No One's Ever Gonna Hurt You Love

. . .Four Months Later. . .

Adam's POV:

Months had passed and by now, I had a fully developed baby bump. Right now I was in the kitchen cooking something for lunch and Adrian was at work. Once I started feeling pain in my back, or getting tired, Adrian decided to take the morning shift instead of the nighttime working shift. Once I finished cooking (rice and chicken), I felt a kick on my stomach. Right now, I was just dressed in black pants, a black shirt, a black sweater, and normal black shoes.

(A/N: Adam's style)

(A/N: Adam's style)

"Ah!" I gasped and giggled as I looked down at my stomach. "I love you, sweetheart."

"Adam?" Said a voice. I looked up from my stomach and heard the front door open. I smiled and exit the kitchen. Adrian was trying to the close the front door. He finally closed it, but he started rubbing his arms once he came inside. He smiled when he saw me. I giggled.

"It's cold outside?" I asked and he nodded, his body shaking a little.

"Y-Yeah." He stuttered and I giggled again. He went to kneel in front of the fireplace and put his hands up in front of the fire. I pulled down his hoodie and my eyes widen when I saw his hair. It was back to the normal black color he had. He stood up and I started playing with his hair.

 He stood up and I started playing with his hair

(A/N: Adrian's style)

"Adam. . ." he whined and I laughed. I stopped playing with his hair and he hugged me gently around my waist. I hugged him back, but I felt a kick. I gasped and pulled away as I clutched my stomach a little. Adrian gave me a look of horror and came to me. "You okay, hun?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said. "Just a kick."

"Oh okay." He said and gently picked me bridal style. I pressed myself closer to Adrian's chest and he set me down in the couch. I smiled and he took his jacket off, leaving him in a black sweater. Adrian lay down in the couch and I cuddled closer to him, also laying down next to him, almost on top of his chest. He stroked my hair and I closed my eyes, slowly feeling myself blacking out.

~~~~

Adam's POV:

"Wh-What are you doing here?" I asked, fear in my voice. "Pl-Please let go of me." I hiccuped in between my chokes and tears. I started to shake when his hand ran down my waist. He slowly got on top of me and I started to panic.

"I won't hurt you much, Princess." He said with a smirk as his hands reached down to unzip my pants. I shook my head and whimpered.

"Back off from me!" I yelled. "Please back off from me." I cried as he slid my pants and underwear off.

"Adam, Adam wake up!"

"No, no, please back away from me! Don't hurt me! I'm pregnant!" I screamed as I jolted up. I looked up and saw Adrian looking at me with a concern look, a look of horror in his beautiful face. I sighed. Another nightmare. I looked down to try to look away from him. I felt so stupid right now.

"Honey, what happened?" He asked me as he took my hands in his. I started to cry. God, why do I cry over things like this? I shook my head.

"Nothing." I whispered.

"Something happened." He said and raised my chin. "Please tell me what happened." I sighed and gulped.

"I-I had a nightmare." I whispered and looked up at him.

"Oh sweetheart." He said and I cuddled closer to him, whimpering. Adrian hugged me a little tighter as I cried.

"I feel so stupid for having those nightmares." I whispered. "I'm sorry."

"Its alright Darling." He said and I looked up at him. "What did I say about healing?"

"It takes time to heal." I said and he kissed my forehead.

"Exactly." He said. "So don't feel bad for having the nightmares, okay?" I sniffed.

"Okay." I said in a low voice and rubbed my stomach. Adrian's hand rested on top of mine and I looked down at our hands, a smile on my lips. I never imagined being pregnant, but I rather get pregnant by Adrian than by Drake. I looked up at Adrian and he smiled down at me.

"You're so pretty." He whispered in my ear, making me shiver a little.

"Adrian, I'm fat. Literally. How am I pretty like this?" I said.

"I find you pretty in every way." He said and kissed the top of my head. I smiled and nuzzled his neck, making him chuckle. Adrian sighed.

"What?" I asked.

"I forgot to tell you, but tomorrow your parents want us to go to your house." He said. "To see how you're doing. They. . .found out what Drake did to you." I looked down.

"About time they found out." I whispered. I looked up at Adrian. "But do they know about my pregnancy?"

"No not yet." He said. "But I'll take care of them knowing."

"Okay." I said and felt another kick.