I'll Take Care Of You

The Next Morning. . .

Adrian's POV:

I woke up to the sound of someone throwing up. It sounded as if the throwing up had continued for a long time. I looked at my side, but Adam wasn't there. Instead there was a small puddle of something. Whatever it was, it smelled horrible.

"Adam?" I called out. No answer. The sounds came from the bathroom. I stood up from the bed, walked over to the bathroom, and opened the bathroom door. My Addy was kneeling down while throwing up in the toilet. "Sweetie. . ." I knelt next to him as I rubbed his back. After a minute he stopped.

"I feel weak." He whispered and I kissed his forehead.

"Its okay." I said and brought him to the bed. I lay him on my side of the bed. I didn't realize he had been crying. "I'm going to make you a light breakfast, okay?"

"Okay." He said in a low voice.

"Sweetheart, don't feel bad, okay?" I said as I raised his head up. Tears made his lovely blue eyes brim. "Come 'ere." I hugged him and he hugged me back. I rubbed his back and kissed his temple. "I love you."

"Me too." He whispered. I pulled back and lay him back in the bed. I pulled the covers up to his chest and kissed his forehead before going downstairs to the kitchen. I checked the refrigerator. I decided to make some pancakes, but I wasn't going to served Adam a lot.

~~~~

After I finished cooking the pancakes, I got a plate out. Since maybe Adam's stomach won't want a lot of food, I only served him two pancakes. Normally he eats like three or four. Last time he ate five. I pulled out the milk from the refrigerator and served a glass. After putting the milk back in the fridge, I got a napkin and a fork, then placed it on the tray next to the plate. I grabbed two strawberries and placed them next to the pancakes. I smiled. I brought it upstairs and once I entered the bedroom, Adam sat up.

"Hello." He said and I chuckled. I placed the tray on the desk and kissed my Addy.

"Morning, Baby." I said after I broke the kiss. He smiled and nuzzled my neck, making me smile. He pulled back, a smile on his lips. "How you feeling?" He shrugged.

"Not very good, but a little." He said and I nodded.

"I made you some pancakes." I said as put the tray of food in front of him. He smiled.

"Thank you." He said.

"Welcome." I replied and when he started eating, my phone rang. Adam looked up and I groaned. "Why. . ." Adam chuckled.

"Your whining was cute." He said and I kissed his cheek.

"But not as cute as you." I said and he blushed. I sighed. My phone wasn't going to shut up. I stood up and picked it up. "Hello?"

"Finally you answer, Adrian Lambert!" Said the voice of my boss from work.

"Oh hey." I said and looked at Adam who had a confused look. I smiled and he went back to eating. "What is it?"

"You haven't come to work like always."

"I had to take care of my boyfriend."

"That boyfriend of yours is a nothing, but a damn distraction to you."

"MY BOYFRIEND IS NOT A DISTRACTION!" I mentally slapped myself. Adam faced me and stood up. He had finished eating. He stood behind me and I faced him.

"What's the matter, Adri?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Oh hello Mr Adrian Lambert's Distraction."

"Huh?" Said Addy and I covered the speaker on the phone.

"Don't listen to him." I said and kissed his cheek. "I'll be downstairs, okay?"

"Mhm." He hummed and hugged me. I hugged him back and kissed his cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said and went downstairs. "Now you can talk." He hung up. I groaned and threw my phone to the couch.

"Adri?" Asked a voice. I looked at the stairs where Adam was looking at me. I smiled and he smiled, coming downstairs. He came up to me and hugged me. I hugged him back and caressed his cheek. He pulled back and covered his mouth.

"Addy?" I asked and he ran upstairs. I ran after him and he ran into the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. I knelt next to him and rubbed his back as he threw up. He stopped throwing up as tears began to spill over his cheeks. He stood up, but almost fell again if he hadn't held on to my arms. "Its okay."

"I'm sorry." He whispered and I grabbed a white towel from the table that had other towels. He duck his head, and I smiled. I raised his head, his blue eyes brimming with tears as he looked up at me. 

"Don't apologize, sweetie." I said as I wiped his mouth with the towel. "Its natural to throw up, okay?"

"Mhm." He hummed. I smiled and kissed his forehead. "Shouldn't you go to work? Your boss sounded mad when you talked to him."

"Screw my boss." I said, rolling my eyes in an annoyed way. "He can go fuck himself. I had enough of his bullshit." Adam looked at me. I don't know if it was the fact that I swore in front of him, or the fact that he saw me mad. 

"Okay." He said in a low voice.

"Sorry if I scared you." I said and he chuckled.

"Its alright." He said and smirked. "You were so hot and sexy like that." I felt myself blushing. I hated it when I blushed.

"Really?" I asked and he laughed. "I hate you." 

"Aww I love you too." He replied. I sighed. I couldn't get mad at him. He was so cute when he was happy. I laughed and out of nowhere tickled him. His voice was high pitch, making me smile. I stopped and hugged him. 

"I love you." I told him and he smiled at me.

"I love you too." He replied and I stood up from the bed. Adam stood up too and kissed my cheek. Aww. Did he had to pull away after the kiss?! 

"I'm going to go to work, or the boss kills me." He laughed and kissed my cheek.

"Take a bath and I'll get you some clothes." He said.

"Thanks bae." I said and went to the bathroom. I stripped my clothes off, but thought of Adam throwing up this morning. Wonder what made him sick.