I Need A Savior To Heal My Pain

Adrian's POV:

Once we got outside, Adam took a grip of my hand, his side leaning on me. I smiled and wrapped an arm around him. I could feel his body shaking. I rubbed his arm and he smiled up at me, his lovely crystal blue eyes shining like diamonds in the moonlight. I kissed his forehead. God I love this boy, but he has that bitch as his boyfriend already. We got inside my black Toyota 86.

"Adrian," started Adam. "This doesn't look like California at all." Shit. I forgot to tell him.

"Its cause we're not in California." I said and Adam took my hand.

"I'm getting scared." He said. "Where am I?"

"Calm down." I said. "You're in my world known as the Underneath." Adam had his eyes full of fear. He was scare. He leaned his head on my shoulder. "Its okay. No one will hurt you."

"O-Okay." He said. "But show me around. I want to see your world." I chuckled.

"Okay." I said and he looked forward. I turned the radio on and that's when the song Novocaine by Fall Out Boy played. Adam fluttered his eyes closed and a small smile spread on his lips. I wanted him to be my boyfriend. I smirked. I needed to take him to that bar.

~~~~

Hours Later. . .

"Adrian I'm hungry." He said and I laughed.

"Me too." I said and saw a small restaurant. "Wanna eat here?"

"Sure." He said and I parked the car in the parkway. I turned the car off and when I got out of the car, Adam did too. He jogged over to me and took my hand in his. We came inside. It wasn't as crowded as I thought it would be. Adam's hand tighten a bit. I looked over at him and kissed his cheek.

"You'll be okay." I said and he nodded. We went to a table, and a woman came over to us with menus. We both grabbed menus and started looking at them, but I was staring at Addy. Adam looked at me and I smiled.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said. "Just looking at your beauty." He blushed and looked away to hide it. I chuckled. "Come on. Don't hide that beautiful blush of yours."

"Adrian. . ." He whined and I made him look at me. He looked at me, a smile on his face. He smiled and I kissed his cheek. He needed to be mine.

~~~~

After dinner, I decided to take Adam to that bar to ask him to be mine. My friends Ashley, Tommy, Monte, Isaac and the others were already there. Adam was just on his phone listening to something since he had earbuds. "We're here, Addy." He looked up and turned off the phone.

"Where are we?" He asked.

"Its a surprise." I said and we got out of the car. We walked inside the bar I was taking him.

"A-Adrian?" Stuttered Adam and faced me. "No. . ."

"I know it reminds you of that night, but we'll be with my friends, okay?" I said and gave him a reassuring smile. He smiled and hugged me.

"Thank you Adrian." He said.

"Welcome." I replied.

"Adrian!" Yelled a voice. We looked up and saw my friend Monte waving at us. I laughed and we went over to them.

"Hey guys." I said.

"And who's the pretty boy with you?" Asked Tommy with a smirk. I laughed and Adam looked at them.

"This is Adam." I said.

"Hi." Said Adam and my friends returned the 'hi' Adam gave.

"Addy, these are my friends Monte, Isaac, Ashley, and Tommy." I said and Adam smiled at them.

"Aww that smile is so cute!" Squealed Ashley. Adam blushed and buried his face on my shoulder. I laughed and kissed the top of his head, catching the scent of coconut shampoo.

"He looks a lot like you." Said Tommy.

"Yeah." I said and Addy looked at me.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" He asked.

"That can be either good or bad." I said and he leaned on me.

"Well sit guys." Said Isaac and we did.

"Are you gonna sing?" Asked Monte.

"Sing?" Asked Adam and he looked at me.

"Yep." I said. "I sing and I've heard you sing too."

~~~~

Hours Later. . .

Adam's POV:

We spend the rest of our time talking, but Tommy would ask me a bunch of stuff like if I was gay (it should be pretty obvious), where I lived, how I met Adrian. . .he was asking me a bunch of stuff. I looked around, but there was no sign of Adrian.

"Tell Adrian I'll be going to the bathroom to fix my hair and makeup." I told Tommy.

"Okay." He said and I went to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and redid my eyeliner. I put a little bit more face powder to cover my bruise. Suddenly someone hugged me and covered my mouth. I started to panic and kick. The someone drag me out of the bar (I'm guessing through the backdoor) and pushed me to the floor.

"Wh-Who are you?" I asked. He got on top of me and started to molest me. I screamed, but his hand covered my mouth.

"Be quiet." He said as he opened my jacket and ripped my shirt open. "I'm going to have some fun with you tonight."

"No, please no." I begged as I started to cry. "Please!"

"Don't worry." He said as his hand moved up and down my chest that was also moving up and down due to my heavy breathing. "I just want to taste you and by the way your chest moves and how much ass and waist you have, you look good."

~~~~

Adrian's POV:

"I'm gonna go check on him." I said.

"Okay." Said Monte. I finished my drink and went to the bathroom. He wasn't here. I then heard a scream. What the what. . .It came from-- "LEAVE ME ALONE!" Oh shit. I raced through the backdoor.

"Adam?" I yelled.

"ADRIAN!" He screamed. I ran to the alley and he was on the ground while someone was on top of him. No, not again.

"No one touches him!" I yelled as I grabbed the someone, made him face me and punched his face. I pushed him to the concrete wall and Adam stood up. He ran to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back tightly as he sobbed. "I'm here." I whispered. "I'm here."

"Pl-Please." He stuttered.

"Please what?" I asked.

"I-I wa-wanna go h-home." He stuttered in between tears.

"Home it is."