Querdarme Junto A Ti Una Eternidad (Stay Beside You For An Eternity)

Two Years Later. . .

Wedding. . .

Adrian's POV:

It was sad that two years had to pass so the wedding could be held. Actually it was my idea to have the wedding in two years. Drake was still in jail any way and I had to make sure that he was going to be given years of jail. When we went to the court, Drake immediately tried to attack Adam. After the court, Adam broke down in tears. I was able to calm him down and convince him that he was never going to be hurt again, but right now, I'm just glad the big day came! I don't think I can wait till Adam is official mine. Adam and I decided to make the wedding in a nice calm place I had found on my way back home from work. It was a pretty spot, but specially when the sun was setting. We decided to go to Sutan's house since it was big and it had two dressing rooms. Right now Leila was helping me get dressed. Well I was dressed, but she was doing my tied and hair. She also did my makeup. I smiled and Leila smiled.

"You look handsome!!" Said Leila and I stood up to look at myself in the mirror.

(A/N: Adrian's style)

"Nice." I said as I smirked in the mirror. Leila laughed and I joined in with her.

"What's with the smirk?" She asked as she giggled and I shrugged.

"I don't know." I said. "It felt like the right moment to feel. . .handsome." is smiled and Leila laughed a little louder.

~~~~

Adam's POV:

"You look stunning, honey!!!" Said Raja as she clapped her hands. I blushed as I stood up. "I'm still not done with you."

"What else do I need?" I asked.

"Your eyeliner and face powder." She said and I smiled. I sat back down and she went over to a black suitcase. She pulled out a black box and set it on the dresser. Raja pressed a button and the makeup box opened. She grabbed the eyeliner and started putting it on me. After a minute or two, my eyes were outlined with eyeliner. My freckles were covered with face powder. She smiled when she finished. "I'm going to do your hair, and nails. Then I'll put on you some earrings, okay?"

"Sure." I said. "Do whatever it takes."

"Whatever it takes to what?" Asked Raja.

"Whatever it takes to impress Adri." I said and Raja giggled.

"Adrian loves you no matter what." Said Raja as she did my hair. After twenty minutes, my hair was done, my nails were, and I was all ready. "Want to look at yourself in the mirror?"

"Sure." I said as I stood up and looked at myself in the full length mirror.

(A/N: Adam's style)

(A/N: Adam's style)

"I look. . ." I started. "I look. . ." Raja stood behind me and stroked my cheek.

"Beautiful like a Disney Princess, but prettier." She said and I smiled as I faced her.

"Thank you." I said and hugged Raja. Her eyes started watering. "Why do you want to cry?"

"I never imagined Adrian marrying." She said. "I'm so proud he's marrying someone like you.

"Adrian told me people who would be in a relationship with him would cheat on him or break up with him." I said and Raja sighed.

"Unfortunately its true." She said. "But now he's marrying a beautiful person." She stood up and strutted over to me as she lay her hands on my cheeks. I giggled and kissed her cheek.

"I can't believe Adrian has such amazing friends." I said as I hugged her. We pulled back and she took her phone out.

"Let's take a selfie!" She said as she put her phone's camera in selfie mode. I smiled and she smiled, her arm around me. "Three. . .two. . .one, smile!"

"Can I enter?" Said Tommy's voice.

"Yeah." I said and Tommy opened the door. He gasped. "Oh my God, Adam!! You are so handsome!!"

"Thanks." I said.

"Welcome." He said. "Adrian's ready. Are you ready?"

"Yup." I said and Tommy smiled at Raja.

"You're beautiful, Raja." Said Tommy as he smirked at Raja. Raja blushed and Tommy went over to Raja to stroke her cheek. The door opened again and Brooke came in, but she had a handful of white roses in her hands.

"These are for you Addy." Said Brooke as she handed me the banquet of flowers. I smiled and she smiled back.

"Thanks." I said.

"Welcome." She said. "And you look beautiful."

"Thank you." I said. "Who's with Adrian?"

"Monte, Terrance, Leila, Neil, and your Dad." Said Brooke. "Your Mom is taking care of Mika."

"How's Mika dressed?" I asked. The door opened and Ashley came in, Mika in her arms. I gasped at how she was dressed: a beautiful small red dress. Her brown hair was straight down.

(A/N: Mika's style for the wedding)

"Momma!" Said Mika as she reached for me. Ashley put her down and Mika walked over to me. I knelt down and she fell in my arms. I hugged her as she leaned her head on my shoulder.

"I love you, momma." She said.

"I love you too, honey." I said and kissed her temple as I stroked her hair.

"Ready Adam?" Said Mom as she then gasped. "You look stunning sweetheart!"

"Thank you, Mom." I said. "And yes I'm ready."

"Okay." She said. "Adrian is also ready. Your Dad will come in a sec to escort you to the aisle.

"Okay." I said and Mom left. I took a deep breath as Dad entered the room.

"You look amazing, Adam." He said.

"Thanks." I said. "I'm ready."

"Here we go." Said Raja. "Good luck."