No Matter, Where The Day Goes, I Know You're Close By

Adam's POV:

I went into the bathroom and looked at the clothes Adrian brought me. Black pants, black normal shoes, a white shirt with a black tie and a black blazer. I opened the small box and saw small hair and makeup things. I smiled and did my hair along with my makeup. I smiled at my reflection and put on some lip gloss.

 I smiled at my reflection and put on some lip gloss

(A/N: Adam's style)

Once I left the bathroom, Adrian faced me and I smiled at how he was dressed.

(A/N: Adrian's style)

I went over to him and he caressed my cheek, his free hand intertwining fingers with my hand. He sighed.

"I can feel your body trembling." He said and I leaned on his chest.

"Its cause. . .what if Drake decides to hurt me?" I asked as I looked into his golden eyes. "What if he hurts me worst after he knows I'm pregnant?" He sighed and placed his hands on my cheeks. I pressed my forehead with his and closed my eyes, enjoying his presence. His forehead got replaced with a soft kiss.

"I'll be here with you the entire time." He whispered. I felt a tear slip down my cheek. Adrian chuckled. "Hey don't cry."

"I'm just scare." I replied, my voice cracking. "Dr-Drake always found a-a way to hurt m-me." His fingers rested under my chin and raised my head, making him see me.

"Police will be there, so he can't be near you." Said Adrian, wiping away my tears with his thumb. "Your Mom, Dad and brother will be there." I smiled a very small smile. I looked up at his eyes and he kissed my cheek. "I'll be there too." I smiled and hugged him.

"And that's why I love you." I whispered as his hands rubbed my back.

"I love you because you are you." He said and pressed his lips to my own lips, his hands on my cheeks. My hands slid down to his chest. I closed my eyes as Adrian's tongue play a love game with my tongue.

"Um, can you lock the door BEFORE you do something?" Said a voice. Adrian and I pulled back and we saw Neil standing there. I cleared my throat and backed away a little. I felt Adrian wrap his arm around my waist. He pulled me a little closer, my hands on his chest. Neil looked at us as if we were some psychos that escaped a mental hospital. He slowly exit the room walking backwards and closed the door. I felt myself blushing and Adrian chuckled.

"Don't be afraid baby." He said and kissed my temple. "I love you no matter what."

"Me too." I said and kissed his cheek. Adrian smiled and took my hand in his. I looked down at my stomach. Dude, I couldn't even see my own feet. I felt a hard kick on my stomach. I gasped and Adrian looked at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked me and I nodded. Adrian smiled and gently rubbed my stomach. I smiled and we walked downstairs. We saw Mom, Dad and my brother dressed. Neil was watching the television, Mom was on the phone and so was Dad. Adrian cleared his throat and Mom was the only one that looked up. She gasped.

"You look lovely, Darling!" She said as she put her phone on her purse. I smiled and leaned on Adrian. Mom kissed my cheek and Adrian rubbed my arm.

"Ready to go?" Asked Dad and I nodded.

"Yep." I said and Adrian kissed my cheek. Neil turned off the television and stood up. Dad stood up from the couch and we exit the house. I looked down at my trembling hands. Adrian must have noticed since he kissed my forehead.

"You'll be okay, alright?" He reassured me and I nodded.

"Y-Yeah." I stuttered. Adrian sighed and I hugged him tight. He hugged me back and I closed my eyes. I felt him pick me up bridal style and we got inside Dad's black car. I tried to stay calm, but I think that was going to be impossible. Come on Adam! Yelled a voice in my mind. You have your entire family with you. You have a tough, strong new boyfriend that gets bad tempered when someone hurts you and you also have a child you're carrying.

"True." I said.

"What's true?" Asked Adrian.

"Nothing." I quickly said and Adrian gave me one of his 'don't lie to me' looks. I looked down and Adrian sighs. With that he looks out the window on his side. I made him mad. How the heck can he love me if I make him mad almost ninety percent of the time? "I'm sorry Adrian." He faced me.

"Sorry for what?" He asked.

"Making you mad. . .again." I replied.

"I'm not mad." He said. "I'm just thinking, that's it." I looked down. He sighed. "Honey I'm not mad." I looked up at him.

"Its cause you looked mad." I said and he took my hands in his. He rubbed my knuckles and kissed the top of my hands.

"I'm not mad at you, okay?" He said as he stroked my cheek. I nodded and he gently pressed his lips to mine. I closed my eyes as he delicately kissed me. Adrian intertwined our fingers. I released a small moan. I let go of Adrian's hands and put my hands on his cheeks. Adrian's arms moved to my waist.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you even more." He replied. I smiled as we slowly pulled back. I opened my eyes and smiled at my Adri.

"You guys are going to make excellent parents." Said Mom. I smiled as Adrian pulled me closer to him. I closed my eyes as I pressed myself closer to Adrian's chest. His heartbeat was music to my ears. His love was the food for my soul. Adrian kissed my forehead and I smiled.

Adrian's POV:

I smiled down at my lovely boyfriend who had his eyes closed, but his body pressed against my chest. "One day I'm going to ask this lovely princess to marry me." I said as I stroked Addy's cheek. He giggled.

"And I can't wait to say yes." He replied and I looked down at his stomach. I smiled as my hand gently rubbed it. I looked forward and saw the police station up ahead. My hand turned into a fist. That bitch was not going to lay a hand on my Addy to hurt him.