I Just Need Enough Of You To Dull The Pain

Later. . .

Adam's POV:

Adrian left after I made him some breakfast so he wouldn't be hungry when he worked. I still couldn't get out of my mind the dance we did when my song came out. He loved me more than anyone I could ever known to have loved me. I decided to go clean the house. At least I could help out now that I lived here.

~~~~

Six Hours Later. . .

Adam's POV:

God, I'm fucking tired! I have been cleaning the entire house all day. Plus I also did some dinner. I looked at the clock. Nine O'clock. Three more hours before he comes home. I yawned. I'll take a nap and wake up when Adrian comes home.

~~~~

Later. . .

Adrian's POV:

Work had been fucking stressful. I was glad I was back home and able to see my Addy. I opened the front door. Was it just me or did the house look a little more. . .organized?

"Addy?" I said. No answer. I entered the living room and saw Adam laying in the couch, sleeping. He seemed so tired by the way he was sleeping. I took my jacket off and hung it up.

"Adrian, is that you?" Asked a voice. I turned around and saw Adam sitting up. I smiled and went to sit next to him in the couch.

"Hey babe." I said and kissed him, my hands on his waist. Adam kissed back and rested his hands on my cheeks. We pulled back and he yawned.

"When did you arrived?" He asked.

"Like two or three minutes ago?" I said. "What have you been doing? You look so tired."

"I was cleaning." He replied.

"You know you didn't had to do that, right?" I asked and he nodded.

"I wanted to feel helpful and useful." He whispered. I sighed and kissed his forehead.

"I know, but don't make yourself so tired that you can't even move, okay?" I said and he nodded. Adam slowly closed his eyes and breathed slowly in and out. I smiled and stroked his cheek.

"I love you." Whispered Addy in a tired tone. I kissed his forehead.

"I love you too." I replied and he smiled in his sleep. I chuckled and checked his bruise on his cheek. It was starting to fade. That was good. I picked him up and brought him upstairs. I lay him on the bed and pulled the covers over his body. He shifted a little, but went back to sleep. I changed into some pajamas and got in the bed with him.

~~~~

Adam's POV:

"I'm sorry Adrian." I whispered as I looked down at my feet as I cried.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. . .its the only fucking thing you know how to perfectly say!" He yelled and I flinched. He pushed me to the floor and I cuddled myself as much as I could. I closed my eyes as he yelled more at me. He grabbed my wrists and got a tight grip on them.

"Adrian, please!" I yelled. "It hurts, but please stop hurting me."

"I thought you loved being hurt." He said and I looked at my wrists as more blood came out of the cuts. I cried, but Adrian didn't care.

"Adrian I'm sorry!" I said. "I really am!"

"Sorry for what, sweetie?" Said a voice.

"Adrian stop hurting me!" I screamed as I jolted up, my breathing speeding up and my body sweating. I started to shake as tears made their way down my cheeks, gripping the covers in my hands and pulling them up to my chest. I felt the bed move under me, so I looked over at my side where Adrian was sitting up.

"Baby what's the matter?" He asked and my eyes widen at his sight.

"Please don't hit me." I whispered as I put the covers in front of me. "I'm sorry I cut myself."

"What are you talking about?" He asked. "I don't see any cuts on you." I slowly put down the covers and saw his eyes full of concern. I then looked down at my wrists. Was it a dream? Adrian came closer to me and pulled me to his chest. I cried as he hugged me. "You dreamed bad?"

"I think so." I said and hiccuped. Adrian held me in his arms the entire time. After a few minutes, I had calmed down and stopped crying. I was now just thinking of what I had dreamed. I closed my eyes and pressed myself a little more to Adrian's bare chest, his arms tightening around me a little more. "I love you."

"I love you too, my Nirvana." He said and I smiled. Nirvana. Did he actually thought of me as his Nirvana? I always thought of myself as someone worthless. I closed my eyes as Adrian still held me.

"Nirvana?" I asked as I opened my eyes.

"Well yeah." He said, looking at me. I stared back right into his beautiful golden orbs. He stroked my cheek and I kissed his cheek. "My lovely Nirvana."

"What's Nirvana for you?" I asked and he sighed, a smiled on his face.

"My Nirvana for me its you." He replied. "You're so beautiful and perfect. Lovely from top and bottom." I smiled a small smile and leaned up to kiss his pink lips. Adrian bend down a little and connected his lips with mine. I shifted my body to face him, his hands on my hips, my legs around his waist. My hands went to rest behind Adrian's neck as I closed my eyes and kissed him. Adrian kissed me back, my tongue fighting with his tongue. We slowly pulled back and I tried to catch my breath after the kiss. Adrian was also trying to catch his breath.

"I see. . .why you dedicate. . .that song. . .to us." Said Adrian in between breathes.

"You do?" I asked and he hummed a yes. We lay back in bed and Adrian wrapped his arms around my body. I put my hands under my head, which worked as a pillow. I closed my eyes and fell asleep, happy and safe in the arms of my savior.