Baby I Can Smell You On My Clothes

An Hour Later. . .

Adam's POV:

An hour had passed. The noises of Adrian breaking things and banging on the wall or door had stopped. Ashley, Isaac, Monte, Sutan and Tommy had arrived to the house. Right now I was in the couch with Sutan, and Isaac. Tommy, Monte and Ashley went to go get Adrian.

"But he couldn't have attacked you just like that." Said Isaac as Sutan came over to me and handed me a cup of hot tea.

"Thank you." I said in a low voice and took a sip of the tea.

"You're welcome, Sugar." Said Sutan and the door rang. Isaac stood up and went to open the front door. After a few seconds Isaac enteres the licing room with a man.

"This is Psychologist Edward." Said Isaac.

"Psychologist?" I repeated. "Are you saying Adrian is crazy?"

"No." Said Edward. "We need to being him down here." He looked at the door where two men went upstairs. I heard screaming, and things breaking. The two men dragged Adrian downstairs, a straitjacket on him. Adrian kept kicking even though the men had him. The men placed him in the couch and made me back away. The Psychologist put his hands on the sides of Adrian's head. Edward faced me and then at Adrian. "Are you his light side?"

"What?" I asked.

"Are you his light side?"

"Light side?" I asked and Edward nodded.

"He doesn't know." Said Isaac.

"I see." Said Edward. He grabbed two needles and ripped a part of the straitjacket and Adrian's shirt. He injeted the needle, making Adrian hiss. I hated seeing Adrian in pain. When Edward finished he came up to me.

"Wh-What are you doing?" I asked, Sutan hugging me.

"The same thing I did to him." He said and he injected the needle in my arm. I faced Sutan and cried. I clutched his shirt in my fists. Once he finished he pit a band-aid on the place he injected the needle. He compared the blood.

"Its true." He said. "These two are opposites."

"What?" I asked.

"You and Adrian are related." Said Monte.

"You and him are light and dark." Said Ashley.

"Like Yin and Yang." Said Monte.

"Light and Dark." I whispered. "What am I?"

"You're Light." Said Ashley.

"Adrian's Dark." Said Monte. I looked at Adrian who had his hair messy, and his head down, but I could see him glaring with hatred at us.

"But why is he like this?" I asked.

"My guess is because of his feelings." Said the Psychologist.

"What do you mean with feelings?" I asked.

"I mean that for the Dark Side," he started and looked at Adrian. "The Dark Side is jealousy, anger, depression, careless, loneliness, frustration."

"So?" I asked.

"In other words, Adrian hid those feelings for a very long time and he hadn't gotten them out." Said Ashley.

"So what am I?" I asked. "In feelings?"

"You're scared, weak, love, peaceful, caring, happy, joyful, excitement, kindness. . .normal happy feelings." Said Sutan. I nodded and looked at Adrian who was now looking away from us. I went slowly to him and touched his cheek.

"FUCK OFF!" He yelled, making me pulled back with a flinch. Tommy hugged me and I hugged back.

"Adrian, its your Light Side." Said TJ.

"I DON'T CARE!" Yelled Adrian. "I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF HE'S LIGHT, DARK, ALIVE OR DEAD!!" I closed my eyes and cried.

"You must be wrong!" I yelled. "This can't be Adrian! It can't! The Adrian I met loved me. Cared for me. Protected me. Its not him!!"

"Ha!" Said Adrian and I faced him. "What the fuck Worthless Boy? You want that Adrian back?" I nodded. "He isn't coming back. That Adrian is gone. Hear me? GONE."

"Shut up, Adrian." Hissed Tommy. "This is Adam. He's your opposite. He loves you, you love him."

Adrian laughed. "I don't love him. I WANT HIM DEAD! I WANT THAT BASTARD DEAD!!" He yelled. I closed my eyes and more tears streamed down my face. Tommy held me in his arms, just like Adrian used to do when I woke up from a nightmare and started crying.

***Flashback***

"No! No! No, please stop!!" I screamed as I jolted up from bed, my breathing fast.

"Addy, what happened?" Asked a sweet voice. I looked over my side and saw Adrian sitting up in the bed. My cheeks stung due to the hot tears streaming down my cheeks.

"I had a bad dream." I whispered.

"Oh Addy." He said as he pulled me in for a hug. I hugged him back, but once he sat up, I sat on his lap. His arm rested under my legs, his other arm behind my back. I pressed myself to his chest as I heard his heartbeat. His heartbeat was music to my ears.

"I love you." I whispered as I closed my eyes.

"I love you even more." He replied.

***End of Flashback***

I sniffed and wiped my eyes from the tears. Tommy patted my back.

"Ashley will take you upstairs to your bedroom so you can rest." He said and I nodded.

"Okay." I replied. Tommy smiled and Ashley came to me.

"Come here Addy." She said and we walked upstairs. I heard Isaac talking to Adrian, but Adrian yelled. I gulped and shuddered at Adrian's yelling. Once Ashley and I entered the bedroom, I lay in the bed and Ashley pulled the covers on me.

"Adrian will be okay." She said as she stroked my hair. I sighed and sniffed.

"Its just," I started. "Adrian was always so nice with me. He never yelled at me, or hit me. . .he never did anything violent against me." I felt more tears streaming down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry Adam." Said Ashley. "Adrian and you are Light Side and Dark Side." Ashley sighed and left the bedroom. After a minute I stood up from the bed and looked outside the balcony window the bedroom had. I grabbed a white robe and put it on me. I walked over to the door and slid it open, the cool breeze hitting my face. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I still remembered what Adrian kept yelling at me. The moon was high up in the dark nighttime sky. I sighed. 

"Please." I whispered. "I want my Adrian back."