I Won't Shed A Tear Porque Se Que Tu Estas Junto A Mi

Adam's House. . .

Adrian's POV:

We finally arrived to his house. Now that I see his house, its big. Maybe not as big as the one we live in, but its huge.

 Maybe not as big as the one we live in, but its huge

(A/N: Adam's house)

I looked at Adam who seemed scare, but at the same time happy. I parked the car and turned it off. I got out of the car and Adam got out too. He came over to me and kissed my cheek. "Excited?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said and smiled. "I can't believe I'm seeing my family again!"

"Well, let's go then." I said and we went to the front door. Adam rang the doorbell and after a few seconds, a boy shorter than Adam opened the door. 

"Oh my gosh, Adam!" He yelled and literally jumped on Adam to hug him. Adam smiled and hugged the boy. I'm going to guess they were brothers. The boy smiled, but he then made eye contact with me. They pulled back and Adam smiled.

"Adri, this is my brother, Neil." Said Adam and I looked at Neil who had a face in trying not to laugh. Adam looked at him and Neil looked at me. "What?" Asked Adam.

"Adri?" Repeated Neil and I blushed.

"My name is Adrian." I said and Neil extended his hand.

"Like it." He said. "I'm Neil, like Adam said."

"Nice name." I said and shook his hand. 

"Well, come in." Said Neil and Adam dragged me to the inside of the house. I had to admit something: it was so pretty.

 I had to admit something: it was so pretty

(A/N: Adam's living room)

"I'll tell Mom and Dad you guys are here." Said Neil and left. Adam walked in circles and he faced me. 

"Nervous?" I asked and he nodded. I hugged him and he hugged me back. 

"Nothing to worry about." I said as I rubbed his back. "I promise." He sighed. 

"Okay." He said and Neil came back with a woman and a man. The woman covered her mouth, tears spilling over her cheeks.

"A-Adam?" She stuttered. Adam gently let go of me and gulped.

"Mom!" He yelled and he ran over to her. The woman tried to stop crying and she hugged Adam tightly around his neck. Adam hugged her back as he cried. They pulled back and the woman rested her hands on Adam's cheeks. I smiled at the family reunion in front of me. 

"Oh my God, sweetheart." Said the woman. "I can't believe its you! I thought something happened to you!"

"Mom, you d-don't want to know w-what I've been through." Said Adam as he wiped his tears.

"What do you mean?" Asked Neil. The man slowly walked to Adam and Adam looked at him. The man sighed and hugged him tight. 

"Dad." Whispered Adam as he hugged him. The man closed his eyes and cried. God, I swear I can feel tears forming in me. 

"I'm so sorry, Adam." Said the man. "I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I didn't mean to hurt you like I did years ago." Adam sniffed.

"I forgive you Dad." Replied Addy and hugged him again. 

"What did you mean with what you went through?" Asked the man.

"I'll explain later." Said Adam.

"Mom! Dad! Adam brought someone." Said Neil. Fuck. I didn't wanted to be noticed now. The woman and the man both faced me. Adam smiled and came over to me.

"Mom, Dad." Said Adam. "This is Adrian. He's my boyfriend. Adri, these are my parents." The man and the woman came over to me and the man extended his hand. 

"My name's Eber." He said. "Eber Lambert. I'm his father."

"Pleasure to meet you, Sir." I said and he smiled.

"You can call me Eber." He said. 

"Okay." I said and smiled at the woman. "We met through Skype Mrs Lambert." She chuckled.

"We sure did, Adrian." She said as she extended her hand. I took it in my hand and kissed the top of her hand. Adam smiled and leaned on me. I wrapped an arm around him, rubbing his arm. Adam pulled me down to the couch and he sat down. 

"So Adam." Said Leila. "What did you meant with what you said earlier?" I looked at Adam and I could clearly see he didn't wanted to be reminded. I stroked his cheek and he looked up at me.

"Want me to tell them?" I asked and he shook his head. 

"I-I'll tell them." He said and gripped my jacket. "But please just hold me." He cuddled closer to me and looked up at me. "Please?"

"Always." I said and made him sit on my lap. The Lamberts sat on the couch and Addy gulped. 

"You remembered Drake?" He asked.

"Hell yeah I did!" Said Neil. "God that guy was cool!" 

"H-He started being abusive with me." Whispered Adam. I tighten my grip on him a little.

"WHAT?!" Yelled Neil. Adam flinched. 

"Its okay." I said and he nodded. 

"H-He raped me more than. . .once or twice." Said Addy, his voice starting to crack. "He also h-hit me, u-used me as s-sex m-material--" he started to shake as he buried his face on my shoulder. I held him close as he cried. 

"You never told me some of those things, honey." I said as he cried.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. "I really am."

"Don't worry about it anymore, darling." I said and kissed his cheek. He slowly looked up at me and I wiped away a tear. "He isn't here. He can't hurt you anymore. That's in the past and I'm here." Adam smiled and kissed my cheek. 

"So how did you meet him, Adam?" Asked Mr Lambert. Adam smiled, took a deep breath, and then released it.

"Drake wanted to rape me outside a bar." Said Adam. "He would have hurt me really badly." He looked up at me, a smile on his lips. "If Adrian hadn't helped me."

"What?" Asked Neil.

"I mean that when Drake wanted to hurt me, Adrian told him to back off, but Drake wanted to hit Adrian. Instead Drake hit himself in a wall when he went to attack Adrian. After that, Adrian took me with him." Replied Addy.

"And I don't regret doing that that night." I said and pressed my lips to Adam's. Adam smiled and kissed me back, his hands on my cheeks. I closed my eyes and I'm going to guess Adam did too. I wrapped my arms around his small waist and Adam sat up as straight as he could. We slowly pulled back and Adam rested back on my chest. 

"I love you, Adrian." Said Adam and I smiled.

"I love you too, honey." I replied and Mrs Lambert cleared her throat.

"Well love birds." She said as she stood up from the couch. "I'll go serve dinner." With that said, she left the room and went to the kitchen.