I Will Always Love You

Adam's POV:

We got our of the house and headed towards the car. Why did I had to get pregnant? Why? I put a hand on my stomach and rubbed it. I could swear I felt a kick, but I don't think so. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Adrian looking at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Mhm." I replied. "I am."

"Good." Said Adrian. "Cause I would have taken you to the hospital." I giggled.

"I know." I said. "But if I'm not feeling well, I'll tell you."

"Alright." He said and opened the passenger seat door for me. I for in and Adrian closed the door. After a few seconds he got in the driver's seat. I smiled as Adrian got the key in the engine. After he started the car, I looked out the window. I sighed and looked down at my stomach. God, if Drake appears and tried to hurt me or the child. . .I don't know what I'm going to do to him. I sighed.

"Adrian?" I started. I hadn't even noticed that he had the radio on. The radio was playing Treat You Better by Shawn Mendes.

"Yeah?" He said as he stopped the car in front of a red light. He faced me and I gulped.

"What will happen. . .if Drake appears and. . .finds out about my pregnancy?" My voice was cracking in between what I was saying.

"He better not decide to come around and hurt you because I would have told the police about what he did to you." Said Adrian and I leaned my head on his shoulder. I kissed his cheek and he started to drive again.

~~~~

Hours Later. . .

Adrian's POV:

After getting the groceries and all that thing with Adam, I left the groceries in the kitchen. Adam put them on the table and breathed heavy. He steadied himself on the table as he tried to breathe. I went behind him and rubbed his arms in a comforting way. Adam slowly faced me and I gave him a concern look.

"Are you okay?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah." He said and waved his hand. "I just need air." I sighed.

"Honey I don't believe you're fine." I said as I took his hands in mine. I touched his forehead. He was so hot. Suddenly Adam grabbed my arms. I held him in my arms and looked at him. "Adam?"

"I-I can't. . .can't. . ." he started.

"Can't what?" I asked.

"Brea--" before he finished his sentence, suddenly he fainted in my arms. I looked at him, fear in me.

"Adam?" I asked as I touched his cheek. "Adam! Please Adam wake up! I can't lose you now!" No response. I sighed and picked him up carefully to not hurt him or the baby. I brought them upstairs and lay him in the bed. I touched his forehead again. He was getting even more hot.

"Fuck." I muttered as I took off of Adam his shirt and jacket. I also took his shoes and socks off. I kissed his forehead and went downstairs to get him a towel to put on his forehead. After filling a bowl with water and getting a clean wet towel, I went upstairs to the bedroom and saw my Addy still out. I placed the bowl on the nightstand and gently laid the towel on Adam's forehead. I stroked his hair, a smile on my lips. I came downstairs to relax in the couch. After a few minutes, heard a noise from upstairs.

"What the. . ." I said and heard my name being called from upstairs. I climbed the stairs and when I opened the bedroom door, Adam looked at me in a freaked out way.

"Wh-What's going on?" He asked and I went over to his side.

"Nothing, sweetheart." I said as I stroked his cheek. "Just that you were out-cold for a few minutes."

"And why?" He asked.

"You couldn't breathe, so I let you rest." I said and he smiled.

"Then thank you for taking care of me." He said and I took off the towel from his forehead. I put the towel on the bowl and kissed his forehead.

"Not a problem, baby." I said and he smiled. "I love you."

"Me too." He replied. I backed away to take my jacket off, but that's when Adam looked at me, pouting.

"What?" I asked.

"I want you to hug me." He whined. I groaned and sighed. 

"Really?" I asked annoyed, Adam stopped pouting and looked at me. "D-Did I do something wrong?" He asked. I slapped myself. Fuck, my feelings are coming out again.

"I-I'll be back in a sec." I said and ran out of the room. I almost fell down the stairs. I tripped on the third stair, making me roll down to the kitchen. Oh well, its a shortcut. I found my medication in the kitchen and took two of the pills along with a glass of water.

"A-Adrian?" Asked a voice. I turned around and saw Adam with his eyes brimming. Did he wanted to cry?

"Are you okay?" I asked as I took his hands in mine.

"Please Adrian." He whispered, his voice cracking. "What did I do wrong? Did you stopped loving me, or--"

"Never say that I stopped loving you." I said. A tear slipped down his cheek as he looked down and sniffed.

"I'm sorry." He whispered and sniffed. 

"You did nothing wrong, baby." I said and raised his head up. He looked at me, and then hugged me. I hugged him back and kissed the top of his head. 

"I love you." He whispered. "Always have and always will."

"Me too, honey." I replied. "But even more."