

"We have captured Drake LaBry." Said the ginger officer. My eyes widen at the name. I looked at the officers.

"Dr-Drake?" I stuttered, and Adrian's arms tighten a bit around me.

"Yes." Said an officer. "Drake LaBry."

"Mom, what happened?" I asked.

"After you told me what he did to you, I announced him to the police." Said Mom. I buried my face on Adrian's shoulder and he kissed my temple.

"He's not hurting you again, sweetheart." Said Adrian and I nodded.

"Mr LaBry has been wanting to talk to someone in your family named Adam." Said a blonde officer. I froze. Adrian rubbed my back and I looked at him.

"What if he hurts me?" I asked.

"He won't." He said and I hugged him.

"Do I have to go see him now?" I asked.

"The sooner you go see him, the better he can stop swearing and yelling your name." Said the ginger. I sighed and nodded.

"I'll go see him tomorrow." I said. The officers nodded and said goodbye. Mom, Neil, and Dad let the officers to the door. I just thought of seeing Drake again. If he was released, I would suffer again from his hands. His hands touching my body. His knuckles connecting with my body. . .I didn't wanted him to touch me ever again.

"Honey, are you okay?" Asked Adrian.

"Y-Yeah." I said.

"Baby you're shaking." He said and I haven't noticed it until now. Adrian and I stood up, but felt a kick on my stomach.

"Adam, are you okay?" Asked my Mom who came out of the dining room. I nodded.

"Yeah I am." I replied. Mom gave me a look and her eyes widen when they focused on my belly.