I'm Just A Problem That Doesn't Want To Be Solved

Adam's POV:

I smiled once Adrian left the bathroom. I stripped my clothes off. I saw a full length mirror in the wall of the bathroom. I gulped at my reflection. My whole body was scarred and bruised. This was me? You're nothing, but a piece of shit. Disgusting. . .ugly. . .worthless. . .

"I'm nothing." I whispered. "I'm nothing. . ." I screamed. "I'M NOTHING!!" I ran to the door, but it wouldn't open. I started to panic. I ran to the door and my hand started banging on it.

"NO!" I screamed. "NO! HELP ME! HELP! I'M TRAPPED!! HELP ME PLEASE!!" I sobbed as the door still didn't opened. I slid down the door and cried. "Help me. . ."

Adrian's POV:

Phew! Well, dinner was ready. I went to the living room and sat on the couch. I closed my eyes.

"ADRIAN HELP ME!!" Screamed a voice. I opened my eyes and stood up.

"Adam?!" I yelled.

"ADRIAN!" Screamed Adam's voice.

"Adam, I'm coming." I yelled and ran up to the bathroom. I tried to open the door, but it was locked. "Adam open the door. Its locked."

"I can't open it!" He yelled in between tears. Maybe he locked it without noticing. "ADRIAN! ADRIAN! ADRIAN!"

"Back away from the door." I said as I backed away from the door. I took a deep breath and ran to the door, breaking it down.

"Adrian!" Yelled Adam who was on the floor naked while crying. I stood up and scooped him up in my arms. He wrapped his arms around my neck as he sobbed.

"Its okay." I whispered. "I'm here. Don't worry."

"Adrian, don't leave me." He said. "Don't leave me." He hiccuped. Aww, that was cute, but he was still trembling in my arms. What happened?

"What happened?" I asked as he continued to cry. I looked down at his scarred body. Poor thing. He was too innocent for the abuse he suffered. "Its okay. You're taking your bath?"

"Mhm." He hummed and I stood up with him in my arms. I gently placed him in the tub with the warm water and he calmed down.

"Its okay." I whispered.

"Why are you so nice with me?" He asked.

"Because I care for you, baby." I said. I mentally slapped myself. What the fuck?! Since when was I the romantic calming one?! I looked at Adam's blue eyes who were full of loneliness and sadness, but inside of them, a small spark of hope. I smiled a very small smile and ran my hand through his hair.

"Adrian." Said Adam. He gestured his hand to tell me to get closer to him. I leaned forward and he suddenly splashed me with water. I gasped and he laughed. "Take a bath with me."

"Is that okay with you?" I asked.

"Mhm." He hummed. "Please?"

"Okay." I said and took my clothes. I carefully got in the tub and Adam shifted himself so his back would rest on my chest. He closed his eyes and put his hand up to my cheek. I smiled and rubbed the top of his hair.

"You're so warm. . ." He whined. "Why?"

"I don't know." I said and he smiled.

"But I like it." He whispered and I rolled my eyes. First he complains, but he likes it. Wow. I chuckled and kissed the top of his head. I could see through the water his body with old scars. Adam pull his legs up to his body and whimpered.

"What is it?" I asked and he looked down. "Your scars?"

"Mhm." He hummed. He shifted to face me and duck his head. I raised his head and kissed his forehead. He sat in his knees and scooted closer to me. With that done he hugged me, his eyes closed. I hugged him back and kissed his cheek.

~~~~

We finished taking our bath and I put on my bathrobe. I forgot Adam didn't had his stuff here, so he would have to borrow some of mine. I looked at Adam who was trying to cover up his body. I hugged him from behind and he looked up at me.

"Wait here." I said.

"Okay." He said in a low voice. I smiled and exited the bathroom. I went to my bedroom and grabbed an extra robe I had. With that, I went back to the bathroom. Adam looked up and when I entered. I handed him the robe and he smiled. "Thank you."

"Welcome." I said and he put the robe on. "I'm going to change and bring your stuff from the car."

"Wait, I'm moving in?" He asked and I nodded. "Adrian no. . ."

"Why not?" I asked.

I. . .I don't want to be a bother to you." He said. "I rather go back to Drake's instead of bothering you and making you deal with me."

"Addy you're never going to bother me." I said and he hugged me tightly. I hugged him back and we pull back. "I'll go change to get your stuff from the car."

"Okay." He whispered. I walked with him to my room and lay him in bed. He flinched.

"You're okay?" I asked.

"Mhm." He hummed and I went to my closet. I got out of my closet a pair of denim jeans, a black shirt along with a black blazer, and dark gray boots. I dried and did my hair along with my makeup.

 I dried and did my hair along with my makeup

(A/N: Adrian's style)

"Okay A--" I started as I turned around, but saw Adam in my bed curled up in a ball sleeping. I smiled and sigh. I walked over to him and sat on the edge of the bed. He was so beau-- WAIT A SECOND! This isn't me! I'm not the "everything will be okay" type of guy! What's wrong with me?! My hand started playing with his hair. He didn't had the small simple smile he always had on his lips when he slept. I kissed his cheek.

"No one is hurting you like Drake did." I whispered. "You have enough scars. You don't need anymore."