I Want These Words To Make Things Right

Adrian's POV:

Once Adam and I got inside the bar, the guys looked at us, a smile on their faces, but their smiles then disappeared.

"Oh my gosh." Said Ashley once she saw Adam and I come inside. "What happened to him?" I looked at Adam who was still shaking and crying.

"Someone was r-raping me." Stuttered Adam. He faced me and buried his face on my shoulder as he hugged me tight. I hugged him back and he cried into my shoulder.

"Its over now." I whispered into his ear.

"Please Adrian." He said. "Lets go home. I don't wanna be here."

"Okay." I said. The guys looked at me and nodded, indicating to do what Adam wanted me to do. As we walked towards the entrance of the bar, boys kept staring at us, but the one who hurt Adam was back inside and looking at Adam. I glared at the man. I let go of Adam and grabbed the man from his collar shirt. 

"Adrian, no!" Said Adam, but I ignored him.

"Listen to me." I said to the man, anger inside of me. "You NEVER lay a hand on him. He's MINE. UNDERSTOOD?"

"Yeah, yeah." Said the man. I pushed the guy to the floor and Adam came up to me.

"You shouldn't have done that." He said and ran out. Fuck. Now he's fucking pissed at me. At least a simple God damn thank you would be nice. I rolled my eyes and left the place. Adam was waiting outside, rubbing his arms while looking at his side. Adam saw me come out and we walked to the car. I got in the driver's seat and Adam got in the front seat. Something told me this was going to be a bad night.

~~~~

I stopped the car in a red light and waited for the light to turn green. I heard a sniff. I looked over at Adam who had his head down. He mumbled something.

"What was that?" I asked and he sniffed.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

"Sorry for what?" I asked and he silently cried. What was he sorry for and what made him cry besides the fact that the asshole from the bar raped him?

"I'm sorry I got you mad." He whispered. 

"No, no, no, Addy. . ." I said and made him face me. His blue eyes glowed with the tears. "You did nothing wrong. I lost my patience. You had nothing to do with it." He looked away. I sigh. "Addy please looked at me." I grabbed his wrists and he yelped.

"I'm sorry Adrian!" He yelled. "I'm so sorry! Please don't hit me!" I sigh.

"I wasn't going to hit you." I said and he gently, but slowly faced me. "And I would NEVER. . .EVER plan on hurting you."

"Pr-Promise?" He stuttered and I kissed his cheek.

"Promise." I replied and he smiled, closing his eyes as I stroked his cheek with my thumb.

*BEEP BEEP!!*

Adam yelped and I glared at the mirror where I could see the driver of a silver car behind me gesturing his hand to tell me to drive with an annoyed look on its face.

"Bitch." I muttered and Adam chuckled. I smiled and drove home. 

~~~~

Once we got home, I parked the car and turned it off. Adam grabbed the keys from me and got out the car. I opened my mouth to say something, but I closed it. I got out of the car and locked it. Adam entered the house and then me. I closed the door and locked it, but Adam went straight upstairs. He didn't do anything to get me mad, but he still had that thought on him. I decided to let him be by himself for a few minutes. Maybe then he'll feel better.