Chapter Two

'Beep Beep'

'Beep Beep'

I rose sudden from the bed, frightened then hit the alarm clock and it went crashing to the ground.

'Crash!'

"Oh no," I groaned as I looked at it then sighed.

"Mom's not gonna like this," I threw the covers off me then slowly got up stretching my arms and yawned. I didn't even see the time.

Shit! It's the first day of school! Noooo!!

"Uuuhhrrrrr!" I screamed.

"Honey are you ok?" There was a knock on my door so I paused then rolled my eyes.

"No, because it is not the freaking first day back to school mom!" I shouted then hit my bed hard.

I got showered and got some clothes on. I chose a outfit that would hide my awful scars, a black jeans, black and white converse with a white sphagetti and a black hoodie over it.

"Sweetie, what happened to the alarm clock?" Mom came in as I was lazily packing my bag.

"It accidentally fell when I got up this morning," I lied and she looked at me like 'And you expect me to believe that?' so I smiled sheepishly.

"We'll be ready in five minutes," she rolled her eyes with a smile then started walking away.

"Mom wait," I called to her as I took up my bag, phone and my earplugs then ran after her.

"Yes," she continued down the stairs and I followed.

"Do I have to go?" I asked as I ran down the stairs behind her.

"I think you know the answer to your question already," she answered and didn't even look at me. I sighed in defeat.

"Uhhrrrr," I stomped my foot and frowned.

"Eat your breakfast," she pointed to the table as we entered the kitchen.

"I'm not hungry," I folded my arms.

"Al, eat the food, you're not gonna die on me today or anyone at school," she looked at me sternly so I sighed then sat.

"There's no way you're getting out of this," she said as she washed her hands at the sink.

I ate the food, angrily. I didn't know how I was gonna make it through school with everyone looking at me.

Soon we were ready and mom called the driver. Yea, we had a chaffuer. He came right over and we got in the car and were on our way.

"Mom, why did my life have to stay like this?" I said lazily as I looked out the window.

"I don't know honey, but you're alive and you should be thanking God for that," she answered then I sighed and tried my best not to cry.

"I have to be wearing long sleeves all because of him," I felt my arm, while visualizing the scars.

"Don't worry honey, they're gone and we are here now," mom touched my shoulder.

"I love you mom," I turned around to hug her.

"I love you too honey," she hugged back then the car came to a stop.

"Now go make some friends," she spoke with a smile as I pulled away.

"I don't think that's possible, I can't even talk to my neighbors so I don't think I'll be talking to them," I took up my bag.

"Just be brave," she smiled and I looked out the window to see people looking at the car as the driver came around to open the door.

"I'll try," I said and hugged her again then she kissed my forehead.

"Bye mom," I said as the door opened.

"Bye honey, David will be coming for you after school," she said as I got out.

"Ok," I said then smiled with david and he smiled back then closed the door behind me.

He walked back around to the driver's side and got in, then slowly drove away. I stood there for a while watching the car go through the gate until I remembered where I was and slowly turned around.

People stood looking at me. Some were talking and laughing while some just looked at me. I swallowed hard and looked away from them to the ground then started walking towards the building.

I entered into the main hallway and that's where my fear took over. The hallway was full and busy. Alot of talking, laughing, singing and dancing filled the hall, so I took my time and walked through to my locker.

"Isn't that the Jackson girl?" I heard a girl asked another girl as she walked passed me then I opened my locker.

"Yea, it is her," the other girl replied after looking back at me but I looked away from them into my locker.

I took out my books that I needed along with my pen and pencil and put in my bag then checked my timetable, I had Math for first period, just great, I rolled my eyes then locked the locker.

I started off down the hall again making my way carefully through the crowd as they had their own interesting convos. I found my formroom where I had Math and entered. I was frightened to see that it wasn't full, there was about seven students, five girls and two boys. They all looked at me when I entered.

"Isn't that..."

I havent seen her since..."

A girl started talking to another girl right away. I sighed then walked to the back of the room and sat in the seat by the window then threw my hoodie over my head.

"She looks different," the other girl looked away from me.

I sat there just cursing myself. Why didn't I just run away, really far away, where they wouldn't find me, so I would never return.

"We rock!!" I heard a loud shout and the eight of us look to the door when it burst open then a big crowd of our other classmates started coming in and shuffling between seats.

"Jesse you always make an entry," a girl laughed and I looked at Jesse. I remembered him, he was the school's 'Badboy', he and his friends 'Ruled' this school and I guess they still do.

"Hey you, you're in my seat," someone's hands hit my desk causing me to shake in fright within myself. I looked up to see Jesse towering over me. I swallowed hard as my heart began to race.

"Get up," he spoke again harshly so I took up my bag and was getting up when a hand pushed me back down into the seat.

"Find another seat Mr. Miller," I heard a familiar voice, this person came to my rescue.

When I looked up to see who it was, it was Mrs. Prince, our Math teacher, here to save the day. I still remembered her, she was always nice to me.

"You're lucky," he spoke through gritted teeth as he pointed at me then slowly walked away.

"Welcome back Ally," Mrs Prince smiled at me as I calmed my heart from racing.

She walked away and I looked around, almost everyone was looking at me. I then saw Jesse glaring at me while some girls whispered and chuckled.