I'm In Love With The Shape Of You

Adam's POV:

"Adrian I don't have clothes." I said and Adrian smirked.

"You think I didn't brought any?" He said and I looked at him. He pulled out from a bag what seemed to be folded clothes. Wow. Its the second or third time he does that. The doctors took Mika to check her if she was healthy. Adrian helped me take the hospital robe off and put on me a black shirt and a blue jacket.

"Thanks." I said.

"Welcome." He replied. "Can you stand up?"

"I think I can." I said and slowly got off the bed. Suddenly I slipped, but I took a tight grip of Adrian's arms.

"Easy." Said Adrian and I felt myself blushing of embarrassment.

"Sorry." I said and Adrian chuckled as he helped me to stand up.

"Its okay." He replied and gently set me down on the edge of the hospital bed. He grabbed a pair of jeans and I couldn't help blushing to the fact that Adrian was literally pulling my jeans up. He looked up at me and laughed. "Don't be embarrassed. Its not like I'm going to grab--"

"Shut up." I said with a playful smirk. "I know how dirty you get around me." He laughed as he stood up and placed his hands on my cheeks. I wrapped my arms around his neck and slowly leaned on him. My lips made contact with his lips and I moved them in sync. Adrian slowly pulled back and pulled out a small bag.

"Its has makeup." He said and I smiled. He pulled out a mascara bottle and gently put the eyeliner on my eyes. Adrian also put on me face powder, and lip gloss. I smiled at my reflection.

 I smiled at my reflection

(A/N: Adam's style)

I looked at Adrian to see how he was dressed. He was nicely dressed.

 He was nicely dressed

(A/N: Adrian's style)

The door opened and a nurse came in with Mika in her arms. She smiled at us and handed Mika to Adrian. "Is she healthy?" Ask Adrian.

"She's perfectly fine." Said the nurse and left. Adrian smiled and handed me Mika. He put his arms around me and we got out of the hospital.

~~~~

Home. . .

Adrian's POV:

Once home, everyone immediately stood up and gathered around Adam and I.

"Where's the princess?" Asked Sutan. Adam uncovered Mika and the guys either gasped or cooed.

"She's just like Adam." Said Ashley.

"Pretty!!" Said Isaac and I laughed.

"What's in common with you, Adrian?" Brooke asked me.

"My lips and face structure." I said.

Adam's POV:

"She's lovely like Adam." Said Terrance. I faced Adrian and kissed him, my hands on his cheeks. Adrian kissed me back, his arms around my waist. He closed his eyes and so did I. I heard the guys cooing at us. We slowly pulled back and I smiled at him.

"You guys are so cute!!" Yelp Monte.

"Thanks." I said and Adrian smiled.

"Addy, now that were all together, can I ask you something?" Asked Adrian.

"Yeah." I said and Adri took my hands in his. I smiled at our hands and looked up at my boyfriend.

"I've been thinking of how long I wanted a relationship like the one between you and me and I've realize that anytime I wanted a lover, you were the one that has been with me in the good and the bad." He said and I smiled. "Every time I look at you, you make me forget about everything that tries to bring me down. You're my happiness, my life, and the spark that ignites me. Your eyes shine with a light that makes me feel alive. Your lips speak the truth every time you tell me you love me. I'm now asking you Adam Mitchel Lambert," he sank on one knee and pulled out a box. He opened it and showed me a silver ring with a blue crystal. "Will you marry me?" I gasped and covered my mouth. I looked behind me as I saw Mom crying, Neil with his mouth opened, Dad smiling at me and the guys were looking at me. Everyone was looking at me for my answer. I looked at Adrian who was waiting for my answer.

"Yeah Adri." I whispered. "I would be honored to be your husband. Just yours and no one else's." Adrian smiled and I heard the screams of happiness. Adri stood up and took my hand. He slid the ring through my ring finger and I smiled. I pressed my lips to his lips and closed my eyes as we kissed. Slowly we pulled back.

"I love you Adrian." I said.

"Me too, but even more." He whispered.