Bring It All Back To Me

. . .A Week Later. . .

Adrian's POV:

One week had passed and Adam still hadn't showed up. How do my friends expect me to be okay if I don't even know if Adam's okay or not? Its stupid!

"Yo, Adrian!" Said a voice. I looked up and saw Ashley waving a hand at me.

"You heard what I asked you?" She asked and I shook my head. I sighed and stood up.

"Where are you going?" Asked Monte.

"I'm going to change, get in my fucking car and look for Adam." I said.

"But the police--" Started Monte.

"Screw the police!" I snapped. "I'm not going to sit and wait till Adam appears. I'm going out to look for him and that's that!" I went upstairs and changed into black pants, a black shirt along with a black light sweater, and black boots that reached up to my knees. I did my makeup and hair along with my fingernails. I put on some earrings and took my phone and keys.

 I put on some earrings and took my phone and keys

(A/N: Adrian's style)

I ran to the front door and got in my car. I sighed. Where should I start looking? Maybe I should start in the abandon places or the bar. I sighed. I'm getting him back no matter what.

~~~~

Five Hours Later. . .

Adrian's POV:

Nothing! No sign of him anywhere! I stopped the car in the red light and that's when I thought of something. The abandon harbor. I slapped myself mentally. Why didn't I think about it before?! I'm stupid! I started to get so impatient since the light wouldn't turn green.

"FUCK YOU DAMN LIGHT!" I yelled and the light turned green. Guess my attitude is magical. I stepped on the pedal and drove as fast as I could to the harbor. It took like ten minutes to get there. I parked behind some tall dark trees so no one would notice. There was the small shed near the water. I rolled my window up when I saw some guys coming out of the place. The guys seem to be splitting money in between them. They laughed and left the place. I got out of the car and ran up to the shed. Fuck! Locked.

"Here goes nothing." I said to myself and bashed the door, myself falling on top of it. I coughed due to the dust that had risen up when I brought the door crashing down. My eyes widen when I saw my Addy on the floor, his eyes closed and no clothes on him. His body looked dirty, tensed, and red. I stood up and picked him in my arms. "Baby? Bae wake up. Its me Adrian." He still didn't woke up. I pressed him to my chest and kissed his cheek. He was so cold. All of a sudden he started coughing. I pulled him back from my chest to look at him and he slowly opened his eyes, his hand reaching up to touch my cheek, so I let him touch my cheek.

"Adri?" He asked, his voice a whisper.

"Oh God, Addy." I said as I pressed him to my chest. He started to cry and I stood up, him in my arms. Tears started to slip down my cheeks too.

"Adri." He started. "I'm sorry."

"No, no, don't be." I said and he cried.

"I-I caused this." He whispered.

"No you didn't." I said and placed him down. I took off my jacket, put it on Adam, and got out of the shed. He whimpered and then groaned. "Something hurts?" He nodded. "What hurts?"

"My entire body." He replied. "They used me."

"Used you?" I asked. "What do you mean?"

"They used me. . .for other people. . .to touch me." He said. I shook my head in disbelief and placed him in the front seat. I buckled him up and he breathed heavily.

"You feel okay honey?" I asked him, my body having that unsecured feeling. Adam shook his head, his eyes partly closed.

"No." He said with effort. "I don't feel well. I feel. . .I--"

"Save your energy." I told him and he nodded, his breathing still heavy. I got in my car and buckled up. I turned on the car and drove to the hospital.

~~~~

Hospital. . .

Adrian's POV:

The doctors had taken Adam like an hour or an hour and a half ago. I had been waiting in the waiting room the entire time.

"Family of Adam Lambert?" Asked a voice. I stood up and went to a doctor.

"I'm his boyfriend." I said.

"Okay." Said the doc. "Adam's okay. His body was in a very critical state. Tell me something, do you and him have sexual intercourse often?"

"No." I said. "We don't even have sex. Sometimes his ex rapes him. Why?"

"I see." Said the doc. "Because his body was very tired and by what you told me, it looked as if his body couldn't take the intercourse."

"Can I go see him?" I asked.

"Yeah, follow me." I followed the doctor to the second floor and we entered a room. There was my Addy unconscious in a bed, a breathing mask on him. It hurt to see him like that. I walked over to him and stroked his cheek.

"He can't breathe?" I asked as I looked at the doctor.

"He can, but he's having difficulties breathing on his own." He said. With that, he left. I pulled a chair for myself and sat down. Adam's chest rose up and down, making me know he was still breathing. I smiled in between tears that were spilling over my cheeks.

"You can't imagine how it hurts me to see you like this." I said as I stroked his cheek. "Hurt. Barely able to breathe right. It hurts to see you like this. I wish it was me instead of you." I smiled a small smile to the fact that at least he was still alive.

"I even remember the first time we met. That bitch of Drake trying to hurt you, and I came for you." I took his small hand in my own. "I always knew you were someone special Adam. Always." I sighed and stroked his soft hair. I stood up, kissed his forehead and headed towards the door.

"Adrian?" Said a voice. I looked at the bed and smiled at the lovely Adam Lambert who was looking at me.