I Promise You Don't Have To Be Afraid

Adam's House. . .

Adrian's POV:

We drove to Adam's house, but Adam was staring out the window the entire time. He was so afraid. I can't even imagine how long he has suffered with that asshole! I stopped the car in front of his house. Adam gulped. I took his hand and he looked up at me.

"He's not hurting you, okay?" I said.

"Mhm." He hummed and I kissed his forehead. We got out of the car and entered the house. Adam entered first and then me.

"ADAM!" I yelled and pushed us to the floor. Adam hugged me and I hugged back.

"What happened?" He asked.

"A flower vase was thrown out of nowhere." I said.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN YOU FUCKING SLUT?!" Yelled a voice. Adam started crying.

"Its okay." I whispered. He hugged me tighter and looked at me. I kissed his forehead and we stood up. We saw a man looking at us.

"I was out." Said Adam. The man looked up at me.

"Who the fuck are you?" He hissed.

"None of your business." I said and he came up to Adam. Oh fuck. It was the same asshole from last night. I put myself in front of Addy. Adam put his hands on my shoulders, hiding behind me.

"Don't you dare lay a hand on him." I said.

"Or what?" He asked and pushed me to the floor. He grabbed Adam and pinned him to the wall.

"No Drake!" He screamed, but got hit. I stood up and punched the man. Adam came to me and I checked his cheek. He had a bruise forming. I rubbed his cheek and Adam leaned on my chest. I kissed the top of his head.

"Go get your stuff fast." I said and he ran upstairs. I turned around, but Drake wasn't on the floor. This wasn't good.

"ADRIAN BEHIND YOU!" Screamed Adam's voice. I turned around, but felt myself getting hit, making me get knocked out.

"ADRIAN. . !"

Adam's POV:

I looked in horror as Drake knocked out Adrian. I started to get scared. I'm by myself now. I'm by myself! I looked at Drake who smirked and then faced me. I ran upstairs and closed the door. Drake crashed the door opened. He ran towards me and pinned me to the bed.

"NO STOP!" I screamed. He ripped the clothes Adrian gave me to wear and started to molest me. I cried, screamed and choked in between my sobs. He suddenly entered me, making me scream louder than before.

"STOP!" I screamed again. "ADRIAN! ADRIAN! ADRIAN, HELP ME!" I got slapped.

"He's not coming you bitch!" Hissed Drake and I felt him giving me his warm liquid.

"Please stop." I whispered.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF HIM!" Yelled a voice. Drake was off of me, but I didn't move. I was in too much pain to move. "Addy, its me." Only one person called me Addy.

Adrian's POV:

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF HIM!" I yelled as I got Drake off of Adam. Adam didn't move. "Addy, its me."

"A-Adrian?" He stuttered.

"Yeah, its me, Adrian." I said and he cried.

"Its hurts." He said in a whisper.

"I know." I said and picked him bridal style. He moaned and wrapped his arms around my neck. I looked over at Drake and lay Addy back in the couch. I grabbed a bag and started to pack Adam's stuff.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm getting your stuff." I said. "I'm not letting him hurt you again." I finished packing his stuff and brought them downstairs. I came back upstairs. Drake was standing up. I knocked Drake to the floor and picked up Adam.

"It hurts a lot Adrian." He whispered.

"I know." I replied. "Try to hold on until I can take you back to my house, okay?"

"Mhm." He hummed and closed his eyes. I sighed in between a smile.

"Take some rest, sweetheart." I whispered and kissed his forehead. I brought him to the car and buckled him up. Adam was hurt again. I didn't kept my promise. I went back to the house and got Adam's things. After putting them in the back of the car, I got on the driver's seat and drove home.

~~~~

Underneath. . .

Adrian's POV:

I parked the car and looked over at Adam. He was still sleeping. I got out of the car and went to his side. I caressed his cheek.

"Oh Adam." I said as I smiled at the sleeping Adam and picked him up.

"Adrian?" He whispered. "Where am I?"

"At my house." I said and kicked open the house's front door. Adam cuddled closer to me and whimpered. I sat in the couch and he yelped.

"It hurts!" He yelped and I chuckled, my hand stroking his cheek.

"I know Sweetheart." I kissed his cheek. "Lay down. I'll prepare you a nice warm bubble bath and make dinner for us, okay?"

"I. . .I'd like that." He said in a low voice. "Thank you."

"No problem." I said and lay him down on the couch. Adam closed his eyes again and I went to the bathroom. I turned on the faucet, making warm water come out. I filled the tub a little over half and filled it with bubbles. After waiting for a moment for the tub to fill with the bubbles, I went downstairs and saw Adam sleeping. He had a very small smile on his lips.

"Oh Addy." I whispered and kissed his forehead. Why did he had to be hurt? Just. Why.

"Mm. . ." Moaned Adam. I stroked his hair and he slowly fluttered open his blue eyes. "Hi."

"Hello." I replied and Adam reached out for me. "Want a hug?"

"Mhm." He hummed. "Please?"

"Sure." I said and came to hug him. He hugged me back and closed his eyes. I stood up with him in my arms, but he wrapped his legs around my waist, his arms around my neck and his cheek resting on my shoulder.

"Why are you always so warm?" He asked as he looked up at me.

"I don't know." I said and looked into his blue eyes. "Maybe because I worry for you." I pecked his nose and he giggled. I laughed and carried him bridal style to the bathroom. "Your bath is ready."

"Thank you." He said.

Adam's POV:

"Thank you." I said and he put me down.

"How are you feeling from. . .you know where?" He asked and I looked down. I then looked up at him.

"I feel better." I said. "Thank you Adrian."

"No problem, Addy." He said and kissed my forehead. I smiled and he stood up. "I'll make dinner while you take your bath, okay?"

"Mhm." I hummed and he left the bathroom.