Te Regalo El Mar (The Ocean Gave You Away)

Underneath. . .

Adrian's POV:

As I parked the car in front of my house, I looked over at the angel I had brought home with me. His blue eyes were nowhere to be seen since he was peacefully sleeping on the car seat. I smiled and turned the car off. I looked at him from top to bottom. How could someone dare hurt someone as pretty like him? I moved my hand up to his cheek, my thumb stroking his cheekbone. He shifted a little. I chuckled and got off the car. I closed the door and went over to Addy's side. I opened the side of his car and unbuckled his body. Since I opened the door, a light turned on, making me see his red legs. Poor thing.

"Where am I?" He whispered, his blue eyes looking at me.

"At my home." I said. "Well, outside of my home." He giggled. Aww, that giggle was cute. I carried him bridal style and he immediately wrapped his arms around my neck. He yawned. So cute and innocent. I kicked the door of the car close and kicked open the front door of my house. He had fallen asleep again. I decided to walk him upstairs to my room so he could sleep better. I lay him on the bed and put the covers on him. I went downstairs and went to sleep in the couch. I sighed. Was he my light side? That's all I wanted to know.

~~~~

Hours Later. . .

Adrian's POV:

"No! No!! *scream* It hurts a lot!" Screamed a voice. I woke up and ran upstairs to the bedroom. Adam was squirming in the bed as if someone was hurting him. I sat on the edge of the bed and tried to shake him awake.

"Adam." I said. "Adam, wake up, its just a dream. Adam! Adam wake up!" He jolted up screaming.

"No! No Drake!" He screamed.

"Adam, he's not here." I said and he faced me, his crystal blue eyes full of fear. I sat on the bed and pulled him to my body, my arms under his legs and back. He cuddled closer to me as he cried. Drake. Who was Drake?

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

"Sorry of what?" I asked as I made him look at me.

"Of you having to deal with me." He said.

"Adam, you're not a problem to me." I said, stroking his back as he tried to calm down. He closed his beautiful blue eyes and smiled a very small smile.

"You're warm." He whispered. I chuckled. 

"Really?" I asked.

"Mhm." He hummed. I chuckled and sighed. He started to take in steady breaths. He had fallen asleep. I smiled and raised the part of the black robe up to his thighs. Poor thing was all marked up! That bitch was going to pay for hurting him. My hand gently stroked his legs. I could tell by the marks that his legs might feel numb. I smiled and stroked his cheek. He looked so fragile as if I dropped him, he would break. I lay him on the bed and pulled the covers on him.

"Rest well Adam." I whispered and leaned down to kiss his forehead. I stood up and went to the door.

"A-Adrian?" Stuttered Adam's voice. I turned around and saw Adam up.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"C-Can you sleep with m-me?" He asked. Eh. . .should I?

"Sure." I said and he smiled. I took my clothes off and lay in the bed next to him. He faced me and buried his face on my chest. I smiled and wrapped an arm around his waist. "Goodnight Adam."

"Goodnight Adrian." He whispered and fell asleep. I smiled. He was totally the opposite of my normal self. I pray he's my light side. 

~~~~