You And I Were Fire, Fire, Fireworks

Home. . .

Next Morning. . .

Adrian's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes to the warm sunlight through the curtains of the window. I looked at my side where my boyfriend was peacefully sleeping. He had that beautiful smile on his lips. I was glad he was dreaming of something nice than thinking of the things he had suffered. I sat up in the bed and watched him sleep for at least seven minutes until he woke up. His blue eyes shone in the sunlight.

"Good morning baby." I said and kissed his forehead, making him blush and giggle.

"Morning Adri." He replied and pull the covers on him. I chuckled. I stroked his brown hair and he moaned. "Adrian I wanna sleep. . ."

"But I don't." I said. "Stand up--"

"Or what?" He asked. I smirked. I stood up and picked him up. He yelped and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Adrian!" He yelled and looked at me. "I hate you."

"Aww I love you too honey." I said and he smirked. He kissed my lips and I kissed him back. We pulled back and I put him down in the bed.

"I love you." He said and I smiled.

"I love you too." I replied and kissed him. We pulled back and lay in the bed. We faced each other and I stroked his cheek. He flinched and I sat up. "Let me see your bruise, darling." 

"Okay." He said and sat up. I tilted his head a little and I could still see very clearly the purple blue on his cheekbone. My fingertips slowly ran on his smooth skin and I could feel Adam starting to cry. "It's never going away." He whispered.

"I'll love you forever." I said and he looked at me.

"You will?" He asked.

"I will." I replied and hugged him, him hugging me back. "Forever, no matter what happens."

"I'll love you for all eternity." He whispered.

~~~~

"Addy, I got to go." I said as I stood up from the bed.

"Go where?" Asked Adam.

"I work Addy." I said. "I told the boss that I would take two weeks off since I had to take care of you."

"You really didn't work for two weeks because of me?" He asked.

"Of course." I said and he smiled. I went to him and softly kissed his lips. He kissed me back as he closed his eyes and gently, but delicately rested his hand on my cheek. We slowly pulled back and connected our foreheads. "I love you."

"I love you too." He replied. "My hero."

"And for me." I said and stroked his cheek. "My angel." He smiled.

"Well go change to go to work." He said. "I'll get you some clothes for work." 

"Thanks" I said.

"Welcome." He replied. I smiled and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I really needed one. I felt so dirty for some reason.

~~~~

I got out of the bathroom and noticed Adam wasn't in the room anymore. I saw in the bed a pair of black jeans, a dark blue button shirt and a black leather jacket. On the floor was a pair of black boots. I smiled and changed into the clothes. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I put on some very light pink lipstick and very little liner around my eyes. I also did my hair and wore earrings.

 I also did my hair and wore earrings

(A/N: Adrian's Style)

I smirked in the mirror (cause why not) and left the bedroom. I went downstairs and saw Adam in the kitchen. He did know he didn't had to do all of the doing-things-for-me thing, right? He was all dressed, but his hair was a little messy.

 He did know he didn't had to do all of the doing-things-for-me thing, right? He was all dressed, but his hair was a little messy

(A/N: Adam's style)

I smirked. He was cooking something, so I slowly walked up behind him. I immediately wrapped my arms around him, making him scream. He turned around and breath rapidly, his blue eyes huge. 

"ADRIAN!" He yelled and I laughed.

"Addy!" I replied and he hugged me. We pulled back and he playfully slapped my arm.

"Don't scare me like that." He said and I laughed.

"I'm sorry." I said and kissed him. He smiled and I realized that the radio in the living room was on. The station (which I don't know which one it was) started playing Fourth Of July by Fall Out Boy. Adam turned off the stove and smiled. "You like that song?"

"Mhm." He said. "Its my favorite. I think of us when I hear it." I took his hand and we ran to the living room. Adam smiled at the song and I wrapped an arm around his waist, my hand of my free arm taking his hand. Adam rested his free hand on my shoulder and we danced it together. He leaned his head on my chest. I sighed. I realized why he liked this song for us. The lyrics were beautiful.

It was the Fourth of July,

You and I were, You and I were fire, fire, fireworks. . .

That went off too soon

And I miss you in the June gloom, too

It was the Fourth of July

You and I were, you and I were fire, fire, fireworks. . .

I said I'd never miss you

But I guess you never know

May the bridges I have burned light my way back home

On the Fourth of July. . .

~~~~

The song was almost about to end. I smiled and Adam looked into my eyes. I slowly dipped him and kissed him as we waited for the song to end. After a minute, the song ended and we slowly pulled back. Adam had his eyes full of happiness. I smiled and he smiled back. We hugged and I kissed his cheek.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you even more." I replied.