Twenty four. Scarlett

Songs for this chapter: Christina Perri- A Thousand Years.
Steve Aoki and Louis Tomlinson- Just Hold On.
Fitz and the Tantrums- Handclap
Fifth Harmony- That's My Girl
Zayn and Taylor Swift- I Don't Wanna Live Forever

My mind is pure chaos as I talk with Paisley. I imagine all of us in New York together. A family. I look at my stomach as I excitedly think about being a mom. I have to smile as I imagine being pregnant around Cooper and Luke. They probably won't let me leave the bed until I have the tiny human. They won't chance me losing another.
Cooper taps my shoulder. "Can I have this dance?"
"Of course." I say and take his arm. We dance slowly together.
"So, are you considering what Luke and you talked about?" He says quietly.
"Of course he told you." I laugh. "Yes I'm considering it. I love you, Coop." I smile.
"I love you." He kisses my forehead. "Can I get a test to track your most fertile days? I can get it tonight when you're with Luke. It was his idea." I instantly flush. "Umm."
"It's okay, Scarlett." He smiles.
"So is everything going to be planned? What if you come in from work, and I feel like jumping your bones in the kitchen? Do we have to schedule it with Luke?" I ask as I raise my brow at him.
"No. You can have me when you want me." He smiles.
"Still weird." I tease.
"Still love you." He laughs.
"Let's give it like a month. If you still love me and still want to have a baby with me, I'm in."
"Easy. I have waited this long. What's another month." He smiles.
"I'm sorry you know. For leaving. The last couple days have made me feel terrible."
"Scar, I am glad you did. It pushed me to change, I wish I could have found you a little sooner, but I don't harbor any resentment towards you for leaving."
"Why do you have to be so perfect?" I laugh.
"I'm far from perfect, but I want to show you I have changed. For you. For us. "
"Thank you." I smile.
We dance quietly as I rest my head on his chest. I close my eyes and breathe him in. I smile I think about when I was pregnant with Asher. Cooper was always so attentive, and I hope it's like that again. Only this time, Luke will be there. And Carter. Mandy hates me, but I still can't wait to meet little Carter.
"I think it's time to get this party started!" Celia says over the microphone as an upbeat song booms through the speakers.
"Have room for me?" Luke says behind me.
"Of course!" I laugh as Paisley drags Cam over to us and we all dance together.
Paisley grabs my hands and we jump around together and laugh. She grabs us each more champagne as a man with a tray comes around. We giggle as we empty the glasses quickly. I grab two more and we empty those.
I'm feeling pretty good as we dance around. Even Kare and Brett come over and dance with us. I look at Luke as he stops moving and his smile fades.
"What's wrong?" I ask as I grab his hands.
"Fuck." He mutters. "Stay here, I'll handle this." He kisses my hand before walking away.
I scan the room before my eyes land on Mandy and Stacey.
"Seriously?" I roll my eyes.
"What are they doing here?" Paisley asks.
"Probably trying to start shit." Kare glares.
"Want me to get them to leave?" Cooper asks.
"Maybe see if Luke needs any help?" I suggest.
"Okay." He smiles before following after Luke. When Stacey's eyes fall on Cooper, she pushes her chest out and batts her lashes.
"Don't worry." Brett  says. "I'm sure they will leave soon."
"I hope so."  I say.
"Maybe we should help?" Paisley says.
"I'll go." Cam says.
"Oh no. I'll go with you." Paisley smiles. The three of us head over while Kare and Brett head off to take some pictures with family, and I brace myself for what will come.

"Hey Paisley. Scarlett. Hot piece of ass. What's your name?" Stacey smiles at Cam.
"Joe DiMaggio." He says sarcastically.
"Nice try. Wasn't he in Kiss?" She frowns.
"Wow." Cam says.
"Anyway, I was just chatting with your husband, Scar. What a nice guy." She smiles.
"That he is." I turn towards Mandy. "Hey Mandy how are you feeling?" I ask trying to be as friendly as possible.
"Just super Scarlett! I was kicked out of my apartment this week, Luke has officially said we are over, he would rather fight over you with your husband instead of being with his son's mom, but whatever." She smiles. "At least I have my son and haven't lost two babies." 

Always For Keeps ( For Keeps part 2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें