I Can See It In Your Eyes Cause They Never Tell Me Lies

Hours Later. . .

Adam's POV:

"Adrian come back!" Yelled a voice.

"Don't you DARE go upstairs!" Said another voice. I opened my eyes and saw myself in the bench outside the bedroom balcony door. I went inside and the door was immediately opened. Adrian came in, but his eyes were glowing gold and he looked drunk. He shut the door behind him, and I heard the door lock.

"A-Adrian?" I asked in a whisper.

"What is it, honey?" He asked. He had an almost empty tequila bottle in his hand. He put the bottle in the nightstand and looked at me. I slowly backed away from. I started to get scare.

"Adrian, is it actually you?" I asked and I heard a bang in the door.

"ADAM!" Yelled Sutan's voice. "ITS NOT THE REAL ADRIAN! HE'S DRUNK!" I looked at Adrian and he rolled his eyes.

"SHUT THE HELL UP, SUTAN!" Yelled Adrian. It wasn't him. All of a sudden he pinned me to the wall, his tequila scented body pressed against mine.

"Adrian, what are you doing?!" I yelled out. Adrian pushed me aside and grabbed a belt.

"Give me your wrists." He demanded.

"What?" I asked. "But A--"

"NOW!" He yelled and I slowly raise my wrists up to him. He tied the belt around my wrists tight and I winced in pain. He grabbed my from my hair and pressed me to the bed. His hands ripped apart my clothes as I started to scream for help. I heard banging and yelling from the other side of the door. He started to rape me. RAPE ME!

"PLEASE ADRIAN STOP!!" I screamed in between my tears. I then felt him inside of me. I screamed out in even more pain. He got out of me as he just pleasured himself with me. I then felt him getting off of me.

"Adrian back away from him!" Yelled Isaac as I saw him, Monte and Tommy trying to hold back Adrian. My body was in so much pain, but I was shaking violently with fear. Ashley and Sutan came over to me.

"H-He!" I yelped as I stuttered. "H-He. . .He. . .he. . ."

"Calm down." Said Sutan as he hugged me. I hugged him back as I cried.

"BACK AWAY FROM ME, BITCHES!!" Yelled Adrian, making me flinched. Tommy pulled out something and stabbed it on Adrian's arm. Adrian screamed and started kicking violently. With every second that passed, his kicks slowly lost strength, and after a few minutes he passed out. Monte, Tommy and Isaac dragged Adrian out, but my body was still shaking a lot.

"You're safe." Said Sutan in a soothing voice. I was still shaking in his arms.

"He raped me." I whispered. "Adrian raped me."

"No he didn't." Said Sutan. "He was drunk, and the Psychologist gave Adrian some drugs that will make his happy side come out again."

"But he forced me to have sex." I replied and Sutan shook his head.

"Right now this isn't Adrian." He said. "The Adrian we all know would never EVER force you do something you don't want to do."

"Very true, Sutan." Said Ashley. "Let's make Addy take a good rest. We got ot to anyway, okay?"

"Alright." I whispered. The guys left and I changed into something comfortable to sleep in.

~~~~

The Next Morning. . .

Adrian's POV:

I woke up with a damn headache. What happened last night? My whole body felt. . .tense. I usually never feel like this unless. . .fuck! Unless I fuck someone. I looked around me. Where the fuck was I? Wait, I was in the guest room. Why was I in the guest room?

"Adam?" I asked. No answer. Probably still asleep. I groaned due to my headache. That's it! I went to the kitchen and opened one of the cabinets. I pulled out a bottle of ibuprofen pills. I served myself a glass of water and drank it along with my ibuprofen pills. I heard a yawn and some footsteps.

"God." Said a voice. I turned around and saw Adam rubbing his eyes. He saw me and his eyes widen.

"Hi Adam." I said, but he just stood there. . .frozen. "Adam?"

"A-Adrian?" He stuttered.

"Why are you stuttering?" I asked as I put away the Ibuprofen pills. I walked over to him, but he backed away. His back hit the wall and he started to tremble. "What's the matter?"

"N-No Adrian." He stuttered. "Don't hurt me a-again."

"Again?" I asked. My headache was still there, but not so annoying like it was before. My eyes widen a little. Addy duck his head as he cried. "Adam, did I do something yesterday?"

"Mhm." He hummed as he nodded and cried. I was starting to feel guilty about something I have feeling I did to make him feel like this right now.

"Adam, what did I do last night?" I asked as I took his hands in mine. Tears started to come down my cheeks.

"Y-You yelled at me, a-almost hit me, and you. . .you. . .you. . ." He couldn't finished.

"I did what?" I asked.

"You raped me." He whispered. My eyes widen. I had hurt him. What the hell?

"Adam, I. . .I'm so sorry. I really am." I said and pulled him for a hug. He hugged back as he cried. "I promised I wouldn't hurt you, but I broke my promise. I'm sorry. Please forgive me."

"I-I f-forgive y-you." He stuttered out and I kissed his cheek. What the fuck was wrong with me last night?! Adam stopped crying, but now he was making sure I stopped my tears.

"I'm sorry." I repeated.

"Don't worry about it." He said and faced me. "I already know why this happened. Ashley told me you and I are Light and Dark. You're Dark and I'm Light. We're linked. A psychologist came to check on you, and said that you hid your dark feelings so you could have light feelings with me."

"Its just. . .I can't believe I did that last night." I said as we walked to the couch. I sat down with Adam on my side. He rubbed my back and kissed my cheek.

"It was an accident." He replied. "The doctor gave you pills to keep yourself cool. He says its a record since no Dark Side has ever held their dark feelings hidden for a very long time." I smirked.

"There's a reason I kept them hidden all this time." I replied.

"What reason is that?" He asked and I caressed his cheek.

"You honey." I replied and he smiled. His hands rested on my cheeks when I shifted my body to face him. He leaned on me and my lips touched his lips. My lips moved in sync with his and I opened my mouth to let him enter. His tongue played a love game with my own tongue. My arms wrapped around his waist. I hadn't even noticed how he was dressed. He had black pants, black shoes, a black fur jacket and white shirt.

(A/N: Adam's style)

(A/N: Adam's style)

"You know you're beautiful?" I said and he smiled.

"You always remind me I am." He said and I chuckled. I kissed his cheek and he smiled. "I'm going to get you your pills."

"Okay." I said and he stood up from the couch, heading towards the kitchen.