You Are An Angel

Adam's POV:

"Ow!" I screamed when I felt a punch on my stomach. I opened my eyes and saw Drake in my closet grabbing a coat. "What are you doing?"

"You're coming with me." He snapped and gave me clothes. "Dress NOW."

"Okay." I said in a low voice as I stood up and got dressed. After getting dressed, Drake grabbed my arm and dragged me to his car.

"Get in." He snarled and pushed me inside the car. I got in and buckled myself up. Drake got in and drove somewhere.

Adrian's POV:

"Give me another one." I said to the bartender.

"Another one?" He asked surprised.

"Yes." I said and he gave me the bottle. I looked at my phone. 9:30 pm. I still had until 11 pm to go back to the Underneath. After a few minutes, the bar owner came up to the dance stage. I wasn't that interested in the dancers. Usually there were no good boys.

"Drake no." Said a voice. "I don't want to do this. Please don't make me do it." I finished my drink and turned around to look at the stage where two guys seemed to be discussing. One was shorter than the other one. The short one was on the floor, but he seemed scared. The tall guy seemed to be forcing the other one to do something. The man made the guy on the floor stand up. He had a see through black silk robe. I had to admit, he was cute and. . .wait! He looked a lot like me! I gasped. Maybe he was my light side. Maybe. I stood up, but the one in the robe was crying. What was wrong with him?

Adam's POV:

I looked around the place and saw someone looking at me. His eyes were a rich golden yellow and they were also outlined with black eyeliner. Drake made me stand up and kissed me by force.

Adrian's POV:

The boy looked at me, fear in his blue eyes. Something or someone was or made him cry. Who or what was that something or someone? The boy was suddenly kissed by forced by the man. I looked at the man's hands as they moved to the boy's waist, but one hand moved a little more down. The boy suddenly started to scream muffled screams. Wow. The man's hand was on the boy's part. The boy pulled back and pushed the man.

"Don't do that again!" He yelled and ran off. He ran passed me and the man did too. The man grabbed the boy and took him out through the back door. I didn't like where this was going. I stood up and pay the bartender. I ran outside where the rain was pouring.

"Leave me alone!" Yelled the boy's voice. I followed the voice to an alley and the boy was crying while the man was trying to rape him. Poor guy.

"Leave him alone, man." I said and the man faced me. The boy looked with fear at both me and the man (who I'm guessing was his boyfriend).

"What do you want?" Asked the man.

"I can clearly see you wanting to rape him." I said. The man looked at the boy and then back at me. He suddenly raised his fist to punch me, but I moved and pushed him to a post. He got knocked out. Whoops! By the way, not my fault. I smiled and looked over at the boy. The boy was looking at the man in horror. His blue eyes widen. He gulped, the rain making his hair dripped over his face. He looked up at me and shook his head.

"Please don't hurt me." He said.

"I'm not." I said. "I promise." I extended my hand for him to take and he gently put his smaller hand on mine. I lay my other hand on top of his and he looked down at them. A very small smile spread over his soft pink lips. His cheeks were starting to catch a light pink color. I put my hand on his cheek and made him look at me. I made him stand under a street light where I could see him better. No doubt in the thought that he was beautiful, but he looked a lot like me. Could he be my light side?

"Hi." He said in a low voice.

"Hello." I said. "What's your name?"

"Adam." He whispered.

"Lovely." I said. "I'm Adrian."

"Thank you and I like your name." He replied.

"Thank you." With that said, he started to shake. "Are you cold or scared?"

"Both." He said and I took my jacket off. I helped him put it on and he leaned on me as he breath deeply. I smiled.

"Thank you." He said in a whisper.

"You're welcome." I said and guided him out of the alley.

"I would like to take you to my house so you don't get hurt." I said and he smiled a little smile.

"I'd like that." He said. "Thank you."

"No problem." I replied. We got inside my car and he looked out the window. I turned the lights of the car on and I could see in his legs that he had been hurt. I gently lay my hand on his leg and he flinched.

"Sorry." I said. "Can I see your legs?"

"Wh-Why?" He stammered.

"Because you seemed. . .hurt." I said and he slowly pulled up the black see through robe. My eyes widen when I saw his legs all marked. "What happened?"

"My boyfriend hit me." He whispered and I very gently stroked his leg.

"Once we get to my home, I'll cure you up, okay?" I said and he nodded, a small smile on his lips. I smiled and drove to my house. Yep you guessed. My home in the Underneath.