My Shadow's The Only One That Walks Beside Me

Later. . .

Adam's POV:

I must have fallen asleep because I woke up to someone opening a door. I looked up and smiled when I saw him enter my room. "Adrian!" I yelped and he faced me, a smile on his lips. He was wearing something different than what he wore before he left me here by myself. What surprised me now was his hair: silver gray color. His style looked a little bit badass, but not super, duper badass. He had black leather shoes, black jeans, a blue shirt with a lightning bolt on it, and an ocean blue blazer. his earrings were silver stars. Makeup? Eyeliner with silver eye shadow in his eyes, face powder that made his skin look beautiful and spotless. Also lip gloss that made his soft, plump pink lips shine.

 Also lip gloss that made his soft, plump pink lips shine

(A/N: Adrian's style)

"Hey bae!" He said as he put something in the couch and then came over to me to kiss my forehead. I smiled and reached my hand over to touch his hair. Adri bend down and my hands started fidgeting with his new hair color. After a minute I pulled back.

"I like your new style." I said and he smiled.

"Aww thanks." He said and sat down in the edge of the bed. "How you feeling?"

"I'm feeling way better!" I said and he laughed.

"I'm glad." He said. "And I love it when I see you like this. Smiling and laughing." I smiled and Adrian hugged me. I hugged him back and the door opened again. I took a tight grip of Adrian's hand, but he smiled at the door. "Hey doctor." 

"Hello Mr Lambert." Replied the doctor. "And hello to the other Mr Lambert." Adrian chuckled and kissed my hand. I smiled and the doctor came over to us. 

Adrian's POV:

"Adam will be able to go home today or tomorrow." Said the doctor and I smiled. "Which one will it be?" I looked over at Adam who I knew was carefully thinking of his decision. I squeezed his hand a little and he looked at me. 

"What do you think, Adri?" He asked me and I stroked his cheek. I pulled back.

"I don't know, honey." I said as I rubbed his knuckles. "Depends how you're feeling."

"I feel a lot better than last time." He replied, a smile that I bet could light up the entire hospital room. I chuckled and kissed cheek. 

"Then. . .do you want to go home today?" I asked. He looked down for a few seconds, then looked up at me, a smile on his lips. He nodded and I chuckled. I poke his nose and he giggled. I chuckled and faced the doctor. "He'll leave today."

"Okay." Said he doctor. "Do you have any clothes besides the hospital ones?" I looked at Addy and he shook his head.

"I didn't bring any." I told him. "Sorry."