Chapter Twenty-seven

"Beeeepo Beepo" "Beeeepo Beepo"

I was awaken by an annoying sound. I opened my eyes and saw that my whole room was covered with clothes. I quickly shut up the alarm that had crashed on the floor and got damaged then yawned. Time for school.

I got up stepping over the clothes as i tried to make it to the bathroom. I showered and brushed my teeth the put on a bra and underwear. I had picked out my suit lastnight, it was a white Adidas superstar shoe with a black joggers and black top cropped hoodie that had Superstar on it in bold white letters with a black Adidas hat and i was gonna let down my hair and add on a little lip gloss and mascara along with a pair of gold nobs.

I got my clothes on, put on the lip gloss and mascara along with the nobs and did my hair then looked at my tummy that was showing. I didn't see any bruises showing neither scars so i was set to go. I checked my phone, no messages. I guess brad didn't see my text. I decided to call Casie. I placed the phone in the crook of my neck as i packed my bag.

"Hey," she answered, sounding like she had just woken up.

"Hey, am i interrupting your beauty sleep?" I asked and she groaned.

"Yes," she spoke and i smiled.

"You do know its friday right?" I asked and started taking up some of the clothes off the floor.

"Oh shit! I thought it was Saturday," she sounded much more awaken.

"You're joking right?" I asked with a smile as i walked into the closet.

"Ally?" I heard mom's voice.

"No I'm not, i gotta go, I'm late and Malcom is coming to get me, i totally forgot about the game later today," she spoke and there was alot of shuffling going on in the background.

"Ally?" I heard mom again.

"Ok, see you at school," i said then hang up," yes mom?" I called back to mom as i walked out of the closet and took up some more clothes.

"What happened in here?" She asked and i turned to see her looking around.

"There was a storm lastnight?" I smiled sheepishly and she kept looking around.

"Get it cleaned up, and we'll be ready in five minutes," she pointed all around then left.

"Whatever," i sighed and continued.

I was finished in no time and took up my phone and bag and left the room.

"Goodmorning," i heard as i exit and i turned around and saw Maleek.

"I don't have the time for this," i turned away from him. He was in nothing but shorts and was leaning on his old room door he left four years ago.

"Ofcourse you don't, you're all dressed up to meet him," he spoke and i rolled my eyes.

"Don't you have a pregnant wife and a baby to attend to or something? Why are you so focused on my love life? You got yours so let me be," i looked at him and he just kept smirking then i rolled my eyes and walked away.

I walked into the kitchen and took a deep breath then i sat to eat.

"I'm almost ready," i heard mom as she made her entry.

"Hurry," she looked at me as she took up her coffee cup.

"You're gonna let me throw it away again if you don't stop rushing me," i stopped and looked at her then continued eating.

"Ok, take your time," she said after sighing.

In no time i ate and was now ready. I took up my bag and phone. I walked to the livingroom and started waiting for mom. Something came up with Michelle and she had to assist. I was getting bored so i decided to take some selfies.