Live With Me Forever Now

Adrian's POV:

"Addy!" I exclaimed and went back to his side. He chuckled and I took his hand in my hands. I kissed his forehead and he smiled. "How are you feeling?"

"Better than I used to feel before-- Ow!" He exclaimed as he looked down at himself, a whimper escaping his lips. I stroked his hair and kissed his forehead.

"What hurts?" I asked.

"My whole body." He said. "Especially my entrance." I sat back down in a chair and stroked his thigh. Adam took my hand, rubbing the top of it in a circular form. I smiled and he smiled back.

"I'm glad you're alive, honey." I said and he giggled.

"I love it when you call me 'honey'." He said and giggled again. I chuckled and kissed his hand.

"Because its true." I said. "You're so sweet as honey." He rubbed his cheek against the back of my hand and kissed it. "I love you."

"I love you even more." He said. He suddenly started breathing faster. He took a tight grip of my hand and looked at me, fear in his eyes. 

"What is it?" I asked.

"I-I c-can't breathe!" He said. I saw at his side the breathing mask he had on earlier. I helped him sit up and took the breathing mask. I put it back on him, Addy's hands on the mask. 

"Take in deep breaths." I said and he nodded. He started taking deep breaths and then released them.

"In. . .out. . .In. . .out. . .In. . .out. . ." I kept repeating as he took in the breaths. He gently lean back on the hospital bed and closed his eyes. I stroked his hair and he opened his eyes. His eyes looked up at me and I kissed his cheek. He said something but I didn't understood. "What?"

"Srtray." He said.

"Stray?" I guessed and he shook his head.

"Tray?" He shook his head again.

"Stay?" He nodded. "I will."

"Tharnk ryou." He said. . .I think. 

"Thank you?" I asked and again he nodded. "Welcome."

"Prlease sring mre tro slpreep." Ugh. Why can't he be here WITHOUT A GODDAMN MASK ON HIM?! 

"What?" I asked and he took my phone. He started typing on it and he then gave it to me. I smiled at the message.

Please sing me to sleep. :)

"Okay." I said as I stroked his hair. What should I sing? Aha! I know what I can sing! I cleared my throat and started to sing. 

People say I'm the life of the party
'Cause I tell a joke or two
Although I might be laughing loud and hearty
Deep inside I'm blue
So take a good look at my face
You'll see my smile looks out of place

If you look closer, it's easy to trace
The tracks of my tears
I need you (need you), need you (need you)
Since you left me if you see me with another girl
Seeming like I'm having fun
Although she may be cute

She's just a substitute
Because you're the permanent one
So take a good look at my face
Oh, you'll see my smile looks out of place
If you look a little bit closer, it's easy to trace
Oh, the tracks of my tears. . .

I didn't even noticed my eyes were closed, a couple of tears coming down my cheeks. I sniffed and wiped my tears away. I smiled when I saw my Addy peacefully sleeping, his chest rising up and down. I smiled and kissed his forehead.